HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're hundreds of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others (Note: Viewing annotations requires Android 3.0 or higher!)
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 2.3 and higher.
Looking for a notes application that not just takes your notes, but also lets you find them when you need to?
Well, look no more!
We developed Note Me not just to help you jot down ideas, meeting notes, personal memos etc., but also to be able to organize them in such a way that you can find the information you are looking for easily.
- Multiple Tags can be applied to each note
- Advanced filter. Use any combination of Tags to view only selected notes.
- Mail/SMS/share multiple notes at the same time with other apps like Calendar etc.
- Multi note operations like applying tags, deleting etc. can be easily performed by selecting multiple notes at once
- Detailed user manual
- Attached reminder to notes
- Create Home Screen shortcuts to Notes
- Comes with black/white themes
- Import/Export notes to SD card
- Touch screen UI controls
- Customize UI like preview line, font size etc.
- Sendto Calendar
USE 'MENU' Button 4 Description of ICONs
CLEAR MARKET CACHE N RESTART MARKET FOR ANY UPDATE RELATED ISSUE
***Please note, you must have an active BT Conferencing MeetMe account to use the application.
To set up an account please visit http://www.btconferencing.com
The BT MeetMe Mobile Controller takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls:
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined
- Join a call from any number
- See who is on the call by name
- Control the call, adding missing participants, muting participants with background noise, recording the call and much more!
BT MeetMe Mobile Controller is simply a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.
Get and send your position in few click!
There are no ads in this version!!
Now you can easily get and share your position, with a format suitable for iPhone and Android Cell Phones.
Your friends will meet you wherever you want!!
This app allow you to save, manage and receive places. You will be able to navigate or visualize them with Google Maps. If you are off road, you can also enjoy the navigation by compass.
Use it also to easily find the place where you parked your car!!! Try it!!
Send requests or suggestions to email@example.com
Disclaimer: brands or trademarks mentioned within the app are property of their respective owners.
Fake an incoming call with the most advanced call faking app on Google Play. The beloved Fake Me Out of Here app just get MUCH better
* EXCLUSIVE - Shake your phone to fake an incoming call, anytime, anywhere! No need to touch your phone and click buttons
* Simulate all major fake call screens (Samsung / HTC / Android Stock)
* Choose a contact or enter details manually
* Use custom images or your contact's image
* Uses your contact's ringtone for the incoming call
* Widget support for an easy incoming fake call
* fully customizable with a crazy amount of options!
* Schedule as many incoming calls as you'd like
* Set the fake call screen look&feel and choose to use any of the major call screens on Android.
* Start up automatically on boot (only if you want to) to make sure you are always one shake away from Faking yourself outta here!
* Easy buttons for a quick call faking if you don't want to shake the phone.
* Even works on tablets / other devices without phone support! Fake an incoming call on any Android device :)
*** Premium Features:
* Playback audio when you answer the fake call so that the call looks genuine
* Playback your own recordings or one of the bundled recordings that should meet mots requirements (male / female / baby crying / dog barking ... )
* Use the proximity sensor to make the fake call even more reliable (just like a real call! Place the phone close to your face and the screen will go dark. Remove the phone from your face and it will light up again).
* Add the call to your call log! Adds reliability and helps fake call log entries when you need to.
* Customize the notification text (or completely remove it) to avoid people knowing the app realize you've used it!
This app has so many features we didn't write all of them... It would be best if you download this free call faker app and try it out yourself! The free features are enough for most people, but if you want the extras + removing all ads, just buy us some coffee by paying the small sum and you're good to go :)
Think of the many possibilities of using this app:
* Fake a call and get out of a bad date quickly
* Shake and fake to get out of work early without feeling discomfort
* The bothersome neighbor started talking to you again? Shake it and fake it
* The conversation you're uncomfortable with started again? Fake your way out of it
* Want to fool your friends the beautiful blonde keeps calling you? Fake a call and fool them
* Alone in the dark and there's a suspicious guy around the corner? Fake an incoming call and feel safer
* Boring meeting? Fake your way out of it
* Want to play a prank on your friends? Shake and prank
This is one of those apps you should have on your phone just in case :)
Have fun and fake yourself out of here!
More from developer
MyFitness is the partner to Triology's MyTime app (coming to Android for 2014). For fitness professionals, you can invite your clients to connect so they can book your available services. No more back-and-forth emails and phone messaging. MyFitness has all the features of MyTime, but without the 'discover' option - so your customers connect to you and you alone.
For more information about MyTime and MyFitness - go to http://www.myti.me