HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're hundreds of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others (Note: Viewing annotations requires Android 3.0 or higher!)
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 2.3 and higher.
Looking for a notes application that not just takes your notes, but also lets you find them when you need to?
Well, look no more!
We developed Note Me not just to help you jot down ideas, meeting notes, personal memos etc., but also to be able to organize them in such a way that you can find the information you are looking for easily.
- Multiple Tags can be applied to each note
- Advanced filter. Use any combination of Tags to view only selected notes.
- Mail/SMS/share multiple notes at the same time with other apps like Calendar etc.
- Multi note operations like applying tags, deleting etc. can be easily performed by selecting multiple notes at once
- Detailed user manual
- Attached reminder to notes
- Create Home Screen shortcuts to Notes
- Comes with black/white themes
- Import/Export notes to SD card
- Touch screen UI controls
- Customize UI like preview line, font size etc.
- Sendto Calendar
USE 'MENU' Button 4 Description of ICONs
CLEAR MARKET CACHE N RESTART MARKET FOR ANY UPDATE RELATED ISSUE
***Please note, you must have an active BT Conferencing MeetMe account to use the application.
To set up an account please visit http://www.btconferencing.com
The BT MeetMe Mobile Controller takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls:
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined
- Join a call from any number
- See who is on the call by name
- Control the call, adding missing participants, muting participants with background noise, recording the call and much more!
BT MeetMe Mobile Controller is simply a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.
Got called to an unscheduled meeting? You can use a fast escape to quickly schedule a call to ring in 1,5,10, or 15 minutes.
NOTE: The Lock, and User icon were designed by the Noun Project, from thenounproject.com collection.
Get and send your position in few click!
There are no ads in this version!!
Now you can easily get and share your position, with a format suitable for iPhone and Android Cell Phones.
Your friends will meet you wherever you want!!
This app allow you to save, manage and receive places. You will be able to navigate or visualize them with Google Maps. If you are off road, you can also enjoy the navigation by compass.
Use it also to easily find the place where you parked your car!!! Try it!!
Send requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: brands or trademarks mentioned within the app are property of their respective owners.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
Important note about recognition delays: https://plus.google.com/u/0/101282964483894346750/posts/1rwobTtFGk7
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
AutoVoice is also much more convenient than the regular "Get Voice" action in Tasker, because you can easily chain commands together with an advanced command system that lets you avoid all the if-else-endif conditions you have to use with the Tasker built-in "Get Voice" action. Also, because of the built-in variables, you'll get to the words you're looking for much faster.
The command chain system works like show in this example video: http://goo.gl/wuLIJ
CLEAN: NO PERMISSIONS and NO POP-UP ADS on screen in the app unlike other free ruler apps on market.
You can use any Android phone or tablet as a ruler for measurement in different units, MILLIMETERS (mm) or INCHES.
- easy calibration of any Android device (Free and Pro)
- metric and Imperial units : mm and inch (Free and Pro)
- 2D measurements: vertical and horizontal rulers (Pro)
- area calculation (Pro)
- split linear and circular objects into equal parts (Pro) ( thread pitch gauge for TPI measurements)
- shows length and angle of each part (Pro)
- disable/enable touch screen (Pro)
- ratio calculation (W/H)(Pro)
- circular objects diameter measure (Pro)
- shows length and angle of each part (Pro)
- disable/enable touch screen (Pro)
- Thread pitch gauge for TPI and pitch size measurements (Pro)
- fractions for inch units
- option to set exact size and number of parts directly (Pro)
- German, Russian, Japanese and French languages.
*Pro: check out our Pro version for extra features.
Use this screen ruler in different areas to measure small objects that fit into your phone or tablet screen : jewelry, rings, stones, screws, bolts, buttons diameter, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, thread, etc.
Please visit goo.gl/kZHPQG to learn more about the app and PRO version
measurement range limited by size of your screen, but with fine calibration the app gives you accuracy comparable to standard ruler or measure tape. For wider measurement range, check out our other measurement tools like Partometer, Partometer3D, Diskometer, Telemeter, Planimeter, etc.
Enjoy the app and Thank you for your interest and support!
Free yourself from ANY annoying / awkward situation easily.
Fake an incoming call with the most advanced call faking app on Google Play. The beloved Fake Me Out of Here app just got MUCH better
* EXCLUSIVE - Shake your phone to fake an incoming call, anytime, anywhere! No need to touch your phone and click buttons
* Simulate all major fake call screens (Samsung / HTC / Android Stock)
* Choose a contact or enter details manually
* Use custom images or your contact's image
* Uses your contact's ringtone for the incoming call
* Widget support for an easy incoming fake call
* fully customizable with a crazy amount of options!
* Schedule as many incoming calls as you'd like
* Set the fake call screen look&feel and choose to use any of the major call screens on Android.
* Start up automatically on boot (only if you want to) to make sure you are always one shake away from Faking yourself outta here!
* Easy buttons for a quick call faking if you don't want to shake the phone.
* Even works on tablets / other devices without phone support! Fake an incoming call on any Android device :)
******** Premium Features (available via in-app purchase)
* Playback audio when you answer the fake call so that the call looks genuine
* Playback your own recordings or one of the bundled recordings that should meet mots requirements (male / female / baby crying / dog barking ... )
* Use the proximity sensor to make the fake call even more reliable (just like a real call! Place the phone close to your face and the screen will go dark. Remove the phone from your face and it will light up again).
* Add the call to your call log! Adds reliability and helps fake call log entries when you need to.
* Customize the notification text (or completely remove it) to avoid people knowing the app realize you've used it!
This app has so many features we couldn't write all of them... It would be best if you download this free call faker app and try it out yourself! The free features are enough for most people, but if you want the extras + removing all ads, just buy us some coffee by paying the small sum and you're good to go :)
Think of the many possibilities of using this app:
* Fake a call and get out of a bad date quickly
* Shake and fake to get out of work early without feeling discomfort
* The bothersome neighbor started talking to you again? Shake it and fake it
* The conversation you're uncomfortable with started again? Fake your way out of it
* Want to fool your friends the beautiful blonde keeps calling you? Fake a call and fool them
* Alone in the dark and there's a suspicious guy around the corner? Fake an incoming call and feel safer
* Boring meeting? Fake your way out of it
* Want to play a prank on your friends? Shake and prank
* You can play with the sensitivity so that even a Tickle is enough to fake an incoming call
This is one of those apps you should have on your phone just in case :)
Have fun and fake yourself out of here!
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
Sensor Box Plugin detects all available sensors on your Android device, and vividly shows you how they work with amazing graphics. Sensor Box Plugin also tells you which sensors are supported by the hardware, and provides extremely useful sensor tools that could be used in our daily life.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Android Sensor Box.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box Plugin only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application!
More from developer
MyFitness is the partner to Triology's MyTime app (coming to Android for 2014). For fitness professionals, you can invite your clients to connect so they can book your available services. No more back-and-forth emails and phone messaging. MyFitness has all the features of MyTime, but without the 'discover' option - so your customers connect to you and you alone.
For more information about MyTime and MyFitness - go to http://www.myti.me