Widgets (you can resize): 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4
4X2 and 4X4 can be put on the lock screen Android 4.2 +
Why did you choose this player?
- It's free.
- You store a pause in any file.
- The player knows where he was stopped.
- A lot of widgets.
- There are previewed.
- There is a sleep timer.
- The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
- There is an equalizer.
- Ability to save playlists.
- Pause button during a call.
- Pause at the time of speech recognition.
- Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
- Ability to start playing when the headset.
- There is internet radio.
- Support for Cyrillic.
- Ability to customize the headset button.
- Tag editor.
- Support for M3U.
- Translation for the lyrics.
- There is visualization.
- Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
- There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
- Ability to split files.
- Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk.
- There is a synchronization device on Android.
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx .ts .aac .flac .mkv
- Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
- Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
- Key lock for the lock screen.
- Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
- Search accounts on the device for synchronization.
Please rate this application to support continued development!
- Supports the following media formats:
Protocols: http, https, mms, mmsh, file
Audio: mp3, 3gp, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, mid, xmf, mxmf, rtttl, rtx, ota, imy, and more...
Playlists: m3u, pls, asx, m3u8, xspf
- Supports multitasking/playing audio in the background
- Repeat and shuffle modes
- Alarm clock support
- Home screen widget
- Shortcut support
- Utilizes HTML parsing to allow navigation of HTTP media servers that serve HTML pages
If you are unable to open supported file extension please post/email the target URL I will do my best to fix the problem.
If you have a feature request, usability issue, or encounter a bug please report it using the project's sourceforge site.
keywords: gnump3d, music, http, stream, pls, m3u, shoutcast, mpd, streamfurious, XiiaLive, FFmpeg, mms, online radio, open source
It does one thing: loads m3u files containing http and https URLs, and plays them. You can also have content:// or file:// URLs in the m3u files, and as of 1.468 files relative to the m3u are supported!
To use Bats! M3u, download an M3u file, then open it in your file manager of choice. When prompted, select Bats! M3u to play the file.
If authorization is required, URLs should have http://username:password@host:port/ format.
For Android 4.1 and up, the UI is entirely handled within the notification bar. Click the notification itself to end playback, or use the buttons to seek or pause. For previous versions, a very basic UI activity will pop up allowing similar control over the app.
Bats! M3u respects audio focus, which means it will gracefully exit if you start another media player. It will also pause when you remove your headphones, and while Bats! M3u is running your headset button will play/pause the music.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
Features include (but are not limited to) :
- Customizable 5 band equalizer with presets
- Over 30 different themes
- Album art manager
- Tag editor for music files
- Batch selection – for selecting multiple songs at once
- Custom lockscreen
- Reconfigurable interface
- Resource management options
- Chromecast support for a TV listening experience
- Video browser and player
- Embedded lyrics support
- Sleep timer
- Playlist manager
- Podcast bookmarks
- Add music “Up Next”
- Scrobbling support
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support
Upgrade to Rocket Player Premium for:
- More audio formats: alac, tta, ape, mpc, wav, flac, wv and wma (except lossless and copy protected)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- plus many more features, compare here: http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/Free-vs-premium-and-cloud
Subscribe for cloud features:
- Playlist backup and syncing between devices
- Album Art downloading
- Auto Tag editing
Combine with iSyncr for metadata syncing.
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ for more information.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
IMPORTANT ANNOTATION: First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist) that you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist :
1) on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) on device stoarge and select file in file manager
✔ Network Protocols : HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ Recording of live channel
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay function on HLS stream
✔ HTTPS and encrypted stream support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
✔ Ad free
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
- unlike similar apps, StreamDream allows you to load any pre-made M3U list and edit it in any way you desire
- easily create and save new lists
- streams can be opened individually using any stream player you have installed
- we recommend installing MX player because StreamDream allows for some links that normally can't be recognized as streams to be played using MX player
- different UIs adapted for phones and tablets
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
Tracks in shuffled playlists are not repeated until all have played.
Get JP Plus for more features.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License -- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find among the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it. There is a length limit here. So, for the complete FAQ, please go to
1. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
2. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
3. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
4. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".
5. I upgraded my phone to Android 4.x and now get an error when I try to save a playlist to or delete a playlist from my external microSD card. What's going on?
As of version 4.x, Google has changed Android such that apps cannot write to or delete from arbitrary locations on an external microSD card. I'd suggest saving playlists to your phone's internal storage. These playlists can still reference music stored on external storage.
Features of IPTV application:
• Decode M3U playlists
• Search channels
• Sort channels by name or channel number
• View channels as grid or list
• Start application when the device starts up option
• Material design
• Several beautiful color themes
• Different design for tablet
Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or suggestions: email@example.com
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
Includes: 10-band equalizer, seperate bass & treble, folders, 3d sounds effects, lyrics, skins, album art downloader & manager, lockscreens, widgets, tag editor, playlist manager, sleep timer. Scroll down for more!
Main music player functions:
* Change multiple sound parameters thanks to the 10-band graphic equalizer (with built-in preamp) with many built-in presets
* Play majority of audio formats and file types: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
* Boost the bass or reduce the treble with seperate bass and treble controls
* Customizable volume normalization or add spatial effects and SRS (device-dependent)
* Play music in normal or random order, shuffle or repeat
* Change the channel balance (left-right)
* Save and restore playback position
* Play songs without interruption (gapless mode)
Multiple customizations & control options:
* Customize the appearance thanks to many available skins and themes (with a little skills you can even create your own!)
* Manage and download missing album arts, select best looking cover
* Edit tags (for all supported formats)
* Browse library by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists, folders
* Filter folders, restrict catalog directory to specific folders, hide or delete group of albums and artists to keep your library clean
* Control your music with notification panel when outside of music player
* Customize headset buttons function for controlling your mp3
* Multiselect - select multiple items to create playlist or add to current queue
* Create, edit, manage and display playlists, automatic playlists (m3u, m3u8, pls support)
* Lots of configuration options to tweak & customize various app parameters
* Display embedded lyrics and downloads missing ones using external plugin
* Two different lock screens (system Android 4.0/ICS+, and our own)
* Support for many scrobbler applications
* Control your playback with several widget formats
* Configurable sleep timer to automatically turn off
* Share what is playing
In conjunction with the Toaster UPNP/DLNA, the application for streaming music, videos and photos:
* Stream audio to the other devices available on the local network
* Supports UPNP, DLNA, AirPlay and Chromecast devices
Some modules of this player (graphics EQ, tag editor and folder browser) will be locked after the 14 days from the date of the first launch and will require the purchase of a license key.
n7 music player has been positively reviewed:
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
Got errors while trying to download? https://support.google.com/googleplay/troubleshooter/4592924
Want more info? Go to our website! http://n7player.com
Spot Me can automatically provide you with a choice of locations near you to keep good track of where and when the money was loaned. (Bob's Bar and Grill, Regal Theatre, etc).
The Spot Me application will automatically sync with your phone contacts and Facebook contact. If they are from your phone contact, you can send them a friendly text message with a click of a button. If they are on your Facebook contact, you can post to their Facebook page with a friendly reminder with a click of a button.
Visit http://www.triols.com for more information.
Instructions can be found here: http://www.triols.com/Applications/SpotMe/help.aspx
Please rate this application so we can continue to improve the software.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feature requests, you can provide a review or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.triols.com/contact.aspx.
- Support international currency symbol