Capturing your business mileage is now even easier. Tripcatcher calculates your mileage expense, keeps track of your mileage (important for the HMRC 10,000 miles threshold), and publishes your mileage expenses direct to Crunch or to Tripcatcherapp.com, where they can be published to Xero or Receipt Bank (and on to FreeAgent, KashFlow and Xero).
You must have a Tripcatcher web account to use this app. Your employer, accountant or bookkeeper may provide you with a free Tripcatcher web account.
- Calculates your mileage expense based on HMRC tax rates;
- Keeps track of your mileage travelled by car or van (to enable the rate to change at 10,000 miles);
- Calculates the journey distance using Google's mileage calculator;
- Use GPS to measure the trip mileage;
- Favourite trips and defaults save you time when entering your trip details.
- needs an account at Tripcatcherapp.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.