Seamless interface! Email your flight itineraries/hotel & other confirmations to the system which compiles the data, then the app integrates this into your phone calendar app! Sometimes the system cannot interpret the data format presented, but this appears rare.
Offers a complete schedule for your trip, including meeting times, if you choose to put them in. My husband uses this for biz trips and copies me. I can see his entire schedule, so I know when it is a good time to contact him. Good interface. Ads are tiny on free version, so they are okay by me.
I wouldn't be able to keep my head on straight without this app. Im a frequent traveler so having all the info i need for each trip all in one place is priceless.
When I used the app for the first time in 2015, I found a lot of things missing and stopped using it eventually. The latest version though is just fantastic. The flight details and updates, the checkout and departure times, the small 'All Clear' label. These big and small changes make this app such a useful and wonderful experience.
I like it, I use it all the time, but it ears up inordinate amounts of power in my phone. 2 or 3 percent per hour! Thinking whether the app is worth it. Probably not. But the service itself is great.
The TripIt app's main strength is its main purpose, keeping all travel plans in a single, easily accessible app. It keeps my airline, hotel, and car booking information grouped together. It automatically pulls from several email systems (I use an email on outlook.com created just for travel). It will also take supporting documents, like conference registrations. The shortcomings are mainly around flights in hold that are later automatically cancelled and flights that are changed. For changed flights, it looses the ability to monitor the flight.
• Introducing TripIt Pro's newest feature: Go Now tells you when to leave for the airport (US flights only).
• Smart tips remind you when your trip is missing a flight.
• Use another email to book travel? Add and manage email addresses before forwarding confirmations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Managing your trip is easier as we take you to the timeline view upon launch. This also resolves a crash for some users.
• We fixed some bugs that affected editing trip destinations and sharing plans.
The travel app to organize trip items, with free flight alerts & travel tools
Best travel app for hotel & vacation rental deals for your vacation trips!