Ive had Pro now for a few years. The best app of its kind. Get flight and gate info before the airline posts it in the airport. Easy to use, combines all your info. You can even integrate with your outlook calendar. Can't imagine life without it.
This is by far the best travel app I've ever used. INCREDIBLY thorough, inclusive, and user-friendly. No complaints whatsoever. It seems like every time I think, "It sure would be nice if the app did ________" I end up finding the tool for it somewhere within the app (i.e. driving directions between activities) etc. I absolutely love TripIt. Great job!!
I'm a little on the OCD side when it comes to trip planning. This app is perfect for me. Really easy to use and share my trip info with my loved ones so they don't worry.
Fails to recognize destinations correctly, made a mistake by confusing 2 different destinations with similar sounding names, as they are local it was of little consequence, but as a result I would ve hesitant to trust it with international plans
Very frustrating. You have to enter everything tediously by hand unless you trust it with the entire contents of your email inbox. I tried a confirmation number from an airline and it didn't seem to know how to handle it.
Worked really well for two trips then stopped picking up info from emails. Pointless having app if you have to manually input data.
• Introducing TripIt Pro's newest feature: Go Now tells you when to leave for the airport (US flights only).
• Smart tips remind you when your trip is missing a flight.
• Use another email to book travel? Add and manage email addresses before forwarding confirmations to email@example.com.
• Managing your trip is easier as we take you to the timeline view upon launch. This also resolves a crash for some users.
• We fixed some bugs that affected editing trip destinations and sharing plans.
The travel app to organize trip items, with free flight alerts & travel tools
Best travel app for hotel & vacation rental deals for your vacation trips!