RecallWatch now supports most government health and safety recall warnings including:
→ FDA - Food and Drug Administration
→ CPSC - Consumer Product and Safety Commission
→ USDA/FSIS - United States Department of Agriculture / Food Safety and Inspection Service
→ Pet Health
→ National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - Vehicle Recalls, Infant Car Seat Recalls, Tire Recalls
RecallWatch focuses on the ease of sharing important information with your family, friends, and colleagues:
→ Facebook - Post recall information and links directly to your wall!
→ Twitter - Tweet pre-formatted and valid (less than 140 character) through the Twitter client of your choice!
→ Text Message - Text recall warnings through your SMS application of choice, formatted for appropriate SMS length for you!
→ Email - Send Emails through your email client of choice (Standard, Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.) with full recall information!
Questions? Comments? Feature requests? Please use the 'Contact Developer' link below to share your thoughts! If you experience any issues, please just let us know and we'll attempt to fix them.
We are not affiliated with any of the government agencies in this app and cannot verify the validity of the news.
The App allows workers and supervisors to calculate the heat index for their worksite, and, based on the heat index, displays a risk level to outdoor workers. Then, with a simple tap, you can get reminders about the protective measures that should be taken at that risk level to protect workers from heat-related illness—reminders about drinking enough fluids, scheduling rest breaks, planning for and knowing what to do in an emergency, adjusting work operations, gradually building up the workload for new workers, training on heat illness signs and symptoms, and monitoring each other for signs and symptoms of heat-related illness.
Stay informed and safe in the heat, check your risk level.
For more information about safety while working in the heat, see OSHA’s heat illness webpage, including new online guidance about using the heat index to protect workers.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
- Functionality in both French and English
- Multiple siren settings
- Siren activation sends an emergency email to a pre-set SOS contact with approximate coordinates and places an emergency outgoing call to a pre-programmed number
- A wide range of facts and information on women's health and wellness
- Connections to nearby YWCAs, emergency hotlines, health centres and clinics
- Access to a library of women’s health resources
Retrouvez tous les conseils santé & bien-être du site, les dernières actus médicales, les dossiers spéciaux…
Partagez vos articles préférés avec vos amis sur Facebook, Twitter ou par email ; et sauvegardez-les pour les retrouver dans votre rubrique « Favoris ».
Ne ratez aucune news santé grâce aux Notifications, vous pouvez sélectionner les alertes de vos sujets préférés.
Faites ou refaites tous les Tests, Vrai/Faux ou Top/Pas Top.
- Yoga for Weight Loss Tutorial
- Yoga Timer
- Training Day Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
* BMI (your Body Mass Index)
* WHtR (Waist to HeighT Ratio)
* Metabolic rate
* Maximum daily carbohydrate, protein and fats intake according to the requirements of several diets: low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, zone, and others.
* Target heart rate (THR) training zones
* Ideal weight, based on wrist size
* Burned calories
* Caffeine intake recommendation
* Vitamins and minerals daily intake recommendation
* Shows the history of BMI, WHtR and weight entries
Health calc helps you manage your weight. It calculates (BMI), your waist-to-height ratio and your metabolic rate. Health calc also tells you your ideal waist circumference and shows the daily caloric intake you need to maintain your weight (or lose weight). Your gender, age and activity level are taken into account in the calculation as well.
This application provides Canadian health professionals with up to date recommendations for the screening, diagnosis, management, and treatment of STIs, including recommendations for antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, in a convenient, concise, and easy to use format.
The application has been developed from the 2010 version of the Canadian Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections (http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/std-mts/sti-its/), as well as 2014 Interim Guidance developed by the Expert Working Group. These updates reflect emerging issues/trends affecting the management of STIs in Canada. Up to date information from other complementary resources has also been incorporated, including key recommendations from the HIV Screening and Testing Guide (2012) (http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/aids-sida/guide/hivstg-vihgdd-eng.php) and the Management of Hepatitis B - Quick Reference (2013) (http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/publicat/hep/hbv-vhb/index-eng.php).
The Canadian Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections are a resource for primary care and public health professionals for the prevention, diagnosis, and management of STIs. The content of the Guidelines is guided by an Expert Working Group which includes STI experts from the fields of medicine, nursing, laboratory, public health and research who volunteer their time and effort as authors, advisors and reviewers to maintain updated, evidence-based recommendations.
The content contained within this application is reflective of the most current evidence for the management of uncomplicated STIs in adults and youth only. It does not contain information for the management of STIs in pregnant women, children, neonates or complicated infections.
This application is intended to provide information to public health and clinical professionals and does not supersede any provincial/territorial legislative, regulatory, policy and practice requirements or professional guidelines that govern the practice of health professionals in their respective jurisdictions, whose recommendations may differ due to local epidemiology or context.
Aussi disponible en français.
The free CBSG App lets you see the CBSG in a different way: You can find the containment requirements specific to your facility!
• Filter requirements to your specific laboratory, prion work area, large scale facility, or small or large animal zone.
• Save lists for different locations (e.g., laboratory, wing, or entire facility)
• Link to additional guidance provided in the Transition Index and Part II – The Guidelines
• Add comments to the requirements displayed
• Check box for verified requirements
• Share lists by email
• Optimized for tablets
For more information, please visit http://canadianbiosafetystandards.collaboration.gc.ca
Aussi disponible en français.