• Three levels graded by difficulty (Aqua, Green, Orange).
• Content matches AGO Phonics card games, and can be used as a supplementary tool or on its own.
• Over 300 words and 100 phoneme sounds to practice and learn!
• Great for in the classroom, or at home!
AGO Phonics Sound Pad gets students exploring and experiencing the sounds that make up the English language.
Phonic sounds and related English vocabulary are clearly voiced at the touch of a button via a colorful and intuitive layout! Within the app, there are three pages of sound boards. Each has 36 different target phonemes displayed as buttons on the screen. Touch the button to hear its sound. Three illustrated high frequency word examples of the target phoneme appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch these to listen to them, too.
This app is suited to young native English speakers, learning to read, and also EFL / ESL students, and ELT teachers.
Content matches the best selling AGO Phonics card games series,making its content quick and easy to reference. IFor EFL / ELT learners, the app offers an easy way to quickly reference and hear unknown words (which can otherwise be difficult to do outside the ELT classroom). Parents with a lack of confidence in their own English pronunciation will also benefit from using this app when playing the games with their children.
The AGO Phonics sound pad goes far beyond the ABC's - over the three levels, it covers over 100 of the most common phonemes and word families used in the English language - including consonant blends, digraphs, r controlled vowels, diphthongs, long vowel sounds, silent letters and more!
Enjoy and appreciate art with 110 masterpieces!
* Contents created by specialists of art education for children.
* 20 episodes including 110 masterpieces from 10 famous artists.
* Beautiful animations and narrations for kids from age 3 to 6.
People who experience art masterpieces as a kid grow to have interest in colors, lights, shapes and even every object around us. [Kids Art Gallery] is created for kids to experience art in a more fun and easy way! The cute little characters dance and play inside the artwork while the narrator recites a rather whimsy poem about the scene. These poems are actually written by kindergarteners aged 3-6. There are also commentaries based on real stories of the artwork to help kids understand the masterpieces.
Hope you and your little ones enjoy the beautiful masterpieces with [Kids Art Gallery]!
• Zoom in to high-resolution images
• Prepare your visit with maps and basic visitor information
• Stay current with event and exhibition updates
• Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian
Do you know why van Gogh cut off his ear? Or who is Vermeer’s girl with the pearl earring? With DailyArt app released today, day by day, art will no longer be a secret for you.
DailyArt is a free app that every day publishes one piece of fine art. But it’s not all - with one classic masterpiece a day you receive a short info, a little tittle-tattle about the painting, the artist or the epoque when it was produced. The content was prepared by the specialists so it assures the great selection of works. Everything is written in a light and pleasant way - because art is for everyone, not only for art historians.
Furthermore, every artwork can be enlarged to the full screen, the app provide also the basic info (the title, author, year, technique, current location) about each painting. It is integrated with Wikipedia, so if you became a fan of some masterpiece you’ll be able to quickly find more info about it. And of course, if one art piece daily is not enough for you, you can check what was highlighted in previous days.
"For me, apps like these are a step in the right direction for getting younger generations engaged with art "
- Christina Farr, VentureBeat
"With its superb images and informative biographical blurbs, DailyArt is perfect for those looking to add some culture to their day."
Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
“DailyArt is your daily dose of classic paintings, serving up a proverbial shot of espresso to awaken the inner culture vulture in you”
- Paul Sawers, The Next Web
The Gallery has a permanent collection of over 11,000 objects, which includes an unsurpassed collection of work by Emily Carr, one of Canada’s most important artists.
The Gallery is situated in the heart of Vancouver, in a heritage building that was designed by the architect Francis Rattenbury and retrofitted by Arthur Erickson in the 1980s in order to become an art museum.
It has 42,000 square feet of exhibition space on four floors and receives well over 200,000 visitors annually. The Gallery presents an ambitious program of exhibitions, engaging public programs and award-winning publications.
Enhance your experience of current exhibitions through the Vancouver Art Gallery’s Audio Guide app. This guide offers audio commentary developed by curators, artists, writers, designers and educators, about works of art in select exhibitions.
A WiFi connection is available while using the application inside the Gallery’s exhibition space.
- Audio guide tours that provide commentary on key artworks and lead visitors through select exhibitions
- Photographic documentation and descriptions of key artworks in the audio guide
- Customized favourites list that allows you to save works
- Floor plans that provide maps of select exhibitions
- Information about current exhibitions
- Special events listing with information on upcoming public programs
- Details about the Gallery’s membership program
- Visitor information that includes details on location, hours and contacts
Explore over 30 objects from VMFA’s collection in engaging and unexpected ways. Whether wild beast, treasured pet, or otherworldly creature, animals have captivated artists for thousands of years. Organized thematically by animal type and habitat, Wild@Art invites you to learn about the dynamic relationships between animals and humans. Using Wild@Art at VMFA? Enter search terms displayed in the galleries by each featured work of art to begin your multimedia experience.
- Works of art, multimedia content, and conversation starters organized in two navigation paths, one for general audiences and one for families with children aged 5-12.
- Over 50 HD images of paintings, sculpture, drawings, and prints with zooming capability
- Audio for selected works including excerpts from related literature, animal sounds, and original songs by Kid Pan Alley
- Video including footage of animals at work and play from the racetrack to the back yard, vintage Eadweard Muybridge film, and an interview with contemporary artist James Prosek
- Tips for planning a visit to VMFA
Download for use before, during, and after your in-gallery experience or any where you feel Wild@Art!
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
- Read descriptions on all images that have them.
- Easily navigate photos by section, popularity, and resolution.
- Save links to your favorite images, view them in the favorites section.
- Easily download and share images
- Set an image as your wallpaper with one click
- Open source https://github.com/derekcsm/hubble_gallery
THIS APP IS IN BETA
Please leave thoughtful reviews, if you're experiencing a bug feel free to send me an email or even better open an issue in the Github repo.
Oh, and did I mention it's open source? - https://github.com/derekcsm/hubble_gallery
This app is not official and is not affiliated with NASA, all images and detail information comes from hubblesite.org which is run by the Space Telescope Science Institute's Office of Public Outreach (STScI). You can find more information about the STScI and their astrophysics outreach programs here http://outreachoffice.stsci.edu/
• Widget with current/next hours
• Week overview
• Odd & Even week option
• Tab days view
• Weekend days
• Text to Speech(reads your timetable)
• Save/Restore schedule
• Export your timetable as image
• Auto silence/vibrate phone during lessons.
• Share your timetable with your friends(send your schedule via bluetooth or email).'
• Copy day feature.
Recommended for students and teachers.
Keywords: timetable, schedule, subject, course, class, school, college, student, teacher, week a/b, widget, school organizer.
- latest Hubble news
- more than 1,000 images in gallery
- Astronomy picture of the Day
- Share through Facebook, send email
- easy navigation
- set wallpaper feature
- slideshow gallery
- tablet supported (tested on Xoom)
If you have any suggestions or inquiries regarding the application please do not hesitate to contact us.
- UI improvements
- tablet support
- new UI graphics
Disclaimer: This application does not own any image, it only provides the easy way to access Hubble images from hubblesite.org.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for middle school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 4 themes: Reading, Writing and Composition, Grammar, Vocabulary Booster
✓ 49 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,586 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 111 original pictures
➡ iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 8.
Discover our other app iTooch 8th Grade Math on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
***Many of our users have asked us for a fully free access to all the content in the App. This new version is 100% free and ad supported. If you prefer an ad-free experience, you can remove ads at any time through an optional in-app purchase in the app’s parameters.
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com