Feature 3 In One App Qibla Finder
1.) Qibla Finder
Start your app and place from electronic the compas will find qibla for you automatically.
2.) Athan / Adzan Timer
Azan Times for worldwide Prayers for Mobile Phone (Cell Phones, Windows Mobile, Pocket Pc, Symbian OS, Blackberry) is used to listen Azan (Athan, Adhan, Azaan) automatically on every prayer time (Namaz, Salat) five times a day on the mobile phone.
3.) Hijri Calendar Converter
The Islamic (hijri) calendar is used by more than a 1.2 billion Muslims around the world to determine the main days of observance in the Islamic religious year.
The Islamic calendar converter will be useful for determining the approximate Western equivalent for an Islamic calendar date and can also be used for converting historical Islamic calendar dates into Western calendar dates.
You can use this application to convert Hijri A.H. and A. D. (Gregorian) dates using this easy and simple to use Android application. The best Android conversion tool from Gregorian calendar dates to the hijri dates.
You can download and install Qibla Finder Pro Absolutelly for free , hopefully useful thanks
Why Alquibla - Compass to Mecca is the best free app for those wishing to pray toward Mecca ?
1 - Alquibla is respect for religion
Alquibla - Compass to Mecca is an app made from respect . A free app designed to meet the needs of those who want to pray Islamist security room looking towards Mecca.
2 - Alquibla is history and tradition
For those who want to know the origin of the word Alquibla , known as Qibla , Qibla , Qiblah , Qibleh , Kiblah , Kıble or Kibla , this application brings the history , information on the calculation of the Qibla in Islam and accurate determination.
3 - Includes information on Mecca
Mecca (Arabic: al- Makkah مكة المكرمة Mukarrama or simply Makkah ) is the main city in the Hejaz region , in present-day Saudi Arabia, and one of the most important of the Arabian Peninsula . It is the birthplace of Muhammad, a holy city with many of the most important religious sites in the world, as it is certainly the Kaaba. In the app you will find these Alquibla more extended information .
4 - Includes photos of Mecca and speakers
The best and most spectacular photos of Mecca, prayer and speakers are in the app Alquibla . Because this application is much more than a compass to Mecca. Totally Free !
5 - Share app for free and many more
Want to share with family and friends about this great app to pray to Mecca ? No problem: Alquibla - Compass to Mecca has a share button parea one click with your contacts. Also, you can download more apps for free.
• Three levels graded by difficulty (Aqua, Green, Orange).
• Content matches AGO Phonics card games, and can be used as a supplementary tool or on its own.
• Over 300 words and 100 phoneme sounds to practice and learn!
• Great for in the classroom, or at home!
AGO Phonics Sound Pad gets students exploring and experiencing the sounds that make up the English language.
Phonic sounds and related English vocabulary are clearly voiced at the touch of a button via a colorful and intuitive layout! Within the app, there are three pages of sound boards. Each has 36 different target phonemes displayed as buttons on the screen. Touch the button to hear its sound. Three illustrated high frequency word examples of the target phoneme appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch these to listen to them, too.
This app is suited to young native English speakers, learning to read, and also EFL / ESL students, and ELT teachers.
Content matches the best selling AGO Phonics card games series,making its content quick and easy to reference. IFor EFL / ELT learners, the app offers an easy way to quickly reference and hear unknown words (which can otherwise be difficult to do outside the ELT classroom). Parents with a lack of confidence in their own English pronunciation will also benefit from using this app when playing the games with their children.
The AGO Phonics sound pad goes far beyond the ABC's - over the three levels, it covers over 100 of the most common phonemes and word families used in the English language - including consonant blends, digraphs, r controlled vowels, diphthongs, long vowel sounds, silent letters and more!
Get started quickly
• Launch the app and point your device at the night sky, you'll see the stars, planets, satellites, and constellations in their proper place for your location. As you move your device, the star map updates in real time. The Moon is the easiest first target.
• Tap Augmented Reality icon in the upper right corner to add the image from your camera to your sky view.
• Use Night Mode to go easy on your eyes and preserve night vision when exploring the Universe.
Go deeper and beyond
• Every star, planet, constellation, or deep space object, such as nebulae and galaxies, has an (i) next to its name. Tap it to access information.
• A scale on right is the Time Machine, slide it to explore the map of the night sky of tomorrow or years ago.
• StarWalk has data on over 9000 man-made satellites. Track their flight across the sky, be it day or night, catch iridium flares.
• Meteor showers are spectacular yearly events. Star Walk can help you plan ahead and locate the meteor shower on the night sky.
Share your experience
• Post pictures from your virtual planetarium and let your friends learn about the night sky. Astronomy has never been so engaging!
Duran Duran's keyboard Nick Rhodes mentions Star Walk as his favorite app:
"With the Star Walk app, if you hold your device up towards the sky, you can see all the stars and constellations. It even tells you the names of all the planets. Then, if you point it towards the ground, it shows you what all the stars are in the other hemisphere. It’s brilliant, and if you’re ever somewhere with a clear sky and no light pollution, it’s a revelation. It’s beautifully designed and makes clever use of the available technology. I’m fascinated by astronomy, but even if you’re not, give this a go."
- The Star Spotter feature won't work for the devices that are not equipped with the gyroscope and compass.
- For Android 4.4 KitKat users: the application doesn't support ART, please switch to Dalvik.
LabTally details of the number of available, unavailable, total, offline and in-use computer stations from selected computer rooms on campus. It takes advantage of the public facing web service generated by LabStats
List of supported schools/colleges/universities
Amarillo College Texas (AC)
Amherst College Massachusetts
Arizona State University (ASU)
Biola University California
Boise State University Idaho
Central New Mexico Community College (CNM)
Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC)
Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU)
Loyola University Chicago (LUC)
Luther College Iowa
Middle Tennessee State University
Monash University Malaysia
National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG)
New Mexico State University (NMSU)
Philadelphia University (PhilaU)
Point Park University
Saginaw Valley State University (SVSU)
South Central College Minnesota (SCC)
South Dakota State University (SDSU)
Southeast Missouri State University
Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU)
State University of New York at Oneonta (SUNY Oneonta)
Tennessee Technological University
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC)
Thompson Rivers University (TRU)
University at Buffalo (UB)
University Campus Suffolk
University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA)
University of Houston (UH)
University of Hull
University of Kansas (KU)
University of Maryland College Park (UMCP)
University of Miami (UM)
University of Michigan (UM)
University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD)
University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
University of New Orleans (UNO)
University of Oklahoma (OU)
University of Portsmouth
University of Southern Mississippi (USM)
University of Tennessee (UT)
University of Texas Arlington (UTA)
University of Toronto at Mississauga (UTM)
University of Victoria (UVic)
University of West Georgia (UWG)
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (UWM)
University of Wisconsin–Madison (UW)
Whitman College Washington
William Paterson University New Jersey
Williams College Massachusetts
Up to date islamic issues
In addition to the "yatadabaron" and prayer time sections
You can also follow the lecture of Shiekh Habib kathemi and others olamaa
You can downaload all pictures through this app and copy ant written section
Please activate the notifications to be up to date with all our activities
New feeds in our app
separating the pictures from the lectures and creating special section for the videos with new themes
You can mark any section to appear in your favorites
You can share all sections especially pictures and lectures by downloading it first then sharing
The study of the Tabernacle is without doubt one of the most informative and productive studies in which one could ever begin to engage. There is a reason for that. Every part of the Tabernacle, including its structure in totality, the High Priest, Sacred vessels and the ceremony pointed to Christ – either His Atoning, Mediatorial, or Intercessory work. After studying the Tabernacle, one will have a greater understanding of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Walk through the Tabernacle as if you were there in person 3500 years ago.
- The major elements of the Tabernacle are described by Jimmy Swaggart for a greater understanding.
- Use as a teaching tool in Bible Study, Sunday School, etc.
- Use to follow along with Brother Swaggart’s teaching on A Study In The Word
- Easy to use
• Zoom in to high-resolution images
• Prepare your visit with maps and basic visitor information
• Stay current with event and exhibition updates
• Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian
Enjoy and appreciate art with 110 masterpieces!
* Contents created by specialists of art education for children.
* 20 episodes including 110 masterpieces from 10 famous artists.
* Beautiful animations and narrations for kids from age 3 to 6.
People who experience art masterpieces as a kid grow to have interest in colors, lights, shapes and even every object around us. [Kids Art Gallery] is created for kids to experience art in a more fun and easy way! The cute little characters dance and play inside the artwork while the narrator recites a rather whimsy poem about the scene. These poems are actually written by kindergarteners aged 3-6. There are also commentaries based on real stories of the artwork to help kids understand the masterpieces.
Hope you and your little ones enjoy the beautiful masterpieces with [Kids Art Gallery]!
The Gallery has a permanent collection of over 11,000 objects, which includes an unsurpassed collection of work by Emily Carr, one of Canada’s most important artists.
The Gallery is situated in the heart of Vancouver, in a heritage building that was designed by the architect Francis Rattenbury and retrofitted by Arthur Erickson in the 1980s in order to become an art museum.
It has 42,000 square feet of exhibition space on four floors and receives well over 200,000 visitors annually. The Gallery presents an ambitious program of exhibitions, engaging public programs and award-winning publications.
Enhance your experience of current exhibitions through the Vancouver Art Gallery’s Audio Guide app. This guide offers audio commentary developed by curators, artists, writers, designers and educators, about works of art in select exhibitions.
A WiFi connection is available while using the application inside the Gallery’s exhibition space.
- Audio guide tours that provide commentary on key artworks and lead visitors through select exhibitions
- Photographic documentation and descriptions of key artworks in the audio guide
- Customized favourites list that allows you to save works
- Floor plans that provide maps of select exhibitions
- Information about current exhibitions
- Special events listing with information on upcoming public programs
- Details about the Gallery’s membership program
- Visitor information that includes details on location, hours and contacts