• Three levels graded by difficulty (Aqua, Green, Orange).
• Content matches AGO Phonics card games, and can be used as a supplementary tool or on its own.
• Over 300 words and 100 phoneme sounds to practice and learn!
• Great for in the classroom, or at home!
AGO Phonics Sound Pad gets students exploring and experiencing the sounds that make up the English language.
Phonic sounds and related English vocabulary are clearly voiced at the touch of a button via a colorful and intuitive layout! Within the app, there are three pages of sound boards. Each has 36 different target phonemes displayed as buttons on the screen. Touch the button to hear its sound. Three illustrated high frequency word examples of the target phoneme appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch these to listen to them, too.
This app is suited to young native English speakers, learning to read, and also EFL / ESL students, and ELT teachers.
Content matches the best selling AGO Phonics card games series,making its content quick and easy to reference. IFor EFL / ELT learners, the app offers an easy way to quickly reference and hear unknown words (which can otherwise be difficult to do outside the ELT classroom). Parents with a lack of confidence in their own English pronunciation will also benefit from using this app when playing the games with their children.
The AGO Phonics sound pad goes far beyond the ABC's - over the three levels, it covers over 100 of the most common phonemes and word families used in the English language - including consonant blends, digraphs, r controlled vowels, diphthongs, long vowel sounds, silent letters and more!
Feature 3 In One App Qibla Finder
1.) Qibla Finder
Start your app and place from electronic the compas will find qibla for you automatically.
2.) Athan / Adzan Timer
Azan Times for worldwide Prayers for Mobile Phone (Cell Phones, Windows Mobile, Pocket Pc, Symbian OS, Blackberry) is used to listen Azan (Athan, Adhan, Azaan) automatically on every prayer time (Namaz, Salat) five times a day on the mobile phone.
3.) Hijri Calendar Converter
The Islamic (hijri) calendar is used by more than a 1.2 billion Muslims around the world to determine the main days of observance in the Islamic religious year.
The Islamic calendar converter will be useful for determining the approximate Western equivalent for an Islamic calendar date and can also be used for converting historical Islamic calendar dates into Western calendar dates.
You can use this application to convert Hijri A.H. and A. D. (Gregorian) dates using this easy and simple to use Android application. The best Android conversion tool from Gregorian calendar dates to the hijri dates.
You can download and install Qibla Finder Pro Absolutelly for free , hopefully useful thanks
• Zoom in to high-resolution images
• Prepare your visit with maps and basic visitor information
• Stay current with event and exhibition updates
• Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian
Enjoy and appreciate art with 110 masterpieces!
* Contents created by specialists of art education for children.
* 20 episodes including 110 masterpieces from 10 famous artists.
* Beautiful animations and narrations for kids from age 3 to 6.
People who experience art masterpieces as a kid grow to have interest in colors, lights, shapes and even every object around us. [Kids Art Gallery] is created for kids to experience art in a more fun and easy way! The cute little characters dance and play inside the artwork while the narrator recites a rather whimsy poem about the scene. These poems are actually written by kindergarteners aged 3-6. There are also commentaries based on real stories of the artwork to help kids understand the masterpieces.
Hope you and your little ones enjoy the beautiful masterpieces with [Kids Art Gallery]!
В залах музея возле экспонатов расположены специальные метки. Необходимо запустить приложение на мобильном устройстве (смартфоне или планшете) и навести камеру устройства на данное произведение. На экране появится «ожившая» картина. Со временем приложение будет дополняться новыми произведениями из постоянной экспозиции музея.
Сейчас Вы сможете увидеть картины из выставочного проекта «Ритмы кочевых культур». Культура и искусство каждого народа уникальны. Народы Севера, живущие в суровых условиях Арктики, сформировали в местах «сакральной географии» свою культуру и сложные формы искусства. Неповторимая культура северных народов настолько необычна и интересна, что вызывает истинный интерес у всего мира. Выставочный проект «Ритмы кочевых культур» обращен к интерпретации искусства северных народов, связанных со священными местами, людьми, их духовными посылами.
Адрес: г. Якутск, ул. Кирова 9
Тел: +7 (4112) 33-52-79
The tour invites you to pause, look and listen at different points throughout the Art Gallery. You can listen to a curator’s viewpoint, notice an artwork, appreciate a feature of the building, hear about the former life of the site as a technical college, and be inspired by artists talking about their work. The total tour takes about 35 minutes.
Made possible with funding from an Australian federal government Your Community Heritage Grant and assisted by Maitland City Council, the tour was researched by historian Janis Wilton and produced by Acoustiguide.
Finally, learning and practicing a new language is easier and more intuitive than ever
- Choose to learn from over 100 languages
- Native speakers from around the world are your teachers
- HelloTalk's intuitive tools provide an experience that's never made it easier to learn and practice a new language
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
Chinese Mandarin, Pinyin, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Free translator, Livemocha, lang8, wordreference, meerkat, yik yat, couchsurfing, Airbnb, google, translate, jpop, jrock, kpop, kdrama, lext talk, culture
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
★The paintings of fine arts can be perused smoothly quickly.
★There are a button which moves to the page of order, a fast forward button, and a music play button.
Since the tap of the screen is only carried out, a child can also use. will study history.
Please touch overseas wisdom, the way of thinking, curiosity, knowledge, culture, and imagination (creation) power.
Enjoy a highly energetic parade for the art-lover on the go.
The Gallery has a permanent collection of over 11,000 objects, which includes an unsurpassed collection of work by Emily Carr, one of Canada’s most important artists.
The Gallery is situated in the heart of Vancouver, in a heritage building that was designed by the architect Francis Rattenbury and retrofitted by Arthur Erickson in the 1980s in order to become an art museum.
It has 42,000 square feet of exhibition space on four floors and receives well over 200,000 visitors annually. The Gallery presents an ambitious program of exhibitions, engaging public programs and award-winning publications.
Enhance your experience of current exhibitions through the Vancouver Art Gallery’s Audio Guide app. This guide offers audio commentary developed by curators, artists, writers, designers and educators, about works of art in select exhibitions.
A WiFi connection is available while using the application inside the Gallery’s exhibition space.
- Audio guide tours that provide commentary on key artworks and lead visitors through select exhibitions
- Photographic documentation and descriptions of key artworks in the audio guide
- Customized favourites list that allows you to save works
- Floor plans that provide maps of select exhibitions
- Information about current exhibitions
- Special events listing with information on upcoming public programs
- Details about the Gallery’s membership program
- Visitor information that includes details on location, hours and contacts
All paintings refer to various moment of the story of the Nativity of Jesus (annunciation, visit of Maria to Elisabeth, nativity of Jesus, annunciation to shepherds, adoration of the magi, Holy Family, flight into egypt, presentation of Jesus in the temple) and they were made in late middle-age.
It is about the history of Christmas through art.
For each painting you will find information about the opera itself and the Gospel reading that inspired it.
More information about the artist are provided by a convenient link to wikipedia.
There is a great selections of artists: Leonardo da Vinci, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Lorenzo Lotto, Giotto, Bassano, Mantegna, Raffaello Sanzio, Caravaggio, Carpaccio, Juan Gutierrez, Botticelli.
Enjoy your time at the museum!