"The National September 11 Memorial Museum at the World Trade Center bears solemn witness to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993. The Museum honors the 2,983 victims of these attacks and all those who risked their lives to save others. It further recognizes the thousands who survived and all who demonstrated extraordinary compassion in the aftermath.
The 9/11 Memorial & Museum audio guide provides themed audio tours featuring stories from the day of 9/11 and the recovery at Ground Zero. It also presents details of the Museum’s archaeological elements and architectural designs of the Memorial and the Museum.
- A comprehensive tour of the Museum narrated by Robert De Niro.
- First person accounts of survival and resilience.
- In-depth tours on new and rotating exhibitions and artifacts.
- An age-appropriate tour for families and children.
- An architectural tour of the site that explores the design of the original World Trade Center and the Museum as it stands today.
- Translations in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Audio description and American Sign Language tours.