Want to be a Nurse?
Or want to see if you have what it takes to pass their exams?
Nursing is a career in health care focused on the care of individuals, families, & communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.
You'll need to know Medical terms, Medications, Patient Care and other important qualities to pass!
An easy question.. might end becoming a very difficult question if you don't pay attention!
Download our FREE app and it'll help you pass your NCLEX Exams, or you can try it just for Fun!
* Bookmark articles to read it later
* Week's Top 25 most read articles
* Top wikipedia links from Reddit
* Daily reminder notifications
* you can read in 29 different languages (send feedback if your language is not supported)
* no ads
Disclaimer: This is unofficial Wikipedia app. This app is not related or affiliated with Wikipedia.
for Wikipedia content license see - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights
1) INTERNET - for connecting to wikipedia
2) ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check Internet connectivity
3) Alarm - for daily notifications
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Funzi delivers everything you need for learning Life Skills and how to build your career as a perfect package to your mobile device daily free.
Funzi courses and daily packages contain learning cards optimized for mobile use. Our method delivers always the right size and type of new information. And it tests your new skills through short and unforgiving quizzes.
Available courses April 2015:
- Get That Job: personal and interpersonal skills, how to write CV / Resume, Job search, Job application and interview techniques, as well as what to do in the first few days of a new job and how to build your career.
- Entrepreneurship 101: content to develop the entrepreneur skills and attitude from founding to funding required to be a successful entrepreneur and leader in your business
- Free, for real. No fees, no banner ads, no gimmicks. A quality education without the price tag.
- Minimizing data costs through wifi and offline use
- Full of useful information for better life and self discovery
- Easy to use. You get a daily set of learning cards with quizzes that ensure your understanding
- Fun. Our experts design and optimize all content for mobile bite-size learning and make your progress
If you want to learn how to find a new or better job or career, or how to start a successful new business, there is no better choice than Funzi.
* operator charges may apply
The app enables users to easily browse videos uploaded by the popular YouTube user SmarterEveryDay, who is also owner of the app. The owner can publish text, pictures, audio and videos about his life, hobbies, and knowledge about anything. Fans of SmarterEveryDay can interact with him through text, pictures, audio and videos as well. Videos can be uploaded to YouTube easily and directly. The app also provides an integrated entry for Internet spaces of SmarterEveryDay.
There are many other features to make everything unique!
Note: this app is not an official one authorized by SmarterEveryDay (yet). Until authorized, it is not intended to represent the person who owns the account SmarterEveryDay. Its purpose is to help fans better enjoy SmarterEveryDay's videos.
This app is not used for any commercial purpose. It is free to anyone. We used some graphcis publicly and freely available on the Internet. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you see any violation of someone's intellectual property. We will review and revise accordingly, or unpublish the app.
Please email email@example.com if you wish to have your own app.
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Studies education can be fun and learning about Social Studies is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our Social Studies and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn Social Studies lessons playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s Social Studies scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 Social Studies students every day!
Social Studies Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Social Studies curriculum
•2nd Grade Social Studies curriculum
•3rd Grade Social Studies curriculum
•4th Grade Social Studies curriculum
•5th Grade Social Studies curriculum
•6th Grade Social Studies curriculum
•7th Grade Social Studies curriculum
•8th Grade Social Studies curriculum and much, much more!
▶ Tap to listen, tap to record, compare and learn, have fun with it!
▶ Immensely boost your confidence to go out and talk to people
▶ Do it in an Easy and Fun way that skyrockets your knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese like you’ve never dreamed before.
***** "I am speaking with perfect Brazilian Portuguese accent hundreds of useful phrases only days after having used this app - my friends jaw dropped when they heard how well I was speaking Brazilian Portuguese."
***** "There’s something immensely satisfying in hearing yourself speak with perfect accent in a new foreign language - it’s magical."
You will find in this application:
√ the fastest navigation possible in an iPhone app
√ the most useful real life phrases to get YOU ready for conversations
√ professional native speakers
√ great voice clarity
√ quiz questions to test your knowledge and set records
√ really simple and innovative interface with “Fluid” technology
BONUS - your children will discover a new language:
• let them play, record and learn
• the app will store ALL their recordings
• listen to their recordings and see how well they’ve done.
iTalk METHOD - 5 GOLDEN RULES for learning a foreign language:
1. ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you're learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we're children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
2. LEARN WITH YOUR EARS AND WITH YOUR EYES
▶ Listen, listen and again listen is the magic key to speaking excellent Brazilian Portuguese
▶ Listen to how the native speaker speaks some words more strongly with different loudness, speed or pitch. In Brazilian, these strong words are about new or important information. Without the correct stress on words, listeners may get the wrong meaning.
▶ All our materials are written and spoken so you can hear, see and learn fast
3. USE REAL PROFFESIONAL MATERIALS
▶ This will help you to be immersed as soon as possible in the foreign language environment.
▶ All the recordings you will listen to are made by native professionals.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
▶ Self-recording is the best approach for reviewing and eliminating diction and pronunciation and grammar errors from your speech. It develops Self-Awareness, which in turn lends itself to Self-Correction.
▶ Studies have shown that we focus most on voices that are similar to our own, therefore, by listening to your own voice the learning process is greatly accelerated.
▶ You can record your own voice, compare it with the native recordings and exercise until you speak with perfect accent
5. WORK WITH A MODEL
▶ Pronunciation deteriorates easily, so the longer you go without checking yours against a native, the more likely you are to revert to your mother language speech habits.
▶ Check your pronunciation often until good speech habits are firmly established in the new language.
Use this application to achieve all these and more while having fun with it!