- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
- Loop your beat and record your full track (rap, sing) on it.
- Share loops and song with friends
Now you can record a song(up to 2 minutes) on your loop composition and share it with friends!
Use headphones or lower volume for best results!
How it works?
1. The first recording sets the loop length, each button works as a layer. You can mute loops by clicking.
2. A "song"-button appears. If you have a great loops, just use the "song"-button, to record a full song.
3. You can share it with friends.
It is just like a loop pedal, but with pads instead of pedals ;)
You have an additional MPC mode for trying out flows with your sounds. To record a beatbox sound on a pad, click on a pad and the record will start with a threshold, in order to catch your noise with a good attack. You can add a reverb-effect on the recorded sounds, save them, create presets and share them with your friends.
Have fun with an amazing mobile beatbox experience, as I had making it.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical loop pedal. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording your own track or start up the metronome to help you with the timing. Record your tracks with a maximum of 3 minutes each. By holding an individual track you can change volume or remove the track itself. When you're done you can save your recordings to enjoy them later! Always have your loops with you! Happy looping!
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
- A maximum length of 3 minutes per track
- Record synced tracks (overdub)
- High quality recording (44KHz)
- Control volume per loop
- Save/Load recordings (24 hour restriction for free version)
LoopStation Premium features:
- Shift timing of each individual loop
- Merge tracks
- Change playback speed
- Session recording
- Export to SoundCloud
Planned future features:
- Preloaded tracks
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
With thanks to Unity!
Update the User Interface.
Record with less delay.
Have a dynamic amount of loopers, instead of 5. Put a hard cap on the max amount, maybe 10.
Experience a whole new dimension of loop remixing on Android with Groovemaker 2!
GrooveMaker® 2 Free is a revolutionary app designed for creating non-stop electronic, dance and hip-hop tracks in real-time. Now anyone can get results that sound like they were made by a professional DJ every time!
GrooveMaker 2 works with pre-arranged sets of loops (called “Songs”) that have been designed to always sound good together. Its patented “groove generator” technology lets you then remix these loops for a truly limitless creative experience that will help you keep the party going no matter whether you’re at home, on stage or on the go.
Playing with GrooveMaker 2 is simple: Select a song to enter the Grid interface. Then push the Randomix button to start the music and make the building blocks of your groove appear. You can change grooves with the Randomix function or literally “draw” new grooves directly on the grid. You can lock, solo, mute, change volume, pan and freely associate loops with each of the 8 available tracks.
GrooveMaker 2’s easy-to-use touchscreen interface lets you effortless take control of the music: alter groove length, browse available loops, tweak effects, trigger Randomixes and more.
Enhance your grooves with the Effects interface. You get 16 high quality effects that include favorites like Filter, Delay, and Flanger plus highly creative effects like Twist, Brake and Spin that are usually only found on sophisticated professional DJ steps. You also get a Master section where you can add a finishing touch to your groove with a Compressor, an EQ and a Filter.
GrooveMaker Packs offer over 6,200 loops. They come grouped as “Song” packs that are each organized by categories such as bass drum, loop, bassline, pads, effects and percussion. There are 96 collections available that feature styles like House, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton and Rock. There are even artist packs from Ace of Skunk Anansie, Chris Domingo and Cool & Dre.
GrooveMaker 2 Free features:
• Intuitive interface
• 23 Packs available in 96 song collections including styles like EDM, Dubstep, House, Hip Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton and Rock plus artist packs (3 built-in Songs plus 23 packs available for in-app purchase)
• Matrix interface for simplified loop remixing by drawing
• Flexible management of the Randomix algorithm
• Single loop duration can be freely set
• Groove duration can be freely set from 1/2 bar to 8 bars with new 1/4 to 1/32 live loop functions on saved grooves
• 16 FX with automation and touch pad-like interface (1 Filter FX built-in plus 15 more available for in-app purchase)
• IMPORT functions allow you to easily import or record-in your own audio files for use (available for in-app purchase)
• Real-time recorder
• Master control with Compressor, EQ and Filter
• Share via Audio Copy, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP or SoundCloud
• Compatible with X-Sync
For more information:
You can record something, then "bounce" (mix) it to the master track, then record something over that, mix it, and keep going until you have all the parts you want.
Use it for multitrack recording and music production on the go or for recording quick ideas in your home studio!
When overdubbing, it's important to use headphones.
recording in 16 bit 44.1kHz wav file format
single level undo
import mp3 and wav files
export as mp3
free version is fully functional - just has ads as well
records in the background as a service, so you can play to a metronome or loop, or check your mail
R-Beats Volume 1 by Ronnie Rekkerd - http://rekkerd.org - is geared towards electronic music genres and can be used in a wide range of styles (i.e. Electro, House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop, Leftfield, Glitch, etc.).
R-Beats Volume 1 features:
• 340 loops
• 78-168 BPM
• WAV format, 16-bit / 32 Khz
• Released under the Creative Commons BY license
You are free to use the samples in any musical context i.e. songs, remixes, soundtracks, etc. (including commercial projects) as long as rekkerd.org is credited for the samples used. In case of commercial use or redistribution, please contact rekkerd.org to discuss the way the samples will be attributed. You are not allowed to sell any or all of the samples as a sample pack, on a sample CD or any other way.
Flexbyte Software has permissions from Ronnie Rekkerd to distribute R-Beats sample pack as Android app.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Record as many tracks as you want, after 6 tracks it go onto the next page. You can then rearrange the audio tracks however you like. You can duplicate the tracks and change the pitch in whole steps and get instant harmony!
Use it for singing, jamming out, or just making funny noises!
Kids will love it!
-Organize recordings into Projects!
-Share Exported Sounds!
-Change Pitch without affecting speed!
-Change Tempo without affecting pitch!
-Change Volume for each track!
-Duplicate Sounds and change the pitch for instant harmony!
-Unlimited Record-able Tracks they start paging after 6.
-Long press and drag track to Remove to delete it.
-Records in the highest quality of your device -- Wave PCM 16-bit audio.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
*24 different loops in each preset
*6 loop groups which have different colors.
*An indicator which shows the loop on / off
*Fast, cool, useful and free.
*Deep House (Loop Groups: Bass, FX, Kick, Lead, Loop, Percussion. Added in v1.0)
*Tech House (Loop Groups: Bass, Clap, Drum, Pad, Percussion, Pluck. Added in v1.1)
*Reggae House (will be added in v1.2)
*Minimal House (will be added in v1.3)
If you like our application, you can rate our application. Any suggestion, request or problems, feel to free contact us. We hope you like our app.
- Select from more professionally produced beats
- Download Beat Slayer Free & Pro beats as mp3's to take to the studio
- Import your own beats
- Record your own lyrics over the beats
- Record your own acapellas or freestyles
- Save your own music
- Frequent updates to our beat selection
- Featured beat will change often
- NO ADS and more...
For more beats try BEAT SLAYER RED & BEAT SLAYER BLACK
This app is developed by ARTISTS 4 ARTISTS!
Let us know what beats you like. When we update our beat selection we will keep your favorites.
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs