Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
A collection of drums loops, for practice your guitar without your band's drummer. The app is in early development, a lot of functions and patterns will be added in the next releases.
Let's get rocked!
R-Beats Volume 1 by Ronnie Rekkerd - http://rekkerd.org - is geared towards electronic music genres and can be used in a wide range of styles (i.e. Electro, House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop, Leftfield, Glitch, etc.).
R-Beats Volume 1 features:
• 340 loops
• 78-168 BPM
• WAV format, 16-bit / 32 Khz
• Released under the Creative Commons BY license
You are free to use the samples in any musical context i.e. songs, remixes, soundtracks, etc. (including commercial projects) as long as rekkerd.org is credited for the samples used. In case of commercial use or redistribution, please contact rekkerd.org to discuss the way the samples will be attributed. You are not allowed to sell any or all of the samples as a sample pack, on a sample CD or any other way.
Flexbyte Software has permissions from Ronnie Rekkerd to distribute R-Beats sample pack as Android app.
Ollaan tietenkin myös Twitterissä ja Instagramissa: LoopSuomi
Hakusanat: Loop, radio, nelonen media
THE OFFICIAL HIP HOP APP.
Hip Hop Loops Kit has 14 80bpm Drum loop samples.
- MUST HAVE SUPREME MPA 1.0
1. Download and Start the MPA Hip Hop Loops KIT App
2. Hit "LOAD KIT TO MPA" Button
3. Start Supreme MPA
4. Hit "Mode" then Hit "LIBRARY"
5. Hit "RESCAN"
6. Select the loops you wish to use
7. Hit "USE"
MORE SAMPLE KITS TO COME!
It includes real instruments and it's possible to use your own library of sounds!
Start "Rock Music Studio" and create a new project (Button '+' on the Action Bar).
Add some instruments.
A row in the grid represents a single sound. Touch the grid in order to play a sound at a certain time.
Select all the sounds at the time that you want to make it sound like you want...
...and press the Play button!
This are the actions that you can take from the Action Bar:
-Play/pause/stop your song
-Add Page: if you wan't to add some more time to your song
-Buttons '<' and '>': to switch between pages
-Save the project
-Add Instrument: drums, bass guitar, guitar, piano
-Settings: here you can change the name and the tempo BPM of your project.
-Spinner list (left of the Action Bar): to select witch instrument of your song do you wan't to see/edit
**EXTRA!! Now you can also use your own sounds (Beta)
There is a forder named MusicStudio on your device (created during installation)
Create a folder with a set of sounds (mp3 format)
Put this folder on the "MusicStudio" folder.
1.- The optimum duration of your sounds is less than 6 seconds. The maximum duration is 10
2.- The supported format is mp3
Keywords: Rock, Music, Studio, Loops, create, creator, band, garage
Instantly create incredible drum loops, huge bass lines and cutting edge sound fx
Press up to 11 pads at once and loop as many pads as desired.
Select from a continually evolving bank of presets, including:
*Drum and Bass
*Technical Grime (Dubstep)
*54 professionally produced sounds for each genre. Including drum loops, risers, fx, bass lines, synth lines and percussion
*Use the loop feature and stop having to push so many buttons at once.
*Conveniently organise sounds by altering the pad colours, making your Beat Boss distinct.
Download the Full Version of the app with all sample packs unlocked here:
Watch the Beat Boss electronic dance music sampler tutorial here:
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Bass Drop Dubstep
Wobble Bass Station
Music Maker Jam, the free new music maker app from MAGIX, makes it easy to start playing with music and mixing your own songs in no time. From the start screen chose a music style and begin mixing instrument loops to create your unique combination of sounds.
Choose from thousands of professionally produced loops and live edit on an 8 track mixing board. Adjust tempo and key or apply cool sound effects in real time. Shake your smartphone or tablet to randomly choose new looops and mix up your current song or inspiration for a new music project.
Music Maker Jam offers you an intuitive user experience enabling you to take quick control of your music production. And beat matching ensures your loops are always perfectly matched. Included are four free styles: Hip Hop, Dance, Electric Jazz, and Rock Ballads with over 1000 professional loops to start you jamming and experimenting.
Expand your pocket sound studio with other styles available for purchase including: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal, and much more. With over 1000 loops to start with, the possibilities are unlimited; define new genres of music by mixing and matching loops from different style packs.
Whether you are interested in quiet instrumentals, guitar driven rock, or sweaty techno for the club - anything is possible with this free music app. You can easily store and save your jam session to pick up later or export a recording to share with friends. Music Maker Jam is free and available for Android Tablets and Smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
- 4 free musical styles including over 1000 instrument and sound loops: Hip Hop, Dance, Rock & Jazz
- Purchase more styles and upgrade your loop library to include Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal and more
- Mix loops from different styles to create your own musical genre
- Shuffle and mix loops on an 8 channel mixer board
- Adjust tempo and key
- Tilt It: Real time sound effects can be applied using a tilt function sound board
- Shake it: Loops can be randomly chosen by shaking your phone
- Record and export a song to upload to social media channels and share with friends
- Customize your environment with background images
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB Ram
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (to download all free styles)
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
This tool is designed to be a powerful, easy to learn, great sounding Drum Computer / Drum Machine.
Powerful, but easy to learn Stepsequencer
• Intuitive, clear and structured layout
• 8 simultaneous instruments with individual volume control
• Up to 64 patterns, each containing 16 steps [8 patterns in FREE]
• Editing of the track during playback
• Great sounding results in short time
• No musical foreknowledge needed
• Ideal for beginners, great for experts
• Drumcomputer / Step Sequencer - Established ways to create music
Settings & Features
• Choose between 3 designs and 5 fonts
• Change the speed of the track between 1 and 2000 BPM
• Customize your experience
• 367 built-in samples of all genres of electronic music
• 19 demo tracks with 11 pre stored drumkits
• Fits all layouts / is built for tablets
Usage and Behaviour
• Copy pattern by long clicking the pattern controls
• Switch between track and pattern replay
• Instant feedback by editing while playback
• A tutorial to get you started is included in the help section
• Change instruments by long clicking
• Assign individual names to tracks, drumkits or instruments
• Build loops, beats and tracks
• Your fast and always ready drumcomputer on your side
• Fits all genres of electronic made music
• From Hip-Hop to House and Hardstyle
• Samples are organised and named by categories
• Capture your ideas while on the move
• More features in future updates are coming for free
Have fun creating!
Do you need help?
You have ideas on how to improve the BoomBox?
You want to criticize or thank me?
You developed some great tracks and want them published in future updates?
Send your mails to:
The app has been tested on a Samsung Galaxy S1, which is powerful enough to run the BoomBox. If the audio is crackling you might not have enough power on your handheld. Realtime audio processing is quite CPU intensive.
If you are having problems or facing errors, feel free to contact me.
Tags: Minimal Deep House Hardstyle Frenchcore Hands-Up Hardtek Progressive Happy Hardcore Dance Disco Hardtrance Jumpstyle Drum & Bass Hardcore House Jungle Tech House Electro Industrial Trance Techno Fidget Hardtechno HipHop Rap Drumcomputer Drums Samples Stepsequencer Music making Music Maker Producing BPM BoomBox Sequencer Drummachine Drum Computer Drum Machine Step Sequencer
SONIC LOOPS PRO EDITION
Remember the LIVE ON STAGE Dance music shows of eighties with techno trance or ambient music?
Roland DJ70 and CASIO FZ1 sound samplers playback performed by professional DJ'S to make dance loops and music live show on stage
Now you have the chance doing the same with your phone, much easier w/this application.
ENJOY AUDIO MULTITRACK SYNCHNONIZED PLAYBACK !
- LITE VERSION: only 1 bank with 8 loops, 8 tracks
- PRO VERSION: 8 banks with 64 amazing loops, unlock enabled for continuous playback between loops and manage till 64 tracks simultaneously.
Keep continuous loop playback mode without interruption when switch bank (UNLOCK MODE, available on PRO VERSION)
Everything is pre-packed: loops pre-cut, keys, start and stop with a finger, and adjust the trim cut of the sample with a finger.
Every key of the keyboard sounds a different sample in automatic loop, play multiple loops together (8 tracks 1 bank, in Lite version, 8 banks/64 tracks sequence w/unlock in full version) and entertain yourself or your friends.
Just train yourself to get the right starting point of the successive sample, if you miss it, an auto-sync feature try to adjust a the sequence a little for you.
Entertain your friends at parties with this incredible loop sampling playback machine.
NOTE: IF YOU WANT MORE PRECISE LOOPS, IS RECOMMENDED TO PUT YOUR PHONE INTO "AIRPLANE" MODE AND DISABLE ALL NETWORKS.
CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO EXTERNAL SPEAKERS OR HEADPHONES TO HAVE A "LOAD" OF FUN !
- Sonic Loops Lite - 64mb ram - 128mb storage space
- Sonic Loops Pro - 128mb ram - 256mb storage space - Powerful android device recommended
COPYRIGHT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE:
Sonic Loops (c) 2011 Tecworks Software
There was a huge musical artwork behind developing of Sonic Loops, so please, respect our work.
The software is coded and art designed by Tecworks Software
Sonic Loops is structured of:
Original coding by Jined
Original graphix by Liv-P
Original melody, harmonies and basslines, composed by the artist Metaphonic for Tecworks Software
Royalty free Drumbox rhythms, licensed by M.W. and X.S.G.M, re-processed and re-sync, by Tecworks
This program is provided "as is" without any warranty as software general EULA.
*** If you have a high-end phone or tablet please check out the RD4 version with more features ***
Use your Android phone or tablet as a musical instrument and make your own electronic music tracks!
Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with the RD3 – Groovebox that recalls two 303-style analog synthesizers, a drum machine plus reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay audio effects!
Developed in Berlin, RD3 - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with resonant filters and effects on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
RD3 is optimized for Android phones and tablets. Use it for live performances in landscape mode on phones and 7-inch tablets or use the additional special rack view on 10-inch tablets in portrait mode.
Loops you've created and exported with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Volume control with level meter
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Channel mute
Two virtual analog synthesizers:
- 4 types of waveforms for each synth
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Real-time step sequencer for each synth
- Free assignable audio effects
Drum machine with:
- 10 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Channel mute
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Real-time step sequencer
- Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- OpenSL support
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
More details at: www.mikrosonic.com/rd3
- Unlimited record time and file size (only limited by your SDCard size), recorded file are saved at folder: sdcard/AudioRecorder.
- Simple and easy to use user interface, start fast
- Play the audio when you select it.
- Output format support 3gp/amr/mp4
- Long press the file will open option menu for other actions:
-- Play in another player
-- Rename file
-- Delete file
-- Send file via email/bluetooth/dropbox/other
- Status bar icon
- Support XOOM/Android 3.0/Android 3.1
- Option to use handset control start/stop recorder