Unknown caller? The Caller ID feature shows you who's calling, regardless of whether the call is from a mobile phone or landline. Or you can input any number for a reverse phone lookup at any time!
• Search people by name, phone or email & you can find new contacts, sales leads, relatives…anyone!
• Filters billions of public records to deliver robust, easy-to-read profiles
• Continually updated with current phone numbers & addresses
• Caller ID and reverse phone lookup lets you find out what phone number is calling
• Keeps track of who calls you, so you can easily lookup any missed calls in the app
Still not convinced? Try us free for two days and get unlimited access to people's profiles. This includes, when available, full names, phone numbers, ages, photos, address history, relatives, work, education history and any aliases they may have. After that, the basic features are free to use indefinitely and you can purchase individual profiles for only $0.99. If you are running more than 10 searches a month, monthly memberships are a great value at $9.99 for unlimited mobile-only access or $19.99 for unlimited access from both web or mobile. Authorize your purchases or membership with your iTunes password. Your membership will auto-renew each month. You can cancel the subscription at any time through iTunes.
We love to hear from our customers! Please send your comments to email@example.com. Find Intelius Terms & Conditions at http://www.intelius.com/useragreement.php.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
*Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function (*) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more about language with the special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
The new app for everything you’ll ever need.
Completely redesigned to be
New and unique: Live Search.
Find what you need on your doorstep without searching for ages.
Your favourite functions just got even better.
Enjoy intuitive access to all the services you love.
Phone directory: find and store private and business addresses.
Caller ID: Displays caller's name and address before you accept the call.
Weather: local forecasts featuring precipitation diagrams and five-day forecasts, radar and text-based forecasts.
Timetable, Map, Routing, Cinema, TV guide, Search
Mute incoming call-center calls.
Note that search.ch does not collect personal data nor pass such data to a third party. In particular no contact or calendar data will be transmitted.
In version 2.0 of the android app new functions where added which need further permissions.
Read below what each permission is needed for:
Needed to sort the phone directory results by distance and for using the current position in the services Meteo, Timetable, Map and Routing.
Read contact data:
Used in Caller ID for finding out whether the caller already exists in your contacts in which case no lookup in the phone directory is needed.
Write contact data, Your accounts:
Needed for the "save contact" function in the phone book.
Add/modify/read calendar events:
Needed in the Timetable service for directly adding an itinerary to the calendar. Unfortunatley the permission "read calendar events" is needed for this process to work as well.
All Services need this as all the information comes from our server.
Read phone state and identity:
Essential for caller ID.
Read call log
This is used for the feature to search numbers from the call history
Automatically start at boot:
Necessary for caller ID to work reliably on Android 4.0 devices.
Note: To avoid that search.ch will start a background process at boot just disable caller identification in the options menu.