No Ads, No Permissions, No In App Purchasing, No Limited Features. Full Version.
Output is 16 bit for each left and right channels and at 44.1kHz. Output will depend on your device hardware. Some device hardware may may filter out the DC bias and low frequency signals. At high frequencies, the waveforms will be distorted due to limited number of samples for each waveform (for example at 4.41kHz, a sine waveform will be approximated by only 10 points). Therefore this is for fun/educational use, for critical applications use a real calibrated function generator.
Left and Right audio channels can be assigned to either channel 1 or channel 2.
Sine, Square & Triangular waveforms.
Frequency range from 1 mHz up to 22 kHz.
Amplitude as percentage 0-100%.
Set duty for square waveforms or skew triangular waveforms to get saw waveforms.
Offset the phase of waveforms.
Sweep frequency or amplitude (Single, Repeat & Bounce modes).
Amplitude Modulation (AM).
Frequency Modulation (FM).
Burst mode for a specific number of waveforms (1-10000).
White noise & pink noise Generator. Pink (1/f) noise falls of at ~3dB per octave between 43 Hz and 44 kHz.
Memory slots to save & recall channel configuration.
Select values with spring slider or number pad.
More detailed explanation available on website
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
Questions or problems? Please Email me!
If you need a combined Signal Generator and Spectrum Analyzer with dB SPL, Leq, Spectrogram, and RT60, check out the Android "AudioTool" app.
The types of waves implemented are:
* Sine Wave
* White Noise
The sampling rate used is 44.1 kHz and the output is in MONO, 16 bit PCM.
Keywords: Tone, Signal, Sound, Waveform, Sinusoidal.
- Generate a maximum of 100 signals simultaneous.
- Generate a set of random sound signals
- Save and load sound signals
LIKE and Share us:
FUNCTIONS OF THE APPLICATION:
* Tone Generation.
- Ability to generate up to 6 simultaneous tones.
- Each tone can be configured with frequency, pan, amplitude and waveform independents. The properties of each tone can be changed interactively while listening to the audio generated.
- Frequency Range 20Hz to 20kHz.
- 4 available waveforms: Sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
* Generation of frequency sweep.
- Initial and final frequency sweep configurable, and the duration.
- 4 available waveforms: Sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
- The frequency change during the sweep can be linear or logarithmic.
* Noise generation.
- Generation of 3 types of noise: white, pink and brown.
* Available in English and Spanish.
Responses to coments:
metgeom -> All frecuencies are available, you can input the exact frecuency value in textboxs on the right. Sliders are only for aproximate values, as its resolution depends on screen resolution.
Selectable parameter independent for each channel
- Mono or stereo mode
- Signal form : square, saw tooth, triangle, sinus
- Discrete frequencies from 250 Hz to 20 kHz in steps of 250 Hz
- Level selectable from 0 dB to -48 dB in steps of 3 dB
- Selectable phase-shift between the channels
tested with :
- HTC Desire S android version 2.3.3
Use ToneGen Tone Generator calibrate and test audio and sound equipment or speakers. ToneGen Free also includes a white noise generator. Create a unique signal by simultaneously generating up to 16 tones at once. Save a tone or audio signal for later use. Create harmonics by creating multiple sound and audio frequencies.
ToneGen Tone Generator is perfect for demonstrating sound, signal, and audio principles to students. This tone and signal app is perfect for anyone wanting assistance with sound management.
• multitouch arpeggiator;
• it is possible to draw waveform and play it at the same time;
• export to WAV;
• nine predefined waveforms;
• changeable number of octaves (from 2 to 6);
• Low-Pass filter (smoothing).
Get a lot of fun using PixelWave together with SunVox, PixiTracker and SpectrumGen synths!
Known solutions for some problems:
Peace Noise Generator has a real-time frequency cutoff with resonance functional. You can setup wide different characteristic of white noise, pink noise, brown noise, red noise, gray noise and much more color of noise.
Peace Noise Generator is a real time Noise machine. It will generate high quality of noise sound in real time. This make Peace Noise Generator different than other Noise Maker software.
Instruction for use "Peace Noise Generator" to Burn-In your Headphones
1. Plug your Headphones in to Android device.
2. Install "Peace Noise Generator" from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacedeveloper.PeaceNoiseGenerator
3. Click "Start" and then adjust the frequency as you wish.
4. Adjust volume control make it little louder than the loudness you usually use.
5. Leave it for around 40 hours then enjoy the better sound of your head phone which now will response well in all audible frequency range.
visit developer's website : http://peacegadget.wordpress.com
The pro version features all important functions of a real waveform generator. The Lite version is here for you to see if you like our user interface and on the fly generation features. If you like what you see, consider buying the pro version. Now the lite versions frequency limit for sine waves has been removed!
-Friendly user interface: Similar to well-known professional hardware waveform generators.
-On the fly generation: No need to pause and restart the signal in order for changes to take effect!
-Sine, Square, Triangle and Saw waves
-Frequency Range: 1 Hz - 22050* Hz
-Save/Load waveform to/from internal memory, one slot (infinite slots in Pro)
-Request your own feature
-Random Noise: White (Gaussian), Pink, Brown
-AM (DSB and DSB-SC) / FM with Modulation Freqency and Level control
-Sine Sweep with Repeat and Ping-Pong selection
-Infinite Save/Load slots
*Quality of high frequency waveforms might vary across devices.
Keywords: waveform, function, signal, tone, audio, generator, Trono Tech
This app is provided by Trono Tech and while we endeavor to keep the app up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the app or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the app for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this app.