Unlike other more expensive database products, ShareMyDB Database enables you to create powerful database solutions with customized data entry forms right on your device. Here are just a few of the features:
* Improved interface with new 'drawer' style main menu (click the ShareMyDB Logo to open)
* Many bug fixes
* New GRID control
* Free Sample Database library with option for you to post samples for others to download
* Ability to set a form to AUTO-START whenever database opens
* Quickly and easily share a database with any other ShareMyDB user.
* Comprehensive instruction manual available for free download here:
* Import data from your MS Access Database and SQL Server databases!
(Download the abcDB Database Import Utility for Windows here:
* Built on the powerful relational SQLite database
* View, filter, search and sort your database tables
* Build database entry forms using the robust Form Builder
* A wide selection of controls such as EditText, TextViews, CheckBoxes, Spinners (dropdown lists), Images and more make your database entry forms as powerful as they could possibly be.
* Powerful scripting language gives you power and flexibility that other database applications only dream of
* Build queries using the abcDB Query Builder
* Use any existing Views that your SQLite database may already contain.
* Take photos with your device's camera and save them to your database
* Send emails and sms directly from any of your custom database entry forms.
* Export the data from any of your database tables to a CSV text file which can then be emailed/copied to your desktop computer for import into your primary database.
* Processor intensive database operations run on a background thread for improved performance.
* Import CSV comma-delimited files
* Capture positioning data from your built-in GPS!
* And MUCH MORE!
While most customers will likely be happy to use ShareMyDB in it's standard stand-alone format, others who require the ability to share and synchronize their data can optionally purchase a data-sharing subscription within the app. Here are the features included in our data sharing subscriptions:
* Share & sync a database with others with just one click! Choose the PREPARE DATABASE menu option, and when it's complete, enter the email address of the person you would like to share with. As long as they have a copy of ShareMyDB, they will be able to download your database and start using it.
* You and your shared users do NOT need a live internet connection to use your data. All data changes are saved 'offline' and are synchronized whenever you choose to sync ... with just one click!
Our moto has always been to cater to the needs of our customers and we look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions. If you're happy with our product, please leave us a review! If you're not, please contact us at support@PocketSOFT.ca and allow us the opportunity to try and resolve the situation.
We have many exciting things in store for ShareMyDB Database. Stay tuned!
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.