If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like Siri but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Andy X is an intelligent (Siri like) personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets).
Currently Supported features:
- General Questions
- Celebrity and famous people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
- Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
- Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
- Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
- Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
- Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
- Currency Conversions (Live exchange rates)
- Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
- Definitions (get definitions)
- Device Information (information about your android device)
- Directions to Nearest Place
- Distance + Directions
- Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
- Email Messaging
- Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
- Holidays (how many days till ...)
- Interesting Facts (many interesting facts from science, ...)
- Live Stock Quotes (USD)
- Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (USD)
- Math Functions (huge variety of math functions supported)
- Movie listings by area
- Music (play single song or queue many songs by voice)
- Personalization (teach Andy your name)
- Search Google (opens Google with your search term pre-filled)
- Search Photos (search Google photos by voice)
- Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
- Set Alarms & Wake Up times
- Set Reminders (at specific time)
- Set Reminders (in days/hours/minutes)
- Sport results
- Sunset/Sunrise (in any city)
- Text Messaging (text message by voice + read latest message)
- Time & Date (ask for time and date in any place in the world)
- Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
- Time & Date (what's your local date and time)
- Tip calculations (good for calculating restaurant tips)
- Translate any English word or sentence to 65 languages.
- Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
- Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
- Weather (for any location worldwide)
- Word Spelling (will spell any word you ask for)
... and more...
List of all features at: http://www.AndyForAndroid.com
Note: It's dangerous to use mobile phone while driving!
NOTE: ❖ Andy (Siri Alternative) is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple Inc.
You can download and run your own SiriServer for free! Program your own Plugins with ease!
This client is under heavy development and there are more features to come daily.
Please tell us your opinion and any bugs. Do you have new suggestions? - Please tell us as well.
Tested on Android 2.3.3 and 2.2 - Please report bugs on other Android versions! -> email@example.com
sirious! supports English, German, Spanish, Italian and French right now.
IMPORTANT: Note that also the server must support your chosen language - this is till now mostly English and German.
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/b/115342170929639150571/
PenSupremacy is the best handwriting app for android tablets. It is based on the best selling iPad app penultimate.(It is however not from the same developer and has no connection to penultimate). It feels just like taking handwritten notes on real paper. Take notes, save sketches and share your ideas with PenSupremacy.
1. SIMPLICITY : The user interface has been designed to keep it simple and intuitive to give you fast access to all the essential tools.
2. POWER : PenSupremacy gives you the power to enhance your productivity. You can easily convert your notes to PDF and email them or share them with other apps like Evernote. You can share your sketches easily with Facbook, Picasa, PicSay etc. Update: Import pictures from gallery, and use voice recognition ( Siri in iPhone slang) to take dictation.
3. STYLE : You get the coolest UI that looks second to a real notebook. You can change page design on the fly. Change the pen color by picking it from a cool color wheel.
Works on Honeycomb tablets such as galaxy tab and motorola xoom.
Please post your pictures and videos at the new google plus page:
Alicoid is your personal talking butler. Currently only available in german and spanish language - please don't install, if you don't speak german or spanish.
Alicoid ist Dein persönlicher Butler und Unterhalter, ähnlich wie Siri auf dem iPhone. Du kannst dich einfach mit Alicoid unterhalten (und das können sehr lustige Gespräche werden!) oder Aufträge erteilen: sage z.B. "schreibe eine SMS an Simone!" oder frage Alicoid nach allem, was Dich interessiert, z.B. "Wie weit ist es von Hamburg nach Kiel?".
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- "Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?"
- "Wie wird das Wetter?"
- "Starte Google Maps"
- "Wo liegt Reutlingen?"
- "Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr"
- "Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?"
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne auch an firstname.lastname@example.org mailen.
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - gibt's hier im Market.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice.
¡Alicoid ha aprendido español!
No es nativo, pero está aprendiendo más cada día...
El asistente virtual número uno en las top ventas ahora sabe español.
Habla con Alicoid cómo si fuera una persona. Tal cómo seres humanos, a Alicoid le gusta mejor si utilizas frases completas en lugar de comandos cortos.
Encima de investigar hechos, Alicoid te ayuda en mandar mensajes cortos, llamar a tus amigos y mucho más.
Por ejemplo, pregúntale:
- "¿Qué es gravedad?", "¿Quién es Barack Obama?"
- "Muéstrame una foto de Angela Merkel"
¿Cuántos años tiene ...? ¿Cuándo nació ...? ¿Cuándo se construyó ...? ¿Cuánto mide ...?
- "¿Qué signífica buen día en inglés?"
Idiomas disponibles: alemán, árabe, búlgaro, catalán, chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, estonio, finlandés, francés, griego, haitiano, hebreo, hindi, húngaro, indonesio, italiano, japonés, coreano, letón, lituano, noruego, polaco , portugués, rumano, ruso, eslovaco, esloveno, español, sueco, tailandés, turco, ucraniano y vietnamita.
- "¿Dónde está Salamanca?"
- "¿Muéstrame Madrid en la mapa?"
- "¿Cómo llego a Sevilla?"
- "¿Qué tal el tiempo mañana en Madrid?"
- "¿Quién ha dirigido Amores Perros?"
- "¿De qué trata Todo Sobre Mi Madre?"
- "¿Cómo jugó el Real Madrid?"
- "¿Qué hora es en Los Angeles?"
- "¿Distancia de Sevilla a Paris?"
- "Noticias de deportes"
- "Envía un mensaje a Marco."
- "Abre calendario"
Tags: Siri, Voice Assistant, Asistente, voice
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
A personal assistant that gets things done quickly by typing.
- Launch apps by typing just 2 characters of the app name.
- Call friends by typing just 2 characters of your friend's name.
- Enter text into the search box and send it via your favorite texting app.
Why is it so fast?
It uses at least 1 step less than any other launcher:
- mrQuery: tap android home button, type two letters of app name (3 steps)
- Default launcher: tap home button, look for an app, swipe to another screen (optional), tap app (3-5 steps).
- Default Google search: tap android home button, tap google search widget, type app name, scroll past web search suggestions, tap app (5 steps)
- iPhone search: tap iPhone home button, swipe down, type app name, tap app (4 steps)
- Recent apps show above the search box.
- Call or text your frequent contacts, by entering their name.
- Enter text into the search box and send it via your favorite texting app.
- Enter text into the search box and search Google, PlayStoreת YouTube and more.
- Click the physical home button again to go to the default launcher (configurable). on Samsung devices, it is recommended to cancel S voice*.
- Support for Google now "Assist" action: swipe-up from the bottom navbar (on supporting devices).
- Access system settings quickly.
- Smart calendar events like "today", "tomorrow" and "tuesday"
- Braun inspired design.
- Time saved statistics.
- Dial phone numbers.
- Create shortcuts to any action on your phone.
- No background processes whatsoever.
The science behind mrQuery
mrQuery is based on the theory of Pavlovian conditioning. It is much faster since you can always launch an app in the same way, no matter what state your phone is in.
On conventional launchers, when you want to launch an app, sometimes, your phone will not be on your 1st home screen. Whether you like it or not, your mind takes a few milliseconds to readjust to what you are looking at.
Using mrQuery, no matter what state your phone is in, doing the following steps will always take you to the gmail app: home button, letter G, letter M. This fact makes it easy to develop instinctive respondent conditioning to what you need to do, e.g. read email.
Serial recall vs. free recall
Texting with mrQuery is much easier on our memory recall mechanism.
When we want to text someone, we first hold in our head, the message that we want to send.
But regular texting apps like whatsapp and kik make us think of the less important data first: which app to use and to whom to send the message.
With mrQuery, when you have a message in your head like "remember the milk", you can start typing the message right away. After finishing typing the message and getting that task out of your way, the appropriate apps present themselves, and only after choosing the app, your recent contacts from that app are presented.
- alternative spelling: mister query , mr query
- thanks to the apps that inspired me: Alfred, Launchy, GNOME Do, Quicksilver, Synapse, Listary, LaunchBar, Apptivate, Fast Launcher, Found
- Reviewd by Alan Henry from LifeHacker: http://bit.ly/mrQuery_on_lifeHacker
*Cancel S Voice: Load S Voice, then press the menu key and hit "Settings." Next, uncheck "Open via the home key."
All in one Tool.(Unlock, Settings, SIMs)
With this app you will be able to set your phone free by IMEI unlock code.
It will factory unlock your phone.
You will be able to unlock other phones too like HTC, Samsung, Pantech, Blackberry, iPhone, Sony and many more.
Find Unlocked Phones and Tablets here too at the best prices.
Pay your Phone bill or add money to make international calls.
Find SIM cards for your unlocked phone or international SIM cards if you are traveling.
Find APN Data Settings or Phone Data Settings
All these and more here in this App.
Use any SIM card from any GSM carrier anywhere in the world.
Get your unlock code by email automatically even if its 2AM.
Enjoy fast, safe, and guaranteed unlocking. Thousands of happy customers all over the world.
Simple unlock process. Simply plug in the unlock code we email to you.
Easy step by step instructions are emailed with unlock code for your convenience.
No messy cables or hassles. If you can press keys on your phone, you can unlock.
Our unlock method is safe and does not void your Samsung phone's existing warranty.
We guarantee safe, hassle free unlocking and the fastest unlocking time.
Safe, secure shopping experience and unparalleled customer support.
24/7 dedicated customer support is available for speedy assistance of our customers.
We unlock 99% of all orders. We have satisfied customers in over 100 countries.
Totally risk free. If we can't unlock your phone, you get 100% refund.
Speech recognition in the application startup, and then copied to the clipboard and web search recognition results. Voice Speach Recognize .
The auxiliary input such as in IME does not correspond to the audio input,
You can use it useful if you want to search for Web easily with speech input.
Support Languages: Japanese, Chinese, English, System default
Resides on the status bar, you can call easily.
- Resides in the boot-time device.
- Resident in the status bar.
- Display an icon in the status bar.
* MENU to Settings *
Android Siri or Speech Concierge
Copyright (c)2012-2014 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
Fast & simple reminders creation on your mobile, just say it and RECA will transform it into an event for the system calendar.
Examples phrases for RECA assistant:
- In eight hours call John
- Birthday Party October 19th at 5pm
- Tomorrow dinner with Mary at quarter to eight
- Day after tomorrow dentist at half past four
- On Tuesday, meeting at 10 am
- On Friday in two weeks dinner with Mary at 8 pm
- Party next Thursday at 10 pm
- In a couple of days call again
Works in English.
There is a spanish version called Asistente de Agenda:
You can also manually edit your reminder message text, date and time using the "Modify" button.
Once everything is allright press "Save to Cal" for the creation of the new appointment on your calendar.
- Automatic mode or Car mode.
Now you can control RECA exclusively with your voice.
Simply speak out your appointment as usual, and then the application will
repeat the appointment as it has been registered.
If you are not satisfied with the result, after tapping on the screen you
can speak out the appointment again. Otherwise the event will be added
automatically in the last used calendar.
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions or improvements.
Note: problems have been detected in terminals HTC One S
solution: disabling htc calendar application and enabling android ics calendar
Keywords: RECA, assistant, address book, calendar, notice, appointment, alarm, agile, fast, voice, voice recognition, speech, speech recognition, ASR, speak, management, productivity, time, organizer, organizing, SIRI, Sherpa, Events, Speak Your Appointment, Voice Calendar, Vocal Voice Calendar, speechrecognition, speechinput, NLP
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ NEW: Major Sports update and redesign! Maluuba now supports NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more!
✓ NEW: Stocks and quotes! Maluuba now supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets!
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
(Please note! This app is used by agencies that opt in to use it. If your community has not opted to use MyPD than you should not expect to find them on the app)
Local, State, and College Police Departments as well as other law enforcement agencies are using this app to provide you with better service and improve communication.
The My Police Department (MyPD) app initially launched in 2011 for Android and iPhone, the app and its partner agencies have been featured in various publications and news agencies.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app.
Police agencies using this app are offering citizens the following options:
• Latest Tweets from Twitter
• 2 types of push notifications
• Report anonymous crime tips
• Commend a Police Officer
• Submit Feedback to your Police
• Ask Questions
• Community Surveys
• Directions to the Police Department
• Police Department Contacts
• YouTube or Video
• Google +
• Most Wanted
• Jail Info
• Weather Service
• National Terrorism Advisory System
• New & Alerts page
• Crime Map
• Online Reporting
• Encrypted transfer of messages
These are just some of the many options that your Police Department is making available to you here. A growing number of Police Departments are utilizing this app for the citizens they serve. If you don't see your Department here, let them know they should join!
Some of the Police Departments using or signed up for the MyPD app (in no particular order) are the; Peabody, Ashburnham, Waltham, Chelsea, Revere, Salem, Beverly, Attleboro, Everett, South Portland, Dunwoody, Waco, Barre, Mansfield, Wellesley, Green bay, Mountain view, Framingham, Piedmont, North andover, Bedford, Wareham, Wichita, Ipswich, Palo alto, Springfield, Los altos, Dover, New Bedford, Brimfield, Cambridge, Malden, MDEA, Maine, North reading, Marblehead, Heflin, Rochester, Eldorado, Fremont, West sacramento, Hobbs, Cibolo, Greenwich, West haven, Taunton, Goshen, Watertown, Westport, Swampscott, Chesapeake, Bethlehem, Roanoke, Norwood, Stoughton, West Jordan, Haverford, Yarmouth, Norton, Bryn maur, Hoover, Columbia, Kingston, Hillsboro, Woods cross, Arcadia, Warner robins, Sturgeon bay, Auburn, Hanover park, Blackstone, Peoria, Corvallis, Rockwall, York, Alhambra, Live oak, Methuen, Haverhill, Dewitt, Nitro, Saginaw, UC Davis, Norfolk, UTPA, University of Texas, Bensalem, Amesbury, Plymouth, Oak brook, Boston University, Glendale, West Lafayette, SPCA, Boynton beach, Rocky mount, Dixon, Newburyport, Ocala, Fairfield, Hayward, Westwood, Alhambra, Saco, North Attleboro, Park ridge, Mattapoisett, Aroostook, Carbou, Brockton, Mattapoisett, Saginaw Valley, University California Davis, Boston, New Castle County, and more in Massachusetts, Maine, New York, California, Texas, Virginia, Ontario, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Utah, Georgia, Alabama, and New Mexico.
Please do not expect your police or other local law enforcement agency here if they have not opted to use the app. Please do not give the app a bad rating because your agency is not here. Send us an email and we will encourage them to join.
Please see and read our full terms and privacy in your app settings or at mypolicedepartment.org or mypdapp.com
Please report any bugs to email@example.com
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for an emergency situation.
My Police Department and MyPD are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC. WiredBlue is a trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
My Police Department, MyPD, My PD
* Full screen effect (hidden notification bar)
* Back Button Locking
How to use:
Start "Broken Screen" and hand your phone to one of your friends. Wait until they touch the screen. Thats when they'll hear a loud cracking noise and notice the "broken screen" on your phone. Now you can start to blame them for breaking your phone, maybe they'll buy you a new one ;)
Shock your friends with realistic looking screen injuries and nerve wrecking cracking sounds.
This app offers you the most realistic looking images of cracked, broken, scratched and completely destroyed screens and displays.
You won't find images with this quality anywhere else for free.
Choose if the display breaks when someone touches it, when someone shakes the phone, or when the app starts.
Press the "MENU" button on your phone to find all available settings.
This app is completely free. A little banner ad gets sometimes displayed at the bottom of the screen.
You can disable the ad at no cost at any time via "MENU -> Hide Ad"
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback