Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with lookup), and accepting meetings that can later be viewed in Outlook and other apps.
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
Rich text formatting (when writing messages).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
In case of issues, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the Pro version unlocker key for AquaMail which turns Lite version into Pro.
Do not purchase unless you've downloaded and installed the free application first.
AquaMail is a new email application for Android.
Please see the main app or the main site for a detailed description.
The unlocker lets you configure more than two accounts, use identites (aliases), and removes the promo signature at the bottom of each outgoing message.
This is the FREE ad supported version, but there is also the PRO version available just check out my other apps
Windows live, live hotmail, outlook, windows outlook, outlook email, windows live email, windows live hotmail
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access your Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 **NEW**
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese **NEW**
- Improved touch response and animations **NEW**
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
------ FAQs ------
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang now works with Microsoft Exchange accounts! It also works with Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features that Boomerang has:
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
• use advanced gestures in Inbox view
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit our suggestion forum and let us know any other languages we need to add! http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
• Better attachment handling
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.” -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
This app provides a skinnable homescreen widget for displaying recent emails of a mail folder / account.
*** ATTENTION ***
Some devices / configurations only with root (see below or on my website!).
K9 / Enhanced Email on all devices without root.
Please don't install the app2sd, cause it won't work then.
NOT compatible with Android 4.0 / ICS email client! Please use K9 or enhanced Email for this version.
!! If you have any problems getting email widget to run, please get in contact with me via email before giving a bad feedback on the market. If i cannot find a solution for your problem you get your money refunded. Thank you !!
- For Exchange, POP3, IMAP Accounts
- Support for K9 (only unified inbox!
- Support for Enhanced Email
- HTC Sense (on most devides only with root!) support
- GMail support (only until GMail v220.127.116.11, later versions not supported!)
- Motorola Support (only with root!)
- Filter to show only unread emails (not K9!)
- One touch open of email or email app from the widget (not GMail!)
- Support for custom skins / designs and configurable transparency
- Scrollable widget support (only for LauncherPro, Home++, ADWLauncher...)
- Supports different widget sizes (4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 4x1, 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1)
- 1x1 widget showing number of unread emails (not K9!)
- Multiple widget instances with different email / account configuration are supported
- Displays read / unread status of emails (not K9!)
- Customizable font size (small, normal, large)
- Successfully tested on following roms: Revolution, CyanogenMod, MIUI, Leedroid (all only with root!)
* Android 2.2 (except some HTC Devices, see website) only with root and installed as system-app!
* Motorolla (Droid/DroidX/Defy...) only with root (please read additional info on my website! )
* Touchdown, Maildroid, Roadsync not supported!
Detailed information on supported devices can be found on my website. You can also find a detailed description on how to install with root / as system app.
You can download or share your own skins on my website.
If you have any comments, feature requests or questions please get in contact via email with me.
You can vote for new features on my website. You can also follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for recent developments.
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
This is the paid pro version, if you would like the FREE ad supported one please check out my other apps
Windows live, live hotmail, outlook, windows outlook, outlook email, windows live email, windows live hotmail
There is free trial version which you can download and use for one day. Please use the trial version first to make sure that the app works on your phone without any problems.
use this simple application to backup your text threads, save your MMS attachments or forward your SMS and MMS to any email address, fast and effectively. It can also be used to upload your text SMS messages to Evernote, Dropbox and other services. Also, you can upload your multi-media messages (MMS) to facebook , picasa , twiter and so on.
Those long SMS messages that are automatically converted to MMS can now be forwarded to your email account
tags: backup to email, email my text, foreward sms, archive sms, send to email, export sms
tags: backup to email, email my text, foreward sms, archive sms
Unlike other phone number lookup APPs, ReverseGenie provides unlimited searches absolutely FREE! It’s also much more user-friendly, allowing you to browse through your recent call list and simply selecting a number to search, versus manually typing in a 10-digit number from memory.
In addition, the ReverseGenie APP allows you to search for email addresses and Facebook pictures and profile links. All you need to provide is the individual’s email address to access this information instantly.
After conducting your search using the ReverseGenie APP, visit ReverseGenie.com to conduct other searches and discover even more details about the person you’re researching.
You’ll be amazed at the amount of information the Genie brings out of the bottle!
ReverseGenie V1.0 allows you to conduct the following:
• Reverse Phone Number Search
• Reverse Email Address Search
• Facebook Email Search
You can also enjoy increase productivity with these features:
• Browsing recent calls
• Click on address to access Google Maps for your Phone Number and Email Search Results
• Real-time updates for your address, email and phone number records
• Support of 3 different phone number typing combinations
AND access additional information about the owner of a phone number or email address, including:
• Real name of owner
• IP address (email address searches)
• Phone number
• Registration date
• Physical address
• Carrier information & provider type (phone number searches)
• Time zone (phone number searches)
Download ReverseGenie today and discover who is trying to contact you! Please don’t forget to leave feedback so we can improve upon our service, too!
Application Related Terms: Number Reverse Lookup, Reverse Call Lookup, Reverse Email Search, Free Reverse Email Lookup, Reverse Cell Phone Search, reverse phone lookup, reverse phone search, phone directory, email search, reverse email lookup, reverse email search, phone search, phone book, white pages, phone lookup, email finder, find email address, facebook email search
You must install the free Pigeon email client first! When upgrading you won't loose any of your settings or need to add your accounts again!
Additional features include
- No restrictions on the number of accounts
- No advertising
- A dark theme
- JellyBean expandable notifications
Launch the app from your homescreen, type your note and it's sent directly to your preferred email address.
Also integrates with other apps, which is great for quickly emailing yourself links from Chrome, Twitter, etc.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon. iOS app available for download at http://mailboxapp.com
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch