Each exercise demonstrates interactive training and asks you for the correct answer to a question posed by the software.
The application contains a lot of puzzles of varying difficulty. All puzzles are grouped by category and the player can choose which one to play.
EndGameTrainer has such categories:
- Pawn endings
- Knight and pawn endings
- Knight versus knight (with pawns)
- Bishop and pawn endings
- Bishop versus knight endings (with pawns)
- Rook and pawn endings
- Rook versus rook (with pawns)
- Rook versus a minor piece
- Two minor pieces versus a rook
- Queen and pawn endings
- Queen versus rook
- Queen versus two rooks
- Queen versus rook and minor piece
- Piece versus pawns
- Endings with no pawns
If you have any question for us or have some problems with EndGameTrainer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: Chess endgame, end game, ending, chess trainer, tactic, chess tactic, problem, puzzle.