The TRUX Driver app is exclusively for providers of construction trucking services. You must have access to, and be authorized and licensed to drive construction grade trucks in order to use the app. The TRUX Driver app allows you to start receiving and accepting truck requests from nearby construction companies.
How It Works:
1) Check the Available Jobs tab to find jobs that fit your schedule
2) Review the Job Details, and click 'Accept Job' to add it to your schedule.
3) You can always view the details of your accepted jobs in 'My Schedule'.
4) When you have arrived at the Start Location on the day of the job, you will be prompted to 'Punch-In' at the Start Time.
5) When work is completed and you are released by the Contractor, be sure to
Before you can begin using the app, we will contact you to confirm that you and your truck are approved to use the TRUX platform.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.