Probably the most useful app on my phone. As time goes on, it is becoming a "global telephone book", as not only the caller but also the recipient can add data about the caller. It gives me the names of people who aren't on my phone and lets me decide how I want to handle that person in the future. and if the data on that person isn't correct, I can correct it. To me, that facility alone out-ranks all the other whinges on this list. All strength to you, Mr Developer (whoever you are) - keep up the good work!
New update now creates pop up that says my bf is on a call when he isn't. also the call goes thru and were talking. The box gives me the option to have them call back or call again. It won't go away unless you choose something and if you hit call again It opens a second lines with the same person and puts the first call on hold. Really weird and annoying.
I was reluctant to download it at first, but it came highly recommend so I thought I'd try it, and when my first spam call came in and it stopped it straight away and then asked if I wanted to block it. It blocks them automatically now and I don't even know I've had a call. I just get a notification from truecaller to let me know. I don't know what I'd do without it now. Brilliant app! Highly recommend it.
True dialler was good. Don't know why they have stopped it. And there are lots of glitches in truecaller. My 2 of the contacts have merged with a single name. When i call one it gets connected to some other person. When i am checking on my system both contacts are saved with different name. Also there is lots of problems. One of my contact have 3 numbers now when i am searching his name from truecaller only one number shows up and that too with some other name. There are lots of glitches
For a while, this app crashed a LOT. Fortunately, this was fixed after a couple of updates. It's been a couple of years with no problems. Love how it has an internal spam list and automatically blocks those numbers. Plus you can manually add numbers to the block list. Once in a while a spam will leak through, but just click "Block" and you'll never be bothered by it again. I recommend this app to everyone who will listen.
After having the same mobile number for years and always being astute to spam websites I finally got caught out and my number seems to have gone viral. Spam calls then ensued forever in the working day. A colleague recommended this app and I'm really impressed, 95% of spam calls are blocked automatically - for the other 5% I use call blocker on my Samsung. Thank you for a great app
Try our new "call me back" feature, to let your busy friends know you want them to call.
The contacts, dialer, & call log app that organizes your contacts & blocks calls