This app is a mobile version of True Value Retail Workbench which is available on Members online. To fully utilize the True Value Retail workbench app True Value stores should be providing point of sale and inventory data, although this is not a requirement. To install the True Value Retail workbench app you will need a security code that can be obtained on the web version of True Value Retail Workbench via Members Online. The True Value Retail Workbench app has the following functionality and features.
• View CTB assortment costs and information.
• View stores key metrics like retail sales, transactions, market basket and margin.
• Scan an item with your devices camera and view your stores inventory, purchases and sales information as well as True Value item information.
• View aggregated information for other True Value stores.
• If you are a True Value multi store owner there are views for aggregated formation for all of your stores such as scan item, key metrics, daily sales and purchases.
• One click change between your True Value sore locations.
• View store attributes and demographics about your True Value store location.
• View retail sales by day for a month with a comparison to last year including weather and promotional events.
• View your True Value purchase information.
• Top department and item metric reporting based on your stores merchandise hierarchy.
• Detailed retail metrics based on your stores merchandise hierarchy.
• Access all True Value Retail Workbench web that is available on the web site. Best viewed on a tablet.
• Access PDF files of all True Value planograms. Best viewed on a tablet.
• Scan a list of items with a Bluetooth scanner on your sales floor and upload to True Value Retail Workbench for easy export to other systems.
• View the True Value fiscal calendar used for all year over year reporting.
The True Value Retail Workbench app is best viewed on a smart phone with a larger screen or tablet device.
Copyright True Value Company 2017