If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector scans your Android phone or tablet for the presence of ad networks on your device. With Lookout Ad Network Detector, you’ll be able to understand ad networks' capabilities and see what private information they’re accessing.
✰ “The best app to scan for adware on Android.”
✰ “Informative and the link to opt out of targeted advertising is helpful.”
✰ “Everything that Lookout does is awesome!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Smartphone usage has skyrocketed, and some advertisers have begun to experiment with aggressive, new techniques to display ads on mobile devices. This includes pushing ads to the standard Android notification bar, dropping generically designed icons on the mobile desktop, and modifying browser settings like bookmarks or the default homepage.
Because each of these techniques can display an advertisement outside the context of a specific application, it's very difficult for users to know exactly which app is responsible for any given ad. Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector provides a method for users to determine which ad network and application are the sources for such ads.
It's also common for ad networks to collect information that identifies a specific device or user for use in targeted marketing campaigns. Much like for browser-based ads, this practice allows users to see more personalized or relevant ads. Despite permissions-based information access, it is often difficult for the users to understand what aspects of their information are collected by ad networks.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector gives you insight into what types of ads can be displayed, and what information is gathered by the ad networks. With easy access to this information, you'll be able to decide whether you want to keep the app that has certain ad networks on your phone. We've designed Ad Network Scanner & Detector to make the practices supporting mobile advertising more transparent to the average user.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector detects many but not all ad networks. Alphabetical List of Ad Networks Detected:
AdFonic / AdKnowledge / Admia / AdMob / Aduru / AdWhirl / AirAd / AirPush / Appenda / Burstly / BuzzCity / Casee / Cauly / Everbadge / GreyStripe / InMobi / IZP / JumpTap / LeadBolt / LogiaAd / Letang / MDotM / Medialets / Millennial / MobClix / MobFox / MOcean / Moolah Media / MoPub / Pontiflex / Smaato / StartApp / Tapit! / TapJoy / Vdopia / Vserv / Youmi / ZestAdz
❐ About Lookout Labs
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is currently only available in English; and is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware,back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
- Download Ad Control Today!
- Ad Control is the first privacy app in the industry!
- Use Ad Control on all your mobile devices!
The first application for blocking video ads in the popular services such as IVI, Megogo.net, etc., as well as the first application to filter the data in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with compression mode on!
As always - ROOT not required!
- Block all advertising
- Increased the anonymity of the Internet by hiding real IP and possibility to choose the country of exit to the Internet (currently available: Germany, France, United States)
- Blocks video ads in such popular services like IVI, Megogo.net and so on (the user almost immediately goes to the video page without ads)
- Speeds up the download websites and saves money by compressing traffic, ad blocking, rapid domain resolution and other technologies (data compression is up to 2 times better than of Google Chrome, Opera classic, UC Browser)
- Encrypts data for protection when working in open networks (restaurants, conferences, etc.)
- Blocks sites that have distributed malicious content, viruses (downloading apps from unknown sources) and fraudulent websites
- Informs about the visit of paid sites
- Protects against surveillance (banners, tracking, social networks, etc.) and hides information about the user
Trial period without subscription has been added.
- NO root permissions required!
- The application supports more than 130 web browsers
- The application monitors Internet traffic through specially crafted local VPN-channel service. The data is analyzed without the use of third-party VPN-server, app contains a built-in local VPN-server.
- Supports ad blocking in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with traffic compression on.
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
Secure your phone and tablet with our top-rated free mobile security app with both antivirus and anti-theft protection.
✔ Security tools like virus scanner, virus removal, protector, network meter, app manager, app lock, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you total control for staying clean.
✔ Protects against general infections, app vulnerabilities and Wi-Fi-based threats to your OS.
✔ Locate lost phones or tablets through our web-based phone locator feature.
✔ Remote lock and memory wipe features (just two of its many advanced Anti-Theft components) keep your data safe from theft.
It’s totally FREE.
Recommended by leading Android authorities:
■ Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better… nothing comes close.”
■ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
■ Android Police: “Anything you would want if your device gets lost or stolen.”
Available in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner automatically scans installed apps, memory card content and new apps upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protect against avg spyware and removes viruses.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
■ SMS and Call Filter: Allows you to retain your privacy. Block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device's memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Locks any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use the cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your device remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map using GPS tracker.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside the set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it away, it triggers your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send text messages from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (using front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
★ Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
If you are getting shortcut spam on your homescreen, we've added a new icon ad monitor that should detect that too.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
** Beta testers: If you want to beta test new functionality join our Google+ beta test group: http://goo.gl/P1TkpR and follow the instructions to receive beta updates through Google Play. **
The current list of addons we detect: (note: addon definitions are updated from the server, so there may be more than on this list. Check the help function to see all the addons we can detect)
AirPush, Airpush Hidden (Suspected), Appenda, Beluga Boost, Custom PushAds (Appbucks), Custom PushAds (Bobgame), Custom PushAds (Feelingtouch), Custom PushAds (Letang), Custom PushAds (Nulldroid), LeadBolt, Moolah Media, Senddroid, TapIt
AdFonic, Adinch, AdKnowledge, Adlantis, AdMaker, Admarvel, AdMob, Admoda, AdSense, Aduru, AdWhirl, AirAd, Amobee, Appbrain, Burstly, BuzzCity, Cauly, Chartboost, Daum, Domob, Everbadge, GreyStripe, Huntmads, InMobi, Inneractive, JumpTap, Komli, Madhouse, Madvertise, MDotM, Medialets, Mediba, Millenial, MobClix, MobFox, MOcean, MoPub, Nexage, OneRiot, Papaya Offers, Pontiflex, Quattro, RevMob, Sellaring, Smaato, StartApp, Tapjoy, Vdopia, VSERV, Youmi, Zest
Apsalar, Claritics, Flurry, Google Analytics, InApp, Localytics, Medialets, MixPanel
aChartEngine, ACRA, ActiveAndroid, AndEngine, Android NDK, Angle, Basic4Android, BugSense, Corona, Crittercism, Dropbox, Facebook, FMOD, Fortumo, Getjar, Immersion Motiv, jMonkeyEngine, libgdx, Marmalade, MonoDroid, NullWire, OpenStreetMap, PayPal, PhoneGap, PowerVR Shell, RoboGuice, RobotMedia Android Billing, Ruboto, Titanium, Twitter4j, Unity3d, Urban Airship, Xtify, Zong
Beintoo, HeyZap, OpenFeint, Papaya Social, ScoreLoop, ScoreNinja, Skiller, Swarm
Airpush Icon, LeadBolt Icon, SendDroid Icon, StartApp Icon
Amazon Licensing, Google Licensing Service, SlideMe SlideLock
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can't guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk's, and the developer doesn't need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
BETA FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
to download the latest beta version, giving feedback and suggestions, please visit the beta forum: https://plus.google.com/communities/102401317912771252555
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
•For question, feedback and suggestions, please visit the support forum: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact_consumer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile
• Detects and eliminates malware, including spyware and Trojans
• Scans your apps for malicious code or Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Alerts you if a link to a malicious website is detected in an incoming text message (SMS).
• Stops unauthorized access to your personal data
• Scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities
• Identifies applications that are tracking your location
Take your anti-malware protection to go
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile guards your identity and personal data on-the-go. So you and your Android smartphone or tablet are safe from malware and unauthorized surveillance. Wherever you are. Whenever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app or downloaded photo safe? With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile, you never have to worry again. Powerful anti-malware and anti-spyware technology protects your Android device. Detecting Trojans, spyware, and other Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop, or degrade your mobile experience.
Choose what you keep private
Cybercriminals, and even legitimate companies, can collect private information from your Android device. Where you go. Who your contacts are. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile identifies what your applications are doing, and which private information is being accessed. So you can control who knows, and what they know.
Close the security holes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile automatically recognizes security vulnerabilities in your Android device’s settings. Then it makes recommendations on how to close those holes.
Make your smartphone lighter
Mobile security software is typically bloated with location features (Remote Lock, Locate on a Map, etc.). These features can already be found in your Android Device Manager—why duplicate them? Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features. And you can update its database over a WiFi network to reduce your data usage.
• Scans applications and files for malware and spyware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually (on-demand)
• Scans native memory and SD card
• Schedules automatic scans
• Detects Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Updates the protection database automatically
• Updates over a WiFi network if preferable
• Identifies every application’s access privileges in detail
• Breaks down access privileges by category: Contacts, Identity Information, Simple Message Service (SMS), and Security Settings
• Identifies security vulnerabilities on your device, suggests remediation
• Links seamlessly to Android Device Manager’s device location features so the device can be located, locked, or reset if it is lost or stolen
• Identifies which applications are currently running
• Identifies installed applications
• Enables custom whitelisting of approved apps
Malwarebytes on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Malwarebytes
Updated on Aug 25, 2014
Content rating: Everyone
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
- More than 15 million downloads
- TOP 50 Android tools
- More than 100 million files dowloaded
- Translated in 14 languages
FVD is an utility that allows you to download files from many web sites directly into yours device, so that you can open them every time you want saving internet traffic.
It is easy to operate:
Once installed, you only need to go to your desired web site with your favorite browser or with the one integrated into the application and choose the file. The FVD icon will appear and it will allow you to download.
Please note that the downloading of files protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of FVD.
- Simple and immediate
- Integrated web browser for a faster usage (Beta)
- Possibility to download more files at the same time
- Possibiliy to hide the icon and restored it later
● Can I download YouTube or Flash?
No! Unfortunately, downloading YouTube content is not permitted by its terms of service
● What must I do to restore the icon app?
Simply go to download a file and when the app screen appears, press the "Restore Icon" button
● I've a browser with a built-in video player (like Google Chrome Beta), how can i download videos?
When the player is shown in the browser, press the "Menù button" and then Share, so select FVD. You can see an how-to video here (http://youtu.be/sZOdRr-SY70)
For any problems or suggestions, feel free to contact us at:
Or visit our website:
"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
TrustGo Security labs are on the lookout for malware, phishing schemes and privacy violations 24x7. Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com. Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!