If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
Note: How does this addon have more downloads than the app it self. People you need blazing browser for this to work.
This addon will only function with this Browser:
This Addon Blocks advertisements seen on web pages.
(It may take a few minutes to take effect after the webpage has finished loading to remove the adds)
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you may not need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them. But for quickly detect & uninstalled all suspicious apps in one place, this app is still useful.
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
+ More than 40 notification push ads networks are detected.
+ Add recommendation to turn off Notification in App Setting for popular app, which contain self-notification.
+ Easily uninstall suspicious app by touching it
+ Automatically notification ads networks to Blacklist(Not required to upgrade application)
* Please connect to Internet when using app to get lastest STATUS BAR NOTIFICATION ADS NETWORKS
* We are working hard to research as many status bar notification ads networks as possible. We believe that, currently this is one of BEST APPS interms of DETECTING STATUS BAR NOTIFICATION ADS. Please support us with Rating. Thanks.
* Please do not blame for ANTI-PUSH NOTIFICATION ADS because it not detect notification ads(airpush) for your phone. We may not cover all the notification push networks because of unknown status bar notification networks, new status bar notification networks, networks that we are not know by now. We are continue researching those push notification networks, and providing update regularly, so you may consider not uninstall it if it not completedly detect status bar notification ads networks in your phone.
We appreciate that you send us an email to list all apps in your phone if Anti-Push Notification Ads can not resolve your problem, so we can research your app list, detect specious apps and provide value to huge number of users. Please connect with us via Google Plus or Facebook to get notify when new notification networks were detected.
* Conditions of Use: We (CHF.VN) and our service (ANTI-PUSH NOTIFICATION ADS) does not directly prevent, remove, uninstall any suspicious apps which contain Notification Push Ads. We only detected these apps base on our black-list which we has been carefully researched and give you the list of these suspicious apps. You(Users) is the only person who directly decide which kind of actions to take in account, including but not limited: uninstall, prevent by using third-party app...We are not guarantee for any loss, damage by your actions on such suspicious apps.
* Since 2013-12-06, app has 1 small banner ads from Google Admob. So 2 more permission: ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE were added to display ads banner properly. Thanks for your consent.
Currently, Some detected frameworks include(Total more than 40 notification push ads networks were detected):
- Moolah Media
And more...Current black-list contains more than 40 status bar notification ads networks. And more notification push ads networks, which will be detected and added automatically to the blacklist.
# Personal facebook for friends: https://www.facebook.com/nguyenvanhung010291
#Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/chfservices
App Keywords: anti-notification ads, Airpush,LeadBolt, anti-notification push,status bar notification
@Credit Dan Bjorge for based implimentation
@Credit CHF.VN for new notification's detector mechanism, new notification ads networks list.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications (Airpush, Leadbolt) and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (ads and non-ads, Airpush, Startapp, Leadbolt), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, MobClix, Tapjoy, AdWhirl, Greystripe, InMobi, Airpush, Startapp, Leadbolt, Pontiflex, MobFox, Komli Mobile, MoPub, MdotM, inneractive, Adlantis, Smaato, Daum, AppLift, Mediba, Cauly, YouMi, AdMarvel, madvertise, Sellaring, and more.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, Twitter4j, OpenFeint, HeyZap, ScoreLoop, jTwitter, Papaya, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, Google Gson, Google Licensing Service, ViewPager indicator, ACRA, Phonegap, libgdx, Unity, Amazon AWS, Paypal and more.
Detect apps that have push ads.
This is not an ad blocker / adaway / adblock but can still help you make your phone annoying ads free by suggesting which apps to uninstall.
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adaware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector scans your Android phone or tablet for the presence of ad networks on your device. With Lookout Ad Network Detector, you’ll be able to understand ad networks' capabilities and see what private information they’re accessing.
✰ “The best app to scan for adware on Android.”
✰ “Informative and the link to opt out of targeted advertising is helpful.”
✰ “Everything that Lookout does is awesome!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Smartphone usage has skyrocketed, and some advertisers have begun to experiment with aggressive, new techniques to display ads on mobile devices. This includes pushing ads to the standard Android notification bar, dropping generically designed icons on the mobile desktop, and modifying browser settings like bookmarks or the default homepage.
Because each of these techniques can display an advertisement outside the context of a specific application, it's very difficult for users to know exactly which app is responsible for any given ad. Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector provides a method for users to determine which ad network and application are the sources for such ads.
It's also common for ad networks to collect information that identifies a specific device or user for use in targeted marketing campaigns. Much like for browser-based ads, this practice allows users to see more personalized or relevant ads. Despite permissions-based information access, it is often difficult for the users to understand what aspects of their information are collected by ad networks.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector gives you insight into what types of ads can be displayed, and what information is gathered by the ad networks. With easy access to this information, you'll be able to decide whether you want to keep the app that has certain ad networks on your phone. We've designed Ad Network Scanner & Detector to make the practices supporting mobile advertising more transparent to the average user.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector detects many but not all ad networks. Alphabetical List of Ad Networks Detected:
AdFonic / AdKnowledge / Admia / AdMob / Aduru / AdWhirl / AirAd / AirPush / Appenda / Burstly / BuzzCity / Casee / Cauly / Everbadge / GreyStripe / InMobi / IZP / JumpTap / LeadBolt / LogiaAd / Letang / MDotM / Medialets / Millennial / MobClix / MobFox / MOcean / Moolah Media / MoPub / Pontiflex / Smaato / StartApp / Tapit! / TapJoy / Vdopia / Vserv / Youmi / ZestAdz
❐ About Lookout Labs
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is currently only available in English; and is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware,back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
If you are getting shortcut spam on your homescreen, we've added a new icon ad monitor that should detect that too.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
The current list of addons we detect: (note: addon definitions are updated from the server, so there may be more than on this list. Check the help function to see all the addons we can detect)
AirPush, Airpush Hidden (Suspected), Appenda, Beluga Boost, Custom PushAds (Appbucks), Custom PushAds (Bobgame), Custom PushAds (Feelingtouch), Custom PushAds (Letang), Custom PushAds (Nulldroid), LeadBolt, Moolah Media, Senddroid, TapIt
AdFonic, Adinch, AdKnowledge, Adlantis, AdMaker, Admarvel, AdMob, Admoda, AdSense, Aduru, AdWhirl, AirAd, Amobee, Appbrain, Burstly, BuzzCity, Cauly, Chartboost, Daum, Domob, Everbadge, GreyStripe, Huntmads, InMobi, Inneractive, JumpTap, Komli, Madhouse, Madvertise, MDotM, Medialets, Mediba, Millenial, MobClix, MobFox, MOcean, MoPub, Nexage, OneRiot, Papaya Offers, Pontiflex, Quattro, RevMob, Sellaring, Smaato, StartApp, Tapjoy, Vdopia, VSERV, Youmi, Zest
Apsalar, Claritics, Flurry, Google Analytics, InApp, Localytics, Medialets, MixPanel
aChartEngine, ACRA, ActiveAndroid, AndEngine, Android NDK, Angle, Basic4Android, BugSense, Corona, Crittercism, Dropbox, Facebook, FMOD, Fortumo, Getjar, Immersion Motiv, jMonkeyEngine, libgdx, Marmalade, MonoDroid, NullWire, OpenStreetMap, PayPal, PhoneGap, PowerVR Shell, RoboGuice, RobotMedia Android Billing, Ruboto, Titanium, Twitter4j, Unity3d, Urban Airship, Xtify, Zong
Beintoo, HeyZap, OpenFeint, Papaya Social, ScoreLoop, ScoreNinja, Skiller, Swarm
Airpush Icon, LeadBolt Icon, SendDroid Icon, StartApp Icon
Amazon Licensing, Google Licensing Service, SlideMe SlideLock
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can't guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk's, and the developer doesn't need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
Protect your smartphone from ad or junk notification harassment
To help user to filter dubious app which has notification advertising.
Detect your phone if there are suspicious advertisements notification app
You could choose dubious advertising send app to remove it in our app list
Notification Advertising checking
It's free, to keep user to avoid getting a notification advertising
TrustGo Carrier IQ Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://bit.ly/Aw0r6X
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
• Carrier IQ Detection - Detects the existence and locates the presence of Carrier IQ on your phone
• Arms User With Information - Allows you to make better purchasing decisions of handsets and network operators
More information on Carrier IQ
While Carrier IQ is said to be designed to help measure performance and user experience, it does not provide an opt-out mechanism for consumers.. The company recently came under fire from security researchers and privacy advocates not just for the data gathered, but also its lack of transparency in the use of such information. In the US, device makers including Sprint, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and RIM are known to be partners, and network operators AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have admitted to using carrier IQ.
Removal of Carrier IQ
Carrier IQ Detector does not remove carrier IQ software which is embedded deeply within with the handset’s firmware. It functions purely as a detection device. Complete removal of Carrier IQ requires special access privileges and technical knowledge. Side effects of failed self-modification may include compromised security and the inability to receive future firmware updates. If you’re uncomfortable modifying your device, your best course of action is to contact your mobile carrier regarding their use of Carrier IQ software.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
The search speed of Airpush Finder is very fast, only need couple seconds. And Airpush Finder can detect the newest Airpush/AdLocus apps.
It's very easy to using Airpush Finder, just open Airpush Finder, then you could see what apps that using the Airpush notification. If any apps found, you just tap it to remove the app.
If you find any apps with notification Ad. but Airpush Finder can not find them, please feel free and contact with me, thanks.
keywords: Airpush, AdLocus, Airpush detect, Airpush detector, Ad, notification, notification ad
It's your device. Take back control with Norton Spot.
• Scan and identify apps that display intrusive ads on your device
• Remove app spam and aggressive advertising networks
• Catch ad networks attempting to hide from ad detectors (ad module obfuscation)
• Sort apps by potential annoyance levels
• Identify which apps are collecting your personal information without permission
• Uninstall apps that don't respect your privacy
WHAT IS MOBILE ADWARE (MADWARE)?
Madware, the term that’s been adopted for the Mobile Adware category, refers to ad networks that subject users to over-aggressive advertising on their mobile devices.
Due to the open nature of the Android ecosystem, spammy apps are on the rise. Without a madware blocker installed on your device, they can override your personal settings, collect your personal information, and slow down your phone. Your mobile device is a computer, and can be vulnerable in the same manner as a desktop.
Some examples of madware behaviors:
• Collects your device’s phone number
• Collects location information
• Displays ads on your notification bar
• Adds icons or shortcuts to device screen
• Modifies your web browser bookmarks
• Replaces your dial tone with an audio ad
• Sends you ads through text messages
• Changes your web browser homepage
• Deliberately hides from ad detectors (advertising module obfuscation)
A trustworthy app will generally adhere to the following guidelines:
• The user experience is consistent with in-app advertising. Unfortunately, some apps aggressively bombard users with ads and alerts that can be potentially annoying.
• There is clear separation between content and advertising. Some app developers have been known to disguise alerts, shortcuts, bookmarks, and icons as default settings without the user's consent.
• Freedom to navigate the app without walls. Forcing the user to click on ads or submit personal information in order to fully use the app provides a poor user experience.
• A private web browsing experience. In-app ads should not interfere with third party ads and websites.
• An honest product description. Deceptive app developers have provided inaccurate statements and claims to increase downloads.
Only install an app if you trust the app's developer. This includes current app versions and updates. Use a madware killer or stopper to help you evaluate an app's trustworthiness.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Mobile Security Protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
For more information: http://www.symantec.com/about/profile/privacypolicy/
- More than 15 million downloads
- TOP 50 Android tools
- More than 100 million files dowloaded
- Translated in 14 languages
FVD is an utility that allows you to download files from many web sites directly into yours device, so that you can open them every time you want saving internet traffic.
It is easy to operate:
Once installed, you only need to go to your desired web site with your favorite browser or with the one integrated into the application and choose the file. The FVD icon will appear and it will allow you to download.
Please note that the downloading of files protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of FVD.
- Simple and immediate
- Integrated web browser for a faster usage (Beta)
- Possibility to download more files at the same time
- Possibiliy to hide the icon and restored it later
● Can I download YouTube or Flash?
No! Unfortunately, downloading YouTube content is not permitted by its terms of service
● What must I do to restore the icon app?
Simply go to download a file and when the app screen appears, press the "Restore Icon" button
● I've a browser with a built-in video player (like Google Chrome Beta), how can i download videos?
When the player is shown in the browser, press the "Menù button" and then Share, so select FVD. You can see an how-to video here (http://youtu.be/sZOdRr-SY70)
For any problems or suggestions, feel free to contact us at:
Or visit our website:
pdf, rar, zip, files, video, downloader, helper, movie, download, video downloader, web browser
More from developer
"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
TrustGo has achieved West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification! It is one of the best products in malware detection test by AV-Comparatives. Check it out at: http://bit.ly/RS7MEH
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!