UniTalk除了可以和嘉騰詐騙科技自行研發的Talk Server(IP-PBX)無縫整合使用之外，也可以和其他企業級或是電信級的網路電話總機IP-PBX搭配使用，如Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson等。
Seecrypt SC3 removes the complexity of encrypted communication and operates over a broad spectrum of devices. Featuring instant messaging features and enterprise business functionality – all wrapped in advanced security and encryption – SC3 will be the choice for anyone requiring easy-to-use, secure communication.
Seecrypt SC3 is using a unique double-layer AES 256 & RC4 384 end-to-end crypto scheme, with new ephemeral session keys for each call and message, that affords all individuals and corporations extremely strong encrypted communication.
*Application may not be used for emergency calling.
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
The CelltracGTS™ Android phone tracking application supports the following features:
- Supports separate configuration profiles to allow tracking in different environments (ie. different vehicles, personal vs. business, etc).
- Provides the ability to keep the screen on while tracking.
- Provides selectable GPS update rates.
- Automatic event generation based on current GPS state analysis. Generates a "Start" of motion event when phone moves a selected distance from its original location, followed by periodic "In-Motion" events while moving, or "Heading-Change" events if the direction of travel changes. When the phone has come to rest for a selected period of time a "Stop" event is generated, followed by periodic "Dormant" events when the phone is still at rest.
- Displays an estimated "Odometer" based on accumulated distances between GPS points, which is also sent to the server with each event.
- Display a resettable "Tripometer" showing the distance travelled since last reset.
- Includes the battery level and battery temperature in event packet data sent to the server.
- Provides the ability to send "impromptu" events with a specified message to the server.
- Includes support for displaying tracked locations on a local map on the phone.
- Unsent events are queued until cell coverage is available.
- Provides the ability to save unsent events to auxiliary storage upon exiting application. These saved unsent events will be reloaded on the next launch of the application.
- Sends data to your own OpenGTS® or GTS Enterprise installation.
- Available currently in English (other translations available in a future release).
Event data can be received within OpenGTS® using the "gprmc" devices communication server (DCS) module that comes with the open-source OpenGTS® package (downloadable from http://www.opengts.org).
More information is available at the following link:
1-Combine uma palavra-chave com seu destinatário
2-Escreva sua mensagem
3-Clique em criptografar, e sua mensagem será camuflada
5-Quando seu usuário receber, usando a mesma chave, recuperará a mensagem
Obs: Mesmo que o destinatário não tenha o aplicativo, poderá recuperar a mensagem através do site www.encripter.com
Tags: msg; mensagens privadas; mensagens seguras ; proteger ; proteja ; criptografia ;criptografar ; encriptar ; decriptar ;
This app is available for both phones and tablets, and allows you to choose to be identified by your mobile number or email address.
- No Ads (the internet permission is not anymore needed)
Like it: http://fb.com/TransparentScreen
or follow me: http://twitter.com/botweb
- Why is the App requesting the permission "DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS"?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you're able to use the phone as usual.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I'm trying to keep it as low as I'm able to ;)
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I'm not able to prevent that! It's due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it's intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?
Use Securebook to:
Post a status update that your family can read and hide a message that only your friends can read. For example, your status reads "Broke up with Eric" and your friend's also see the secret message "He hooked up with Amy, what an asshole!" Or the status update "Hey man, wanna hang out tonight?" and the hidden message "My parents are out of town, and I'm having people over." In this way you can say what you want to your friends without your parents knowing!
Start a viral marketing campaign. For example, "Girls drink free tonight at Club 11" and hidden "Guys use password "wicked smart" for a free drink voucher."
Setup rendezvous. Just look at Tiger, Anthony Weiner, Jesse James, the list goes on. Deleting text messages or emails isn't good enough, they reside on a server somewhere. Since the message is encrypted no one will ever be able to read it including the police, wives/husbands, girlfriends/boyfriends.
The encryption takes place through a large number of maths and physics,
supplemented by more than 1,500 variable values that are different for each encryption related to the source.
As a result there is a dynamic formula which makes it impossible to translate the encrypted data or text.
Practice has proven that the data traffic is NOT 100% secure on the Internet as it is right is now.
The DataEncrypt method makes it possible to encrypt ALL your data offline so you don't have to worry If someone reads your data online.
This application doesn't need a account or Internet connection.
Type a massage or select a file and tab encrypt, than share the data with every app/ application you want.
The S-CODE is the key! make sure your receiver knows the S-CODE to complete the 100% safe data exchange.
Data Encrypt is platform independent, and is available for android, windows, linux / unix.
Apple OSX and iOS follow soon.
DataEncrypt, makes it safe at the source.
With kind regards,
Keywords: file encryption, data encryption, SD card, encryption algorithm, encrypt, safe, opkp
Saumo suggest you to live fully your present moment. How? By materializing on your smartphone all the people you can truly see around you ! (perimeter of 100 meters)
Saumo gives you the ability to see, to be seen and to share only with your contacts.
That is primarily imagined to be able to communicate with all the people around you in the instant T of your day. And you always keep the power to be seen or not by the other users, because the respect for individual privacy is the essential for Saumo.
Designed like a simple extension of you, there is no profile creation, just a picture of you is necessary to create social links on this social neo-local network.
Completely free, with no in-app purchase, Saumo is the apllication you need to open your world and live fuly the present moment.
How does it work ?
We appear as a bubble in Saumo, and as you are always the center of your world, your bubble is in the center too !
The principle is simple : you just have to draw a line between your bublle and the one with you want to exchange and create a discussion.
· These discussions are ephemeral and we don't keep any conversation history.
· It's easy to identify your contacts with a green circle around their bubble. The men appear with a blue circle and women with a pink circle.
· Change instantly your choices following your desires with bar setting at the very top of your screen.
· Double-click on your bubble to make appear new people if the one you want to share with is not visible on your screen.
And double -click on a bubble to make disappear a person of your screen or to exit a person of a discussion.
· And click once on a bubble to enlarge the photo and be sure it's the right person with whom you want to talk !
Both persons involved in a call must have the HushCrypt application installed and active on their phones in order to talk securely
To start using the application, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will reply with the details required for configuring an account (personalized usernames won't work as part of our effort to maintain a high security level).
Obtaining an account is free of charge.
The data stream between two users is encrypted using the AES algorithm (using 256-bit key length), and a new key is generated for each session (call).
The key exchange is made based on the ZRTP protocol (using the ECDH-384 algorithm) which offers protection against Man in The Middle attacks.
The exchange of the keys is made between users mobile terminals, without involving any 3rd party.
Feedback from the users is greatly appreciated.
keywords: encrypted call, encryption, AES, ZRTP, softphone, voip, phone call, telefon criptat.
Choose one test among light, medium or hard and if you want to execute a concurrent test (i.e. load the CPU with more than one task) and START your benchmark.
Publish on facebook the performance result and challenge your friends.
At the first boot CryptMySMS ask you for a password that will protect the application from unauthorized access and automatically generates your unique keypair.
Share your public key with your friends in two ways:
- Auto: ask the application for sending your public key to a contact chosen from the address book; if he has already installed the application you will receive his public key automatically.
- Manual: export your public key as text or file and shares with your device share alternatives (e.g., mail, simple text messages, multimedia text messages)
Each encrpyted message received is automatically decrypted and organized in conversation according to the contact that has sent it.
All the messages that you receive are stored in a password protecte memory area.