TRUSTPORT MOBILE SECURITY - SUPERIOR PROTECTION AGAINST MOBILE THREATS
You can use the TrustPort Mobile Security application for free.
TrustPort Mobile Security Premium version is available for USD 9.90.
• Antivirus protection based on TrustPort’s engine
• Resident shield – on-access scanning
• Application manager
• Contacts backup on memory card
• Geolocation – a useful tool for the loss of a mobile phone
• Geofencing – perfect overview of your children location
• Parental Lock – limiting your children’s web browsing content
• Blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s (blacklist/ whitelist)
• Safe web surfing – blocking of infected webpages
• Blocking of defined dialling codes (premium rate SMS’s or expensive phone lines)
• Simple user interface
TrustPort products for desktops are highly rated in multiple third party tests, pushing the brand amongst the leading vendors of security solutions in the field of information technologies. Tests conducted by Virus Bulletin and other independent laboratories have confirmed TrustPort’s prominent position in the antivirus industry.
That is why TrustPort has developed a security application for smartphones, which is based on its own scanning engine and which offers its users the best possible antivirus mobile protection.
TrustPort Mobile Security offers you not only the function of scanning your phone on demand, but it also offers a resident shield – on access scanning, as main protection against malware. The application enables you to surf the web safely, because it scans the URL addresses that you visit, and it blocks websites which contain malicious codes. If you happen to lose your mobile, TrustPort application will find it for you, because you will receive an SMS with the specific coordinates of the location of where your mobile phone is currently located. Your contacts are always secure, because a backup function is offered. You can also easily create your own blacklist and whitelist for the blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s. The application enables you to define so-called forbidden dialling codes. This function is especially connected with premium rate SMS’s or with expensive phone lines.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission due to implemented functionalities device factory reset, deleting of data on request.