Garble encrypts a string with a passcode of your choice, and then encodes the encypted string with base64. The only way someone can decrypt it, is by using this app and and knowing the pass phrase you used.
Usage is very simple - decide upon a pass phrase with the person your going to be sending the message to before using :D
1) Enter some text
2) Type a pass phrase
3) Garble it
4) Share it
The permissions used are:
Full Internet Access
View Network State
These are only for the ads
The icon used for Garble is available here
I did not create it - but it is free
You can use the TrustPort Mobile Security application for free.
TrustPort Mobile Security Premium version is available for USD 9.90.
• Antivirus protection based on TrustPort’s engine
• Resident shield – on-access scanning
• Application manager
• Contacts backup on memory card
• Geolocation – a useful tool for the loss of a mobile phone
• Geofencing – perfect overview of your children location
• Parental Lock – limiting your children’s web browsing content
• Blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s (blacklist/ whitelist)
• Safe web surfing – blocking of infected webpages
• Blocking of defined dialling codes (premium rate SMS’s or expensive phone lines)
• Simple user interface
TrustPort products for desktops are highly rated in multiple third party tests, pushing the brand amongst the leading vendors of security solutions in the field of information technologies. Tests conducted by Virus Bulletin and other independent laboratories have confirmed TrustPort’s prominent position in the antivirus industry.
That is why TrustPort has developed a security application for smartphones, which is based on its own scanning engine and which offers its users the best possible antivirus mobile protection.
TrustPort Mobile Security offers you not only the function of scanning your phone on demand, but it also offers a resident shield – on access scanning, as main protection against malware. The application enables you to surf the web safely, because it scans the URL addresses that you visit, and it blocks websites which contain malicious codes. If you happen to lose your mobile, TrustPort application will find it for you, because you will receive an SMS with the specific coordinates of the location of where your mobile phone is currently located. Your contacts are always secure, because a backup function is offered. You can also easily create your own blacklist and whitelist for the blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s. The application enables you to define so-called forbidden dialling codes. This function is especially connected with premium rate SMS’s or with expensive phone lines.
Lite version (for free) - a user is allowed to create up to two folders
Premium version ($1.99) – a user can create an unlimited amount of folders
Reliable guardian for your private pictures and documents
- encryption of sensitive photographs
- encryption of documents
- protection of private data while your smartphone is lost
Secure photograph and document storage
The application allows users to safely store not only sensitive photographs in JPG and PNG formats, but also other documents which you may need to protect.
Users can secure each file with a password against unauthorized access. After typing the correct password, Pictura will offer users a display of encrypted photographs in previews or in the list of files according to the chosen type.
Printing and sharing
Users can export chosen pictures or documents to Twitter, Facebook or they can easily print them thanks to the Pictura application, in case they have other applications installed on their smartphone, which also support sharing.
* Blocking undesirable incoming and outgoing calls.
* Secure browser with protection against malware.
* Encrypted backup of contacts protected by password and their restoration.
* Possibility of remote detection of current phone's position - protection against stealing.
* Protected access into the application by password.