As technology is ever advancing, we believe that many of the tools that we use in our everyday lives could be improved if powered by a smartphone.
With this is mind, we set out to improve the graphing calculator.
The result is Calculall, an Android application that combines the features of a graphing calculator and more, onto a phone.
This beautiful and functional tool will help you do any simple and complex math in the blink of an eye.
It’s a calculator that does it all.
Calculall provides a vast arsenal of mathematical capabilities, far beyond virtually any calculator would have, while providing an intuitive, simple, and beautiful user interface. There are five modes in Calculall:
- Basic mathematical operations
- Standard functions found on most scientific calculators (such as trigonometric functions)
- Displaying fractions and superscripts naturally
- Ability to calculate in exact values (fractions) or in decimals
- Root finding for polynomials
- Indefinite Integration
- Vector addition and subtraction
- Dot and Cross product
- Angles between vectors
- Unit vectors
- Magnitudes of vectors
- Scalar forms of 2D and 3D vectors
- Basic matrix operations
- Row Reduction
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Diagonalization, QR, and SVD Decomposition
In addition, for all modes we offer
- Calculation History
- Custom Themes
This app was developed by Alston Lin (http://alstonlin.io), David Liu (http://davidtheliu.com), Ejaaz Merali, Jason Fok, and Keith Wong with support from Tyler Wang and Tiffany Ng
By downloading Calculall, you agree with our End User License Agreement: http://www.trutechinnovations.com/EULA.html