**If you do not see any trucks in your area, please tell them about the app and to sign up. It's 100% FREE**
- In-app GPS to provide you with live, turn-by-turn directions to food trucks near you
- Links to each food trucks’ website, email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Live map of all food trucks broadcasting their location in the United States!
- 4 different views to best service each users’ needs (List, Map, Search, Favorites)
- Record and keep track of your favorite food trucks
- Closing time for each food truck is displayed
- Browse and search offline trucks
With the use of a highly innovative platform, Food Truck Finder utilizes GPS location services to connect food truck operators to their customers, anywhere in the United States, in real-time. Through the use of our customized features, users have the ability to connect to their favorite food trucks, or discover new ones, via GPS location, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), phone, or email.
How does it work? Food Truck Finder connects to our Food Truck Owner app to bring users a list of food trucks beginning with the ones closest to the user’s current location. Users have the additional options to browse for trucks in a map view, utilize an in-app search, or track their favorite trucks.
Unlike other food truck apps, Food Truck Finder is designed and built on a highly innovative platform to deliver accurate, user-friendly, and efficient results. Our platform and GPS location capabilities eliminate errors and deficiencies caused by random events, schedule changes, or inaccurate locations provided via Twitter or other social media outlets. Our simple, yet sophisticated platform is designed to bridge the gap between food trucks and their customers and help business owners in this rapidly growing industry to better connect with their current customers and introduce new ones.
- Kartenansicht – finde alle Trucks in deiner Nähe
- Suchfunktion – kein Tag mehr ohne deinen Lieblingstruck
- Truck-Profile – mehr Infos zu den Trucks, frisch & aktuell
Die einen nennen Sie Food Trucks, die anderen nennen sie Imbisswägen. Eines haben all diese Trucks gemeinsam: Sie haben leckeres Essen. Egal ob Foodtrucks in München, Foodtrucks in Berlin oder Foodtrucks in Köln - sie bringen nicht nur Fast Food in die Straßen Deutschlands, sondern auch Süßigkeiten, Kaffee, Regionales, Sandwiches, Salate, Gegrilltes und so weiter. Foodtrucks Deutschland ist eure Landkarte für Food Trucks.