• Find networks in your area
• View access points on a map
• Log all access points encountered
• Stores logs as KML file for Google Earth
• Send KML files via email
• Animated KML files allow you to view access points temporally
• Uses triangulate to get actual location of AP
Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 8 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
You only need to trust one app with your SSH keys - that's ConnectBot, which already has great infrastructure for managing public keys - and all other apps defer to it for signing the cryptographic-challenges required to initiate an SSH session.
The pull-request to get this functionality merged back into ConnectBot is here:
See the Agit SSH page for more details:
Please Update your app to get all the great features now!
We believe "Call Agent Free" is a must-have app for any Android user using Android 4.0 and higher.
"Call Agent Free" is a single-app solution combining almost all kinds of software required for backup (contacts, texts, call log), blocking calls and texts, forwarding calls and texts, recording calls, scheduling texts, and automatic backup of contacts, texts, and call logs to Google Drive.
This unique Android app implements lots of great features in a very user-friendly interface. The most unique feature lets you just drag and drop specific numbers for blocking (calls and texts), recording, and forwarding texts.
You do not need a lot of different apps for individual call blocking, call recording, text blocking, contact backup, text backup, call log backup, and text scheduling-related operations – "Call Agent Free" can handle all these things.
You are more than welcome to contact us if you have any suggestions, and we are prepared to implement your idea into our app.
If you have any questions or complaints, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All your questions and complaints will be handled as quickly as possible – you will receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes on weekdays. And we will try our best to solve your problem within 24 hours – if we are not too busy.
Negative comments and ratings will not help us, or you. If you want to get the best out of our team/company, please write to us.
# Call blocking: Block unwanted calls from any number(s).
# Text / SMS blocking: Block unwanted texts from any number(s).
# Call recording: Record calls to/from selected number(s) or all outgoing and incoming calls.
# Text / SMS forwarding: Automatically forward your texts from one number to one or more other numbers.
# Call forwarding: Forward calls to your other cell phone.
# Call logging: Search your call log for a particular number using the following criteria: received, dialed, missed, and all.
# Text / SMS logging: Search your texts for a particular number using the following criteria: received, dialed, missed, and all.
# Text / SMS scheduling: Schedule text greetings for future occasions. It is possible to configure multiple occasions/events, and you can also select any number of persons for any occasion/event – from one to hundreds of persons.
# Backup: Backup call log; move text and contact list to another location on your phone – typically to the installation folder.
# Automated Cloud Backup: You can configure an automated backup frequency after connecting to your Google Drive.
# Password protection: The app can be configured with a password to ensure that none of your critical data are available to others who might have access to your phone.
Get the Pro version from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anchersoftware.callagentpro
Text / SMS block feature has a compatibility issue with “Go SMS Pro”. To fix that issue, please go to Settings of “Go SMS Pro” – then Select “Advanced” tab, select “Other settings” and deselect “Disable other message notification”.
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and during meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It disables calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Exceptions are supported while the phone is muted for calls (and SMS in premium version)
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
You can use Pandroid Agent with Pandora FMS 3.2.1 or greater.
For smartphones you can monitor:
* GPS location
* Battery level
* Task status
* Incoming/outgoing/missing calls
* Send/received ams
* Free memory
* Inventory information
* SIM ID
* Network operator
* Network type
* Phone type
* Signal power
* Send/received bytes
* Roaming status
For tablets you can monitor:
* GPS location
* Battery level
* Task status
* Free memory
* Inventory information
* Send/received bytes
This application lets you to turn the silent profile on with the following additional restrictions
(Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.)
1.Your mobile would be in silent mode for a call when it reaches first time to your phone. If the call comes again from the same number, then your phone will ring (The number of times the silent mode should be kept can also be configured). So you can easily understand that it would be an urgent call. So unnecessarily you would not get disturbed. [optional]
2. You can optionally send a message to the number from which you got the call first time and became missed call on order to let him your status.
3.You can optionally schedule the times with repeat settings at which the service should be started automatically
4.You can optionally keep the phone silent irrespective of how many times a call arrives from unknown number (Number which is not there in contact)
5. You can configure Blacklist contacts for which the phone should always be silent irrespective of the number of times the call arrives.
6. You can configure Whitelist contacts for which the phone should ring at the first time itself irrespective of the number of times, silent mode is defined.
7. You can add a widget which shows if the service is running, to the home screen. you can start/stop the service by clicking the widget itself.
8. SMS Auto-reply
9. Configure to ring the SMS tone when SMS comes from Whitelist callers
Pro Version features:
1. Ad Free
2. Auto SMS reply for incoming SMS either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
3. Power management options execution like wifi, mobile data, bluetooth on/off when service starts and stops.
Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.
Interested users can give the request to the google+ community to test the alpha builds before it appears in the play store https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107350372729410402889
1. Copy settings from existing settings are back
2. New Sliding menu with various options like Send Feedback, App Settings, Share the app, etc
3. Auto SMS reply for incoming calls either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
4. [Pro Version] Auto SMS reply for incoming SMSs either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
5. [Pro Version] Power management options execution like wifi, data, bt on/off when service starts and stops.
1. Schedule not getting stopped problem fixed
2. Widget start/stop fix
3. Removed Airpush ads as requested by so many users. (apologies for switching to airpush)
1. Redesigned UI
2. Complete Overhaul
3. Settings & Schedules Separation
4. Option to set Settings name and Schedule name
Silent, Sleep, Call, Call Blocker, Autocall, Auto, Call responder,Call handler, profile, profile handler, Well, silent mode, silencer, smart silent, silent scheduler
NOTE: The latest HTC phones and some Sonys may report a different default User-Agent from within apps (such as this) compared to the browser. Be sure to double-check.
Suggestions for improvements and additional features are welcome. Please send them using the in-app Feedback option.
Forget about cumbersome blacklists, simply mark unsolicited messages as spam and the agent will learn from your actions. The more you use it, the better it gets!
Thousands of Symbian users across 190 countries are already using this application to fight against sms spam.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any question or comment.
You can also check our FAQ at http://www.mobilespamagent.com/blog/faqs/
Keywords: antispam, spam filter, spam blocker, spam killer, sms block, text spam, bulk sms
Can be set to silent or vibrate mode
Set specific time for phone ringer to be restored
Quick set feature (from 15 minutes to 8 hours)
3 permanent set modes (Silent, Vibrate, and Normal)
Upcoming features: Scheduling feature coming very soon. Also planned is the ability to filter calls that are allowed while silent.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have feature requests or wish to report bugs. I can be contacted on twitter at @wirelessguyuk. Please let me know the device, android version and whether you're using a custom ROM when emailing bug reports. Thanks.
Explanation of app permissions:
- these are used as part of the main app to set volume of the phone.
- these are used as part of the banner ads which help pay me to continue developing the app. I only use small banner ads not intrusive notification ads.
Edit your contacts, send SMS messages or work with your bookmarks using your favorite browser. Backup and restore your data and copy SMS messages and contacts between different phones.
Bloove works on over 300 Android, J2ME, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60 and UIQ phones including HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung.
It helps to strengthen the security of the solution on some devices with a task manager.
This plugin is compatible with the 1.02 version or newer of PA Parental Control, available here:
HOW TO USE ?
Simply install, you have nothing to launch and nothing to configure.
Due to the number of accidents that are related to cell phone use while driving, some jurisdictions have made the use of a cell phone while driving illegal.
This application will deal with the internal settings of the phone. It will sense the speed on basis of GPS (Global Positioning System).
On the basis of the speed this application will BLOCK all the calls on the your phone.
It will not only stop incoming calls but it will also send a text back to the callers stating a message that can be customized by you.
You can select from over four working modes of this application according to the situation and use.
One other useful utility of this app is the PLOT-IT function. This is the auto-profile switching utility that allows you to select a profile for some particular area. Whenever you'll enter the plotted location, the profile will be switched automatically if the application is turned ON.
DND: Because life matters!!
P.S: Where there is will, there is safety :)
More from developer
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Since it is a service that must be kept up at all times, Connect requires a one time $4.99 fee to be used.