Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
This application lets you to turn the silent profile on with the following additional restrictions
(Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.)
1.Your mobile would be in silent mode for a call when it reaches first time to your phone. If the call comes again from the same number, then your phone will ring (The number of times the silent mode should be kept can also be configured). So you can easily understand that it would be an urgent call. So unnecessarily you would not get disturbed. [optional]
2. You can optionally send a message to the number from which you got the call first time and became missed call on order to let him your status.
3.You can optionally schedule the times with repeat settings at which the service should be started automatically
4.You can optionally keep the phone silent irrespective of how many times a call arrives from unknown number (Number which is not there in contact)
5. You can configure Blacklist contacts for which the phone should always be silent irrespective of the number of times the call arrives.
6. You can configure Whitelist contacts for which the phone should ring at the first time itself irrespective of the number of times, silent mode is defined.
7. You can add a widget which shows if the service is running, to the home screen. you can start/stop the service by clicking the widget itself.
8. SMS Auto-reply
9. Configure to ring the SMS tone when SMS comes from Whitelist callers
Pro Version features:
1. Ad Free
2. Auto SMS reply for incoming SMS either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
3. Power management options execution like wifi, mobile data, bluetooth on/off when service starts and stops.
Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.
Interested users can give the request to the google+ community to test the alpha builds before it appears in the play store https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107350372729410402889
1. Copy settings from existing settings are back
2. New Sliding menu with various options like Send Feedback, App Settings, Share the app, etc
3. Auto SMS reply for incoming calls either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
4. [Pro Version] Auto SMS reply for incoming SMSs either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
5. [Pro Version] Power management options execution like wifi, data, bt on/off when service starts and stops.
1. Schedule not getting stopped problem fixed
2. Widget start/stop fix
3. Removed Airpush ads as requested by so many users. (apologies for switching to airpush)
1. Redesigned UI
2. Complete Overhaul
3. Settings & Schedules Separation
4. Option to set Settings name and Schedule name
Silent, Sleep, Call, Call Blocker, Autocall, Auto, Call responder,Call handler, profile, profile handler, Well, silent mode, silencer, smart silent, silent scheduler
Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 11 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
- LONG PRESS ON AGENT TO EDIT
Can be set to silent or vibrate mode
Set specific time for phone ringer to be restored
Quick set feature (from 15 minutes to 8 hours)
3 permanent set modes (Silent, Vibrate, and Normal)
Upcoming features: Scheduling feature coming very soon. Also planned is the ability to filter calls that are allowed while silent.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have feature requests or wish to report bugs. I can be contacted on twitter at @wirelessguyuk. Please let me know the device, android version and whether you're using a custom ROM when emailing bug reports. Thanks.
Explanation of app permissions:
- these are used as part of the main app to set volume of the phone.
- these are used as part of the banner ads which help pay me to continue developing the app. I only use small banner ads not intrusive notification ads.
The app also uses Google Analytics for the purposes of collecting crash reporting data.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
- No data is collected (the app does not have access to the internet).
- No advertisements.
- Very simple and easy to use UI
- Quiet hours can be customized.
- No data is collected.
- The app has no access to the internet (and hence cannot push data out of the phone).
- Nexus 4 ( Android versions 4.3 and 4.4 )
- Asus TF300 (Android version 4.2.2)
Please NOTE: If you are in a place (say in cinema theater or an opera) where you absolutely don't want the phone to ring, you must perform one of the actions below:
- Go to the do not disturb app and set the appropriate hours and turn off "Ring for Contacts" and "Ring on Repeat"
- Put the phone in Airplane mode
- Turn off the phone.
You can use Pandroid Agent with Pandora FMS 3.2.1 or greater.
For smartphones you can monitor:
* GPS location
* Battery level
* Task status
* Incoming/outgoing/missing calls
* Send/received ams
* Free memory
* Inventory information
* SIM ID
* Network operator
* Network type
* Phone type
* Signal power
* Send/received bytes
* Roaming status
For tablets you can monitor:
* GPS location
* Battery level
* Task status
* Free memory
* Inventory information
* Send/received bytes
You only need to trust one app with your SSH keys - that's ConnectBot, which already has great infrastructure for managing public keys - and all other apps defer to it for signing the cryptographic-challenges required to initiate an SSH session.
The pull-request to get this functionality merged back into ConnectBot is here:
See the Agit SSH page for more details:
이에 직접 실행을 위한 아이콘이 노출되지 않으며 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드, USIM 보안 서비스 등을 이용하기 위해서는 꼭 설치를 해주시길 부탁 드립니다.
Agent가 설치되어 있지 않으면 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드 등 USIM 이용 서비스에 오류가 발생할 수 있습니다.
설치 후 관련 USIM 서비스 App을 재 실행해 주시기 바랍니다.
※ 옵티머스LTE(LU6200) 사용자의 경우 최신 OS로 업그레이드 후 사용해주세요.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 중구 남대문로5가 827번지 (주)LG유플러스
NOTE: The latest HTC phones and some Sonys may report a different default User-Agent from within apps (such as this) compared to the browser. Be sure to double-check.
Suggestions for improvements and additional features are welcome. Please send them using the in-app Feedback option.
*Extend your battery life*
The SMARTATCTIONS app has different battery saving rules that keep you in charge of your charge. The Battery Extender rule, for example, recognizes when your phone is sitting idle and conserves power. Don’t worry—calls and texts always come through. And, the Low Battery Saver rule will pay attention to how much charge your battery has, and change settings to conserve what’s left.
*Location, location, location*
SMARTACTIONS can make changes based on where you are. When certain Wi-Fi connections are recognized, SMARTACTIONS can make changes based on that location. For example, arriving at your office could prompt putting your ringer on silent and pulling up that productivity app that really gets things done.
It’s your phone; customize it to fit your life. Do you like your display turned down and your ringer turned up when you get home? SMARTACTIONS can remember that and do it for you. Or, maybe you like to see maps and GPS when you step into your car. Yep, SMARTACTIONS can help there too.
SMARTACTIONS is intuitive. As you go about your day, it learns how you interact with your phone and makes suggestions that help you spend less time managing your smartphone and more time enjoying it.
*You’re in control*
This app will offer to help you and make suggestions for rules—but it will never make changes until you say so.
For additional support, visit the Motorola support forums at: http://www.motorola.com/forums/smartactions
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
It saves you lots of messaging trying to meet up with friends and coordinating plans.
The list of statuses available include:
- out and about
- at home
- low battery
- off the grid
- at work
- out of town
- in a meeting
The best bit: you don't have to manually update the app! We use our amazing technical skills to make everything work in the background.
Status doesn't affect your battery life, because that wouldn't be cool. We've done this by highly optimizing our algorithms, and lots of testing.
Are you still reading? What are you waiting for, get Status!
Status was brought to you by Egomotion Corp., creators of TechCrunch's "app of the year" Agent.