The application is designed for police officers, investigators, private security officers, supervisors and mangers to manage their case load. This application can be used in countless ways to keep track of your own performance or the performance of other such as your direct reports.
You can also email your logs, and have an access to your logs from anywhere with internet access. The final print is so neat and clean it may directly be made a part of your case folder as an additional exhibit.
Here are some of the ways this app can help you.
- Keep track of your assignments
- Keep track of assignment of others
- Distribute the work among your teammates
- Distribute tasks among your subordinates
- Present your completed assignments to your superiors
- Employee evaluations
- Your performance
- Case management
- Email and print
and many more
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
*Daily Activity Log, Activity Log, Follow up List.
Revision 2.8 Minor Fixes
Designed by a 911 dispatcher, Badge Buddy was created based on the belief that police officers were lacking necessary resources on the street. Packed with law enforcement data, Badge Buddy has been described as a “virtual dispatcher” in your pocket.
-Amber Alert Guidelines
-Area/Zip Code Search
-Crime & Offense Codes
-DEA Drug Fact Sheet
-Emergency Response Guide
-Field Sobriety Test Scoring Sheet
-GPS Turn-by-Turn Directions
-International Drivers License Info
-License Plate Search
-National Pipeline Info
-Phone Number Search
-Power Outage Info
-Reverse Address Search
-Sex Offender Search
Please check the our website (www.badgebuddy.us) to see if your local area has been added. If it hasn't, contact us and we will add it.
- No Ads
- Entries displayed on a monthly calendar
- Export data as an Excel spreadsheet (CSV file)
- Automatic backup of data to the cloud
- Multiple options for ordering the list of activities
- Star your favorite activities for easy filtering
- Updated UI with Android 4.0 look and feel for all phones/tablets
NOTE: Data from the free Activity Log app cannot be imported at this time.
Record and track day-to-day activities with the easy-to-use Activity Log Pro - the full-featured version of the Activity Log app. Want to track how many times you go to the gym per week or when did you last have a smoke? Then this is the app for you! Activity Log is very flexible and can be used for tracking a variety of recurring activities. It helps you understand how regularly you perform repeating activities and can help you in building good habits or breaking bad ones.
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity.
- Record incident information such as crime type, location, beat, preliminary and briefing details etc.
- Checklist provided to document inteviews, investigation follow up, evidence
- Attach images and capture photos of crime scene, evidence etc.
- Maintain a list of investigative notes in alphabetical order (Subject Last Name, First Name, Crime Type, Case Number, Location)
- Generate clean printable reports that may be directly added to your investigative folder
- Email reports to your superiors or colleagues
- Help documentation included
- Speech-to-text support
- Multiple drop downs for ease of use
- Auto calculation of day from date
- Department Name, Officer Name & ID are retained
* Great for Police Officers, Investigators, Detectives, Security Officers
Simple to use and easy to configure - just add a timer, adjust the intervals, and start it from the My Timers screen.
Configure each individual timer to sound an alarm when completed, notify you when an interval is complete, and vibrate when the intervals and alarm are finished. Timers can be set for up to 24 hours. Choose from using the app in a dark or light theme.
View your Active Timers one at a time or as a list to visually keep track of your tasks and activities. Pause your timer and then restart it later when you are back on task to make sure you complete your work. Use the timer log to track how much time you have spent on your tasks.
Use up to 10 intervals per timer, each customizable by length and color, to track sub-activities or even rest periods.
Use Activity Timer Holo to plan your daily routine, time your child's homework sessions, or your workout schedule.
** This app will keep the screen on while viewing a timer.
App Permissions explained:
Vibrate - allows the app to make the device vibrate at interval and timer completion
Internet - allows the app to send app crashes to us so that we can fix those bugs
If you encounter an issue - please use About -> Send Email and let us know the issue that is happening, including Android version and device model.
the public to their local police and allow the community to become more involved right from your
(Please note, This app is used by agencies that opt in to use it. If your community has not opted to use
MyPD than you should not expect to find them on the app) Local, State, and College Police Departments as well as other law enforcement agencies are using this app to provide you with better service and improve communication.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app.
Law Enforcement agencies using this app are offering citizens the following options:
• Multiple information resources and RSS feeds
• 2 types of push notifications
• Report anonymous crime tips
• Commend a Police Officer
• Submit Feedback to your Police
• Ask Questions
• Community Surveys
• Directions to the Police Department
• Police Department Contacts
• Social Media
• Most Wanted
• Jail Info
• Weather Service
• National Terrorism Advisory System
• New & Alerts page
• Crime Map
• Online Reporting
• Encrypted transfer of messages
• Many more additional features
These are just some of the many options that your Police Department is making available to you here. A growing number of Police Departments are utilising this app for the citizens they serve. If you don't see your Department here, let them know they should join!
Some of the Police Departments using or signed up for the MyPD app (in no particular order) are the Green Bay Police, Beverly Police, Cambridge Police, Rochester Police, Waco Police, Dunwoody Police, Maine DEA, Chesapeake Police, Peabody Police, Watertown Police, North Andover Police, Ipswich Police, Alhambra Police, Norton Police, Wellesley Police, Yarmouth Police, Bedford Police, New Bedford Police, York Police, Auburn Police, El Dorado Police, Los Altos Police, Palo Alto Police, Mountain View
Police, Fremont Police, West Sacramento Police, Woods Cross Police, West Jordan Police, West Haven Police, Grrenwich Police, Westport Police, Warner Robins Police, Pooler Police, Peoria Police, Arcadiaolice, Hanover Park Police, Wichita Police, Bethlehem Police, Brimfield Police, Cibolo Police, Hobbs Police, Kingston Police, Chelsea Police, North Andover Police, South Portland Police, Haverford College Public Safety, Bryn Mawr College Public Safety, Rockwall Police, Warner Robins Police, Roanoke Police, Boston University Police, Rocky Mount Police, Boynton Beach Police, Amesbury Police, Swampscott Police, Bensalem Police, Corvallis Police, Plymouth Police, DeWitt Police, Columbia Police, Norfolk Police, Chesapeake Police, Rochester Police, Sturgeon Bay Police, Barre Police, Attleboro Police, Yarmouth Police, Waltham Police, Norwood Police, Ipswich Police, Glendale Police, and many more in Massachusetts, Maine, New York, California, Texas, Virginia, Ontario, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Utah, Georgia, Alabama, and New Mexico. Please do not expect your police or other local law enforcement agency here if they have not opted to use the app. Please do not give the app a bad rating because your agency is not here. Send us an email and we will encourage them to join.
Please report any bugs to email@example.com
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for an emergency situation.
"My Police Department" “MyPD” “WiredBlue” are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
"Smartphones, Smart Citizens, Smart Policing" is also a WiredBlue trademark.
■■ Free Features ■■
✔ New Notification Feature:
- Now Added "Activity Notification" features, to notify the current running activity in the notification bar.
✔ Quickest One-Tap Logging:
- The fastest recording app in terms of Activity Logging on iOS & Android. Just one tap/click starts recording the activity and its time.
✔ Sync and Backup Services on Cloud:
- One of the few apps in town, which offer "Data syncing and transfer over Cloud" to provide trouble free data syncing and backup services.
✔ Largest Customizable Icon Library:
- This app has one of the largest preloaded icon libraries in Activity Logging app category. This is not all, for users who want to customize the look & feel of the app, can download and change their desired icons easily from any icon library.
✔ No-Ad Environment:
- All above features with Ad-free environment! No irritation while logging activities and tasks.
■■ Pro Features ■■
✔ Easier Reviewing & Analyzing:
- You can log and analyze activities using the ‘Charting & Analysis’ feature with "Bar & Pie Charts" for easy understanding. Addition of new groups has enhanced the activity and ‘Activity Group’ analysis.
✔ Effortless Data Exporting & Sharing:
- Easiest & Fastest Data sharing through “Export to CSV” option. In just few seconds you can export your time sheet and send to anyone via email.
■■ FAQ ■■
✔ Visit the following links for FAQ: http://knysys.com/knyappswp/faqs/
■■ Quick Help Pdf Link ■■
✔ Link: http://knysys.com/docs/ActivityLog-QuickGuide.pdf
■■ Follow Us ■■
✔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Activity-Log/339807729371489
✔ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ActivityLogApp
■■ Contact Us ■■
✔ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ website: www.knyapps.com
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity. You can archive or delete activities that you no longer want to track.
* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (email@example.com). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
Setting Method 1>
Input "Google Form URL" field like below.
2. Press Start Button.
Setting Method 2>
1. If you want to set "Google From URL" from SMS Message, Input "Password" field what you want.
2. Press Start button.
3. Send SMS Message like below
( Format : @Google Form URL@Password@ )
This is the Kiev Riot
Because of the corrupted leaders, you have become a slave in your own country.
You've been given the chance to free yourself. Take down the guards and start a new life.
1. After you launch the game press "Play".
2. When you're ready to play touch the screen.
3. Touch the screen to jump:
- if you jump OVER a guard you receive 1 point and the game goes on;
- if you jump ON a guard you receive 10 (50 points in Olympic Mode) points and you are closer to the freedom;
- if you crash in a guard the game is over.
4. Share the score and challenge your friends to beat your score.
To pause the game press "Back" button
Now you can have even more fun with Olympic Mode. If your device has an accelerometer you can use it to jump in the same time with your character. Hold your device in vertical position and when you're ready jump. No need to touch the screen again. For those who love this mode, we'll also added the "Olympic Leaderboard".
If you find any bug please leave a comment.