★ Using Task:Life you set goals such as going to the gym twice a week or not eating cake five days a week, then track your progress over time.
★ You record each day if you succeeded yesterday (and are thus encouraged to do the task today, particularly if you didn't manage it yesterday). This is an effective, flexible method of ingraining regular activities into your life.
★ Task:Life encourages you to exceed your own expectations by tracking the percentage of days you succeed and comparing this with your target. You can view a graphs of your history (and see how your performance has improved over time).
★ You can choose from several ways to view performance including an overall view, a (custom) windowed view or weekly approach.
★ On Android 4.0+ you can automatically backup your progress to Dropbox and restore it if you change or lose your phone.
For the price of a single coffee you could help achieve major goals.
"Top App. Best way to set/review custom daily goals."
"Fantastic, much more motivating than reminders! An indispensable app, I'd say :)"
"This simple app is turning my life around. I actually follow through with my habits now. The concept of percentages is great!"
* Create multiple timers with custom names.
* Quickly start a timer by a simple tap.
* Multiple timers can be running at the same time.
* Organize timers in different groups with colorful tags.
* See pie charts that view and compare the records of different timers.
* Get daily breakdown of the timers.
While timers are running, you can close the app, or even turn off your device. Time Tracker will remember your active timers even when it is not open, without using any battery.
You can use Time Tracker to:
* Eliminate your wasted time and maximize your efficiency; understand and control how you spend your time. Create a timer for each daily activity and have Time Tracker remember the time logs and give powerful insight on how you are spending your time. Ever wondered how time passed by without you noticing? Now you will have the answer.
* Optimize how you study. Motivate yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on a particular subject, or distribute your time appropriately on all your school subjects.
* Balance out a fitness program by monitoring how much time you spend on different exercises.
* Track the playing time of your players if you are a sports coach. There is no limit on the number of players that you can track.
* Use it in the kitchen while cooking multiple dishes. Time them individually.
* See how your favorite sport player or team performed in comparison to others. Record the time that any player has the ball, and see how they compare to each other at the end of the game.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
No ads in the program.
v1.0 Program features:
- fast activity start and stop
- multiple activities that can be run in parallel
- user defined categories with pre-loaded defaults
- tasks comments
- easy and intuitive interface
Attendance Tracker has been created to ease keeping track of the attendance for any type of event. It fully integrates with your android device:
• Import contacts from your contact list or from Google Docs Spreadsheets
• Backup and restore attendance data to/from your SD card
• Watch overviews in the app or export them as Excel sheets and share using Google Drive or SkyDrive
• Mail or Text message all participants of an event directly from the app
Possible uses are:
• Keeping track of attendance during sport training sessions
• Tracking students (teachers)
• Track participation during regular work meetings
• Participation for Sunday schools
• Music (wind-bands)
Use the app to:
• Define events, assign participants to the event (from your Google account contacts) and track if persons are in, out, sick or unknown.
• View Metrics provide a clear overview of the attendance: average attendance, attendance per participant, number of attendees etc.
• Easily reach out to the participants by sending emails or text messages directly from the app (for example send an SMS to all participants that were missing during an instance).
• Export attendance overviews to Excel. The overviews include all attendance data, notes, is late marks etc.
• Backup/restore attendance data. This allows you to take the attendance data with you in case of a factory reset or purchase of a new device.
Keywords: RSVP, notice of attending, guest List, meeting, student, teacher, commander, leader, sports club, teams, training, match days, season.
You can categorize each activity up to three levels. For example, you may track time per client, and optionally for each client, set up projects, and subdivide projects as well.
These categories are also fully customizable.
Time may be tracked using the built-in timers, or entered manually if desired. My Time Tracker also allows the flexibility to track elapsed time by start and end times, or just by the amount of time.
Reports consolidate the time entries by day, week, and by month, providing an overview of time tracked for that period. Swipe right or left to switch days, weeks or months easily.
Use the menu or action button to send any report via email as a CSV which is easily loaded into Excel or OpenOffice or any other office suite.
There are lots of options, including the ability to track estimated money earned or spent, the ability to change the display and resolution of time such as by 15 minute intervals or by the minute, and many other options. We hope you enjoy trying them all out. There's also functionality to backup and restore your settings and your data.
Any issues, please let us know! If you encounter any force closes, please report them as this will help us improve the application.
Improved layouts, particularly with larger phones and tablets
Expanded reporting with filtering.
Integration with My Note Taker, allowing you to associate notes with specific entries or items.
Paid version without ads
Online synchronization - optional of course
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
* Set goals for each weekday, and you'll have a progress bar for how close you are to reaching your goals for the day and the week. This is an incredible motivator!
* Every pomodoro you complete is stored in a database, which you can use to track your progress.
* Chart your progress over time! (Pro Version, an in-app purchase)
* Create categories of activities, such as "Programming", "Gardening" and "Studying", then track and chart them separately. (Pro Version)
* Pause a pomodoro in the middle - never drive yourself crazy waiting that last ten minutes to take an emergency bathroom break!
* Adjust the time of the current pomodoro by tapping the timer text - perfect for adding time if you get sidetracked, or subtracting time if you did work off the clock.
* While working, the icon in the action bar shows the number of minutes left, so you can see without unlocking your phone or leaving another app.
* After completing a pomodoro, you'll see a timer - in case you spaced out and didn't notice the alert sound, you'll know how much longer you were working.
* Configurable work and break lengths, as well as a long break interval.
These are just a few of the features that make Pomodoro Tracker stand out from the crowd. Give it a try - you'll be amazed how much more productive you'll be, and how refreshed you'll be from the frequent short breaks!
This is a $6.99 in-app purchase, available from the "Upgrade to Pro" menu item. The pro version unlocks the pomodoro history graphs, activity tracking, removes the ads, and will most likely offer more features in the future.
Coming soon: task tracking!
BILLING - Enables the pro version upgrade.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - Used for ads in the free version.
DISABLE_KEYGUARD, WAKE_LOCK - If enabled, allows your phone to wake up when pomodoro is finished.
VIBRATE - Self-explanatory.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We try to write the history database to the SD card to make it easier for you to access and back it up.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
This is the Kiev Riot
Because of the corrupted leaders, you have become a slave in your own country.
You've been given the chance to free yourself. Take down the guards and start a new life.
1. After you launch the game press "Play".
2. When you're ready to play touch the screen.
3. Touch the screen to jump:
- if you jump OVER a guard you receive 1 point and the game goes on;
- if you jump ON a guard you receive 10 (50 points in Olympic Mode) points and you are closer to the freedom;
- if you crash in a guard the game is over.
4. Share the score and challenge your friends to beat your score.
To pause the game press "Back" button
Now you can have even more fun with Olympic Mode. If your device has an accelerometer you can use it to jump in the same time with your character. Hold your device in vertical position and when you're ready jump. No need to touch the screen again. For those who love this mode, we'll also added the "Olympic Leaderboard".
If you find any bug please leave a comment.