It is for people that:
- Want to know more about what their time is spent doing.
- Are interested in Quantified Self or Life-hacking applications.
iTHINKi gathers activity info like app usage, call activity and more.
Note: This app only starts tracking after it is first launched.
- Review stories created from your mobile activity
- Hide stories you'd rather not see.
- Share stories you want to
- Keep the data on your phone or export it.
- No user activity data is collected by iTHINKi
This is an early version, please support it's development by telling us the stories you'd like to see and collect.
To give feedback, please search for "iTHINKi" through your preferred channel.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
Let Good Habits Drive You To Success!
If you have any issue/bug/need clarification, please report directly to us on email@example.com.
iPro Habit Tracker Pro Features
- 8 language supported
- Extensive Reminders
- 2x1, 3x3 and 4x3 Widget (only above 3.0 - honeycomb)
- Habit Category support
- Habit Streak Display
Track your habit in a grand way. To reach your goal you must follow your habit. This app will allow you to create customized or predefined habits (positive/negative).Set a reminder to your daily practice. You can even add your own customized alarm tone and images to make your habit highlighted. You can see the progress in bar/pie chart and export it to excel.
• Habit Streak (Best and Current streak)
• Custom Start Date for each habit.
• Edit old data of the habit.
• Widgets to track habits easily from home screen.
• Custom Image for Habit
• Extensive Alarms and Reminders
• Positive and Negative Habit Indication
• Different Habit Type e.g. Yes No, No of Times, Time Duration etc.
• Different Duration Per day, per week,
• Export and Import
• Scheduled backup
• Export progress to excel
• Graphical representation of your habit progress
• Sorting by parameters (Name/Progress/Type/Created Date)
• Filter habits by period of time (Today/Current Week/Current Month/ All)
iPro Habit Tracker can track daily and recurring activities including:-
• Brush Teeth- for kids
• Controlling smoking or coffee
• Cycling in the morning
• Checking Facebook notifications
• Reading Book
• Waking up early
• Drinking Water
Track your habits and live a more organized life with the brand new iPro Habit Tracker Pro. To track your progress, you need to set measurable goals. Goals can be attained if you have good habits. Whether it is your health, career, business or any personal goal, you can now achieve it by tracking your good habits and making them a part of your routine. With the iPro Habit Tracker Pro, you can track your habits easily which in turn helps you move ahead on the path of progress. It also helps you break your bad habits by helping you mark the habit as negative. It comes with a simple feedback system that lets you decide on any new habits to be followed. It works with minimal clicks and ensures that you do not forget any of your habits.
Keywords: Best Habit tracker, Habit, Habit Tracker, track me, track my habit, Habit Progress, Reminder, Streak, Notes, track myself, goal tracker, habit chart, habit flow, build habit, habit builder, habit maker, habit calendar, key habits, habit helper, habit life, bad habit, good habit, improve habit, quit habit, habit forming
Daily Task Tracker 2 allows the user to keep track of daily tasks that are important to them. Add each task and then throughout the day or at the end of the day check off the ones that were completed. A percent of the time completed for each task is also shown automatically and the task status can be set to Exempt if it did not have to be done on a particular day.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dailytasktracker
- View all your task status in an easy visual spread sheet format.
- Exempt a day for a task that did not need to be completed.
- Place tasks into 1 of 10 user defined categories
- Graphical representation of task completion for the month
- Backup and Restore data to device, email or Dropbox
keywords: tasks, tracker, tracking, organizing, organizer, to do list, To Do, daily, track, productivity,
Read More about the app on XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/create-your-own-routines-and-stick-with-them-with-habbits/
Habbits is a life changing and motivating app which provides a splendid platform for people to create new habits and resolutions, especially one that is hard to give up
You can track every habit which is associated with a separate calendar and it is so awesome to track it easily.
Designed for sleekness
Habbits is designed following android design guidelines.
Bring your habits to homescreen and lockscreen with beautiful widgets.
Some habits involve activities that are not done daily like going to the gym twice a week or practicing guitar every alternate day. Habbits helps you create and track them as well.
Get reminded if you forget to check in a habit.
Set reminders for individual habits(In-app purchase).
You can add notes for a day to record your experience or reason for not doing.
Categorize habits the way you want.
You can check your individual habit performance in a very vibrant pie and bar graphs.
**Note - Graphs are still under development and are not perfect.
Sort your habits by simply dragging and dropping.Bring all your important habits to the top.
Automatically backup your data to DropBox and Memory Card.
Import your data from other apps like habit streak
Follow Habbits on
Twiiter : https://twitter.com/RandomeStudios
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/RandomeStudios
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/104151720358884744817/about
Join Habbits community on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/b/104151720358884744817/communities/104166478000845213613
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity. You can archive or delete activities that you no longer want to track.
More from developer
This is the Kiev Riot
Because of the corrupted leaders, you have become a slave in your own country.
You've been given the chance to free yourself. Take down the guards and start a new life.
1. After you launch the game press "Play".
2. When you're ready to play touch the screen.
3. Touch the screen to jump:
- if you jump OVER a guard you receive 1 point and the game goes on;
- if you jump ON a guard you receive 10 (50 points in Olympic Mode) points and you are closer to the freedom;
- if you crash in a guard the game is over.
4. Share the score and challenge your friends to beat your score.
To pause the game press "Back" button
Now you can have even more fun with Olympic Mode. If your device has an accelerometer you can use it to jump in the same time with your character. Hold your device in vertical position and when you're ready jump. No need to touch the screen again. For those who love this mode, we'll also added the "Olympic Leaderboard".
If you find any bug please leave a comment.