HabitRPG is a habit building program which treats your life like a RPG. You can earn money, experience and levels. You can also buy rewards from your money earn, and might lose life points as you fail.
* Add, edit, delete as much task as you like
* Register/Connect to HabitRPG.com
* Connect using the website QRCode
* See your life and experience evolve
* (Premium) Select and see your tags
* (Premium) Use an awesome widget to see how your character's doing1
The client requires an HabitRPG account, and a connection to work. It allows you to interact with https://habitrpg.com, and do things such as upvote/downvote/complete a task, or create new ones. You have also the ability to see the player's avatar, and to see tags (premium mode)
It uses a nice UI based on Holo, and on the card system (like Google Now).
When you open the application for the first time, it will ask you to connect using your API and User token. To do so, just type in the two token you can find on http://habitrpg.com/ -> your avatar -> settings.
There is also a way to scan the QRCode available on the settings page. Just install the required application to do so.
To update to premium, you will need to buy the in-app package inside the application. It will allow you to hide the ads, support development, and unlock some features (tag management, the widget, and more to come!).
If you have any problem, or have a suggestion for an awesome feature about this app, feel free to contact me by twitter (@MagicMicky) or by email (you should find a link on this page).
Task Hammer is an rpg game and a task list app in one. Task Hammer lets you complete your epic quests or daily routines and even gets you awarded for that. You can be a barbarian, a rouge or a sorceress and level up your character by doing real world stuff.
Task Hammer is also really useful todo list: it's simple, it's beautiful and also has alarms, widgets & repeating tasks. We also cruched most bugs before releasing it ;-)
In case of any problems please, send us email. We cannot reply to Google Play comments.
Notice: Task Hammer is not connected to Epic Win, Task XP nor RLRPG.
Keywords: rpg task list, rpg todo list, level up, xp
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Get fit. Get productivity. Have sufficient sleep. Read more books. Eat less snacks…
iDothing aims to help you in cultivating more than 100,000 different habits.
We’ve seen millions of our users sharing their experience of joy of achieving their goals every day. We encourage each other, because we are all heading to a better way of life.
Indispensable apps for positive lifestyle
Best anti-procrastination apps
Wandoujia Application Design Award
Recommended by ZUIMEI YINYONG, SSPAI.com, Geekpart.net
1. Goal management
(a) Set your goal
(b) Set an alarm
(c) Visual feedback & Data tracking
(a) Check in
(b) Drop down something
(c) Enjoy Likes and admirations form your friends (^_^)
3. Achievement System
(a) Album & Calendar review
(b) Share to your social platforms
The iDothing teams is always available to help you. Feel free to tell us your feedback at:
Official QQ Group: 292429087 (Find your better self)
Official WeChat: do-thing
Official Weibo: @种子APP
If every now and then you have to see what different colors of cards allow you to do, what is the profession ability and what are bonuses from your race, you can forget about hauling your handbook - you will find everything right on your character sheet - completed automatically as soon as you select an archetype, race or profession.
The "New Session" will take care of properly restoring your abilities, raising (or lowering) current wealth and reducing wounds, which, for such a trifle, automatically modify the level of secondary attributes.
And if you're a game master or play more than one session at a time you probably appreciate the fact that the program keeps any number of character cards.
Materials from the book belong to the publisher - Kuźnia Gier and are used with his permission.
Only for personal use.
taskmind helps your team:
● Delegate tasks to each other
● Have finished tasks confirmed by the creators of those tasks
● Distribute tasks more effectively so no single team member ends up too busy
Utilize taskmind to provide relief against the daily data flood:
● Have a live chat with others about a certain task instead of writing cumbersome emails
● Organize your task list using tags and projects
● Attach your documents to your tasks and store them centrally
● See at first glance what you have achieved today and what is still to be done.
Use taskmind also in your private life - it is well worth your while!
Frequently Asked Questions:
● Why do I have to sign in?
taskmind is a cloud tool to communicate and schedule tasks in teams. You need a unique identifier to proper use taskmind.
● Do I need internet access?
You can create your tasks on the go offline and sync them when you are online again.
● When do I need to buy a license on taskmind.net?
taskmind Free has restricted functionality but you don’t need to pay for the most important features of taskmind which are: create tasks, add contacts, group tasks, live chat.
You can try taskmind for 30 days free with full functionality in your web browser on your computer: http://app.taskmind.net
BrainPump has an easy-to-use interface which allows you to enter text data line by line. Once data is entered, you can step through it manually or pump it at slow, med and fast (subliminal) speeds.
Use BrainPump to program your mind subliminally to achieve goals and remember information. BrainPump can be used for affirmations, a cornerstone of many phenomenal high achievement methods created by experts in high achievement such as Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar and many more.
Einstein said it takes 11 positive inputs to override one negative input. Use BrainPump to override your recurring negative thoughts with new positive ones that you desire.
Daily affirmations can be used for many purposes to shape your life: increased confidence, self esteem, weight loss, dieting, exercise, personal excellence, improved study habits, relationship repair, social skills, memorizing wedding vows... the list is limitless.
Start using BrainPump today to achieve your goals and get yourself on the path you want to be on.
Do some of these sound familiar?
We often make commitments and then end up forgetting or pushing them back. Pledge is a habit tracker that will remind you to do tasks you often neglect, so that you can reinforce and make a new habit. It will slightly judge you if you don't keep your promises and will keep your current streak and high score so that you stay motivated and can focus on your goals.
Feel the pleasure of your persistence and accomplishments!
Follow us on Twitter: (@the_pragmatics @peshkira)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pledgeapp
✓ Save tasks you want to complete daily or weekly to form a new habit.
✓ Reminder at a specific time - daily and weekly.
✓ Keeping a current streak for each habit.
✓ Keeping a record score for each habit.
✓ Keep silent if already marked as done.
✓ Marking tasks as done yesterday, if you didn't have the chance to do it.
✓ Sharing your record and current streak.
✓ Browsing through your habits streak data.
• Positive reinforcement, when you do a good job.
• Reminders if you keep inactive for longer periods of time.
• Basic analysis of your streaks and records.
• Optional social component - competing with friends and family.
• [A feature you want]
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any ideas, suggestions, complaints, please drop us a line.
Leaving a good rating and a review helps us keep developing new great features. However, we appreciate
all reviews (even the not so great) and will try to make all our users happy.
If you want to help us, you can subscribe to our beta testing google group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!aboutgroup/pledge-beta-testers.
There you will find instructions, how you can join.
Joining the beta testers group, will give you early access to new features and the possibility
to contribute new ideas and give feedback. Thanks for joining!
• Set an alarm
So that Pledge can remind you if you have completed your task.
• Prevent device from sleeping
So that Pledge can trigger the reminder, even if the device is sleeping.
We care a lot about user experience and this includes saving battery life, so we do not do anything in the
background, except showing the notification, once the time has come.
• Run at startup
Android removes all setup alarms, once a user powers down a device. We use this permission to setup all the reminders again, once you power the device back on.
• Full network access
We use this permission in order to allow sharing your streak and high score on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Wow, you've read the whole thing. You are awesome!
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Keep track of:
- Total Times performed
- Total Time
- Average Time
- Minimum Time
- Maximum Time
Just add an activity by tapping the plus button. Enter the name of the activity and slide the bar to set the relative willpower and tap save. The points rewarded are based on the relative will power and how long the activity was performed. When choosing the relative willpower think about not only how much willpower is required, but also how important the activity is to your life.
Please note this app is in beta. To help make the app better summit bug reports and suggestions by going to the help section and email us.
ADDED RECURRING TASK SUPPORT!!!
Ever wanted real life to be more like an RPG? RLRPG is a personal goal/todo list tracking application that lets users create their own set of skills, complete goals, and earn experience toward these skills. You can manage your self improvement like an RPG, by creating "quests" and earning experience in areas such as endurance, calculus, and weight loss.
- Improved Interface
- Different Interface Styles
- Full Facebook and Twitter Integration
★ Using Task:Life you set goals such as going to the gym twice a week or not eating cake five days a week, then track your progress over time.
★ You record each day if you succeeded yesterday (and are thus encouraged to do the task today, particularly if you didn't manage it yesterday). This is an effective, flexible method of ingraining regular activities into your life.
★ Task:Life encourages you to exceed your own expectations by tracking the percentage of days you succeed and comparing this with your target. You can view a graphs of your history (and see how your performance has improved over time).
★ You can choose from several ways to view performance including an overall view, a (custom) windowed view or weekly approach.
★ On Android 4.0+ you can automatically backup your progress to Dropbox and restore it if you change or lose your phone.
For the price of a single coffee you could help achieve major goals.
"Top App. Best way to set/review custom daily goals."
"Fantastic, much more motivating than reminders! An indispensable app, I'd say :)"
"This simple app is turning my life around. I actually follow through with my habits now. The concept of percentages is great!"
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
This is the Kiev Riot
Because of the corrupted leaders, you have become a slave in your own country.
You've been given the chance to free yourself. Take down the guards and start a new life.
1. After you launch the game press "Play".
2. When you're ready to play touch the screen.
3. Touch the screen to jump:
- if you jump OVER a guard you receive 1 point and the game goes on;
- if you jump ON a guard you receive 10 (50 points in Olympic Mode) points and you are closer to the freedom;
- if you crash in a guard the game is over.
4. Share the score and challenge your friends to beat your score.
To pause the game press "Back" button
Now you can have even more fun with Olympic Mode. If your device has an accelerometer you can use it to jump in the same time with your character. Hold your device in vertical position and when you're ready jump. No need to touch the screen again. For those who love this mode, we'll also added the "Olympic Leaderboard".
If you find any bug please leave a comment.