This is a simple but high precision digital compass. If you finding a minimal and beautiful compass, you will love this one. Don't lose your way and have a happy travel!
“Great app, simple, easy to use, also includes level, my favourite compass app.” — Paul d Scott
“Greatly amazing! Having directional compass in my phone allows me to face the right direction in prayer.” — Rolando Gomez Comon
“Plain and simple. Couldn't ask for any better.” — Frank Walker
“Amazing app, just like what I was looking for. It runs perfectly smooth.” — Piero Soares
© 2014–2015 Vincent Lee
- Large display shows real-time sensor values
- Detailed readouts include the raw sensor data
- View the hardware specifications for each sensor, including the component's name, vendor, version, power usage, update rate, and sensitivity
- Use portrait or landscape mode for convenient reading
- No special permissions are required for this app
This app displays ALL sensors available on your phone or tablet, not just the default sensor for each type.
IMPORTANT: The sensors built in to each device vary by manufacturer and model. If your phone or tablet device does not support a particular type of sensor, the sensor will not be listed in this app.
You can use the Sensors app to measure:
- acceleration, including force of gravity (accelerometer)
- gravity (gravimeter)
- rate of rotation (gyroscope)
- ambient light level (photometer)
- magnetic field (compass)
- orientation (position)
- ambient room temperature (thermometer)
- ambient humidity % (hygrometer)
- air pressure (barometer)
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
YACA stands for "yet another compass app".
Our app is more reliable by using a special sensor class and the associated accuracy than other compass apps
- Correct alignment when Portrait/Landscape
- A look into the world facilitates orientation.
- Light switch in the menu bar
- Magnetic field in micro Tesla (μT) (PRO version)
- GPS longitude and latitude
- GPS altitude and speed (PRO version)
- Coordinates in either decimal or degrees (PRO version)
- Switching to geographical north pole (GPS) (PRO version)
- Graphical display of the inclination of the device
- Upgrade to PRO Version cheap, fast and easy by "In App Billing"
- The app only requires 1.5 MB of disk space
This app does not require an Internet connection for the corresponding functions. The output of the compass is dependent on the performance of the device. The app has been tested on old and new Android devices as well as on Google's reference device ( Nexus4 ) .
Planned enhancements in the future (as of 17/04/2014 )
- Miles per Hour in addition to km/h
- GPS accuracy for distance in settings
- GPS update interval in settings
- GPS Longitude Latitude UTM format in settings
- Full screen (no menu bar , etc.) via settings
- Amendment / Addition to hiking compass layout
- Night Mode
- Support for additional languages
The Steel Compass & GPS Full HD application can be used for your outdoor activities.
(Travel, Hiking, Camping, Picnics....)
Anytime & anywhere check the compass pointing direction & GPS coordinates!!
※ If the compass pointing direction of application is error, Please move the device in a figure 8 pattern & rotate around all axes.
Normal compass mode points geographic north.
Note: If you still getting compass error despite magnetically clear environment try calibrating your compass or updating your firmware. For more information about compass calibration I'd suggest you to visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrEzMggOnFQ
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
Pocket Compass shows direction of north, south, east and west, shows degrees in “side window”, has rotating bezel for advanced compass navigation.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Design with functionality in mind (easy to read, lower battery consumption due to black color used)
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
** Use just like a real compass.
** Your device must have MAGNETIC SENSOR inside to read earth magnetic field. If your device does not have magnetic sensor Compass Free or any other compass app will not work. PLEASE DON’T WRITE BAD COMMENTS, IT’S NOT OUR FAULT! **
** Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
or Others ? Please mail us:
Simple and easy to use application.
No more asking to other when you locating plant pot direction or hanging a picture frame on a wall.
- Various Design : It has various kind of Compass design.
- Indicate Current rocation at Compass Mode.
- Change Origin : Easy to measure relative gradient using Set Origin button at Leveler Mode.
- Hold and Restart : Easy to read using Hold and Restart button at Leveler Mode.
- The result may differ from real North or Flat depends on device's sensor accuracy.
NEW - API available - if you wish to make your own sensor app in a very short time - contact us to email@example.com
Now with Samsung S4/S5 and Nexus 5sensors support and Fitbit web import!
- Color coded graphs with adjustable thresholds are completed and shown in real time
- Simple parameters such as posture, activity, accelerations (x,y,z), proximity, latitude and longitude, light etc ..along with the more complex ones such as heart rate, ECG, respiratory rate - anything the sensor itself can track
- Communicate with wireless external or internal sensors, use more then just your device's incorporated accelerometer, gyro and GPS
- Analyzes, save and import/export collected sensor data logs
- Shows data in numerical form or in diagrams with adjustable thresholds or color coding
- Shares sensor data readouts using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox..
- Live concurrent tracking across internal or external sensors - in real time
- Includes internal sensors: Proximity, light, orientation, magnetic field, pressure, temperatures..
- Collect and process all data - improve your training regiment or self tracking sessions. Visually
- Monitor one or more groups of workers, athletes, security on one mobile device - check their vital signs, location, be alerted
- Allows for quick integration of additional internal algorithms like: fall detection, pedometer, location alerts etc, by the users themselves
- Easily creates alerts and thresholds for different parameters
- Modular structure
- Color themes
- Android Internal (Accelerometers, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Light, Proximity, GPS)
- Android Internal (steps, temperature / humidity, barometer, luminosity) - on selected phones, like Samsung S4, Nexus 5
- Zephyr BioHarness BH3 (ECG, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R interval, Respiration Rate, Internal temperature, Posture, Activity, Battery, Accelerometers)
- Zephyr HxM (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Pedometer)
- Zephyr HxM Smart (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Stress, Intensity, Activity Level and Calories)
- more than 40 BT LE 4.0 Heart rate sensors (Adidas, Armour39, Beets BLU, BiiFit, Blueleza, Mio Alpha, Polar H7, Viiiiva, Wahoo, 60beat Blue and any BLE heart rate sensor)
- SensorDrone environmental sensor (Precision Gas, Reducing Gas, Oxidizing Gas, Non-Contact Thermometer, Humidity, Temperature, Light, Color, Pressure, Proximity, Expansion Connector)
- Texas Instruments SensorTag environmental sensor (Gyro, Accelerometers, Compass, Humidity, Temperature, IR Temperature)
- OBD2 / ELM327 (automotive on-board diagnostics)
- Fitbit (import from web)
If your sensor is currently not supported, join the discussion on http://www.senseview.mobi and make a suggestion!
- Bluetooth (BT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BT Smart)
- Lost your Fitbit, Withings, Nike, a smartwatch?
- Solo or group tracking, safety, location: SenseView helps keep you safe and secure, while opening room for self improvement and growth
- Training improvements (group or solo): Being able to see your body react to different conditions and stress levels can severely change the way you train
- First responders: Training of firefighters
- Medical / mHealth: Remote tracking of patients
- Education, Research: learn how sensors work and function
- Machine to Machine (m2m) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Cars monitoring (OBD2 / ELM327)
- Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2014 finalists, CES, Las Vegas
- App. of the month on bluetooth.org
- Under Armour's Armour39 Challenge Phase one finalist
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
The frequencies are based on A440 pitch standard, which uses a frequency of 440 Hz for the musical note A above middle C.
If your device has jazzhand, it should be able to track 5 or more points simultaneously. You can test what would happen if there are more points than it can handle. Some may ignore the extra points. Some may cause tracking cancel. Some may go haywire.
There could be something more important than good etiquette in a meeting room or a theater. If your family or significant other needs you while your phone is in silent mode, with Auto Ringer On they can turn on your ringer by calling you three times within three minutes. Auto Ringer On will set the ringer volume to the loudest to get your attention.
Have you ever lost your phone somewhere at home while it is in silent mode? With SMS Remote Control, you can unmute it by sending a text message to it. If the coming message has a command prefix, SMS Remote Control will process the command. For example, the command prefix is set to "SRC:". The following message will set the ringer volume to the loudest.
If you don't have another phone to originate a text message, you can use an e-mail.
The following list is for major US carriers. Where XXXXXXXXXX is the 10 digit phone number of your phone.
For a complete list, please visit http://www.emailtextmessages.com