Shorten long URLs and squeeze them into fewer characters to make links easier to share, tweet, or email to friends. Using a shortened goo.gl URL leaves more room to say what's on your mind. For example, http://goo.gl/n7IMF2 is a convenient shorthand representation for the long link https://play.google.com/store/apps.
Access analytics of any short URL, including the raw click counts and their distribution across referrers, browsers, platforms, and geographical locations.
The app also lets you
• Shorten URLs and share them quickly
• Access your history - always synced with goo.gl
• Get colorful analytics reports of any short URL, not just yours
• Android Beam - push a short URL onto another device by tapping the devices together
• Shorten links through "share" in any app and get rich notifications
• Star your favorites
• Generate and share QR codes
Have a bug report or feature request? Please contact me by email or on Google+.
You can help translating this app! Contact email@example.com for more information.
Thanks infinitely to all who already contributed: extendwings, BrunoMioto, fedec96, siveZ, johan98, Bigomby, HeinrichReimer, SHURman, keem1, Yari27, echelonx, Froony, aniquewetzels and many others.
This app is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Google Inc.
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
It supports a lot of famous services like bit.ly, goo.gl, Dropbox, ImageShack, Yfrog, TwitLonger and many many more (see below for details).
• Support for about 40 different shortening services: goo.gl, bit.ly / j.mp, CloudApp, kcy.me, is.gd, to.ly, tinyurl.com, saf.li, f2.am, smal.ly, ur.ly, su.pr, lnk.by, ux.nu and more.
• User credentials for goo.gl, bit.ly, kcy.me, su.pr and others so that URLs are added to your user's history.
• Shorten with your own Yourls or ShURLy shortener.
• Easily choose and rearrange the services you want to use.
• Custom URL support.
• Page title sharing.
• Shorten long youtube.com URLs to short youtu.be URLs.
• Search for songs and receive a short tinysong.com URL that points to the song at Grooveshark.
• Share shortened URL with other apps: Create a new E-Mail, SMS, Buzz, Tweet, Facebook post, Task, etc. with the shortened URL.
• Password-protect your URLs with din.gy, l4u.in and itshrunk.com.
• Upload photos with URLy via ImageShack, Yfrog, Twitpic, Twitgoo, Imgur (including album support), picplz, Moby, Plixi, Pikchur, Twitrp, Posterous, TwitrPix, TwitRP, FileSocial, min.us, Gallery3.
• Upload videos with Yfrog, ImageShack, Twitpic, Posterous, Pikchur.
• Upload any kind of file with Dropbox, CloudApp, FileSocial, Posterous, TwitDoc, ifile.it or your FTP server (via AndFTP).
• Receive the URL to the uploaded file and forward it to other apps.
• Resize photos before uploading them (saves a lot of bandwidth / upload time).
• Insert forum code for uploaded images (see menu -> insert forum code -> this will wrap you URL into [img] [/img]
• Auto-shorten the file URL with your favourite URL shortening service.
• Use URLy to insert the short URL and file URL into a new message / status update.
• Post it directly to Twitter or any Twitter-compatible service like identi.ca, shoutem.com or twitter-api.wordpress.com or forward it to other apps like TweetDeck.
• Shorten messages with TwitLonger.
• Insert special UTF-8 characters into the message.
• Send messages via Twitter API proxy if you can't perform the Twitter OAuth due to firewall restrictions.
Twigee & Twicca plug-in:
• Shorten all URLs of the currently composed tweet using your favorite shortening service or Yourls server via URLy without leaving Twigee or Twicca.
• Use URLy as a media uploader.
• Reply to a tweet in Twicca: Select a tweet, press "Reply with URLy" and a new Tweet can be composed in URLy. After sending it, URLy will close so that you're back in Twicca.
Please visit my blog or follow me on Twitter / Facebook for further information. I'd appreciate any kind of feedback. If you have a suggestion / request / problem please send me an eMail. I can't investigate / elaborate it further if it is just a market comment.
Sie können sich auch bei Mini-URL.at registrieren und ihre Links aufgelistet werden lassen.
Die Registration bei Mini-URL.at ist kostenlos und benötigt nur eine echte E-Mail Adresse.
Sie können sich allerdings auch mit Ihren Facebook Account anmelden.
Mini-URL.at unterstützt folgende Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch, Spanisch, Französisch und viele mehr..
Sie können ihre Links auch mit einen Passwort schützen oder einen Alias benutzen,
Sie können allerdings auch zwischen zwei Arten von Weiterleitungen auswählen: Frame, direkte Weiterleitung oder Splash.
● goo.gl history and analytics support
● Advanced analytics with charts (Countries, Browsers, Platforms, Referrers)
● Customizable analytics interval (All time, Month, Week, Day, Two hours)
● Shorten through share menu
● Auto copy to clipboard
● Auto paste from clipboard
● QR Code
● Card UI
● Ads free
● find accounts on the device
● use accounts on the device
Used to retrive Google account and log into goo.gl.
● modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
● test access to protected storage
Used to save and share QR code.
● full network access
Used to communicate with goo.gl servers for shorten url and get analytics.
● view network connections
Used to detect when internet access is available.
Our professional service for sharing files via Bluetooth is the easy, modern and secure alternative.
BTAF (Bluetooth Transfer Any File), is an application for transferring files, can transfer any type of files of any size via Bluetooth.
Basically what it does is expose a file. That multiple users can download it at once. Allowing multiple file selection and confirmation of shipments and downloads. It ranks among the most used applications.
It is very easy to use, just two steps:
Step 1: User/s 1 select file
Step 2: User/s 2 click on Receive
And voila, file sent.
. Very easy to use! Zero configurations required.
. Multiselect files.
. Send a file to multiple users simultaneously.
. Receive multiple files from different users simultaneously.
. Confirmation of shipments.
. Confirmation of downloads.
. Includes its own file browser (File Selector).
. No need to register or login.
We have optimized this application to ensure that you make the best use of Bluetooth. But keep in mind that Bluetooth hardware is limited. What it does is create a single tunnel between two devices (client and server). This is what prevents sending multiple files at one user at a time.
However we have created an alternative to this limitation by compressing a set of files, to enable Multiselection.
Regarding the shipping speed is relative to the Bluetooth device.
The application includes a user manual: Settings > Help
Enjoy it to the fullest,
This translation is automatic
Turns your rooted Android device into a PirateBox.
PirateBox provides a self contained network that allows sharing of files and exchange of messages anonymously.
When starting the app WiFi tethering will be started automatically which creates an open WiFi hotspot to which other devices can connect.
- Works with iOS and Windows Phone devices
- Widgets included
- Tasker/Locale plug-in
- Android Wear support
More information about PirateBox can be found here:
PirateBox for Android is Open Source.
Source code is available at GitHub: https://github.com/joschi70/AndroidPirateBox
The deviation of location showed in this app. and exact latitude & longitude on Earth will be different with different mobile devices. This app. has only Tradition Chinese & English(US) versions. For other language, the app will show in English.
2nd ed. modified the crash issue of the clicking map button. Add Japanese and French version in 2nd ed. I wish this app will make your life better and more convenient. Add Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian and Russian version of this app.
Add Thai,Arabic version of this app.
Add Indonesian version.
Add Hindi Version and detect location service function ready or not of your mobile devices.
This app brings WoW to your Droid phone. Useful Tools for World of Warcraft players. Now updated for Cataclysm expanssion
If you have questions MAIL ME!Market doesn't allow to respond to comments!And report bugs or I can't fix them!
- Drop Calc: Calculates probability or approximate number of kills to get a certain item drop (i.e. How many monster do you have to kill to have a 85% probability of at least one Item drop (with a drop chance of 1%)
Hint: 85 or 100 monster kills is wrong!
- Arena Calc:
* calculates max conquest points for arena/rated battlegrounds depending on your rating
- Talent calculator
- Battle.net chat/Battle.net Real ID
- World of Warcraft Arsenal/Armory
This application is not assocciated with Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
©2004 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
################ ANNOUNCEMENT ###############
# We're looking for a 3D artist for our next project. For more info check out:
The soldiers have retrieved the stolen treasures from the pirates. The pirates, being very angry about the loss of their treasures, decided to leave the pirate bay and raid the mainland, claiming back what they think belongs rightfully to them.
You're in the role of a young pirate cannoneer, who leads one of the raids. You must use the cannon and different kind of projectiles to defeat the soldiers, burn their city and help the pirates to become the curse of the Caribbean once again.
The Pirate game is an exciting physics shooting game. You have to solve levels using physics and well-aimed shots. In order to win, you have to defeat all soldiers and destroy as much as possible! The more you destroy and fewer shots you use, the higher your score will be . While the first few levels can be solved with brute force, later levels become more challenging and can only be done by solving small puzzles or aiming pretty well.
The OpenFeint Framework allows you to post your highscores and achievements on the OpenFeint network and compare your score with others.
This game was made with the Unity3D engine, which aims for the higher end of smartphone devices, especially devices aimed for gamers with decent CPU and GPU capabilities.
We've implemented a few options to improve the performance (check Options menu). So if the game runs slow, please try lowering the options or disabling the backgrounds.
Setting Quality to "Medium" will disable ragdoll physic effects, reducing the amount of physic calculations, thus improving the frame rate.
If you run into crashes, bugs or have want to give a feedback, send a mail to the support mail (shown below in the Android Market) and send crash reports, instead of using comments.
We can't reply to comments and without directly contacting us, it's much harder to fix bugs or crashes.
★ Pirates! Aarrghh!
★ Soldier ragdolls effects
★ Physics puzzle action based gameplay
★ Cannons & explosive cannon balls. Crush the castle!
★ Kill enemy soldiers and burn the city they are in
★ Pinch Zoom (with two fingers)
★ Powered by Unity3D
★ OpenFeint Achievements & Leaderboards
★ More levels
★ More achievements
★ Optimized versions for Tegra2, PowerVR and Adreno (Snapdragon) devices
★ Use the cross-hair to aim
★ Release to fire
★ The further away the crosshair, the more powerfull the shot will be
★ Zoom with two fingers
★ Samsung Galaxy S 2
★ Motorola Xoom
★ Any dual-core Android Smartphone with SGX540 graphic chip
Follow us on Google+:
Or on Facebook:
No real soldiers, pirates, ninjas or animals (not even angry birds or pigs) were hurt during the development of this game.