Now fully redesigned, Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
[If you are only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on MarineTraffic.com before purchasing the app]
• View VESSELS ON THE MAP, search for vessels and ports and see what's near you!
• More than 80,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic
• View 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival
• Manage your list of vessels (MY FLEET), shared with the iOS app and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, ports and lighthouses
and much more!
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
With FindShip, you can track your vessel' movements realtime on the map
* Nearly 80,000 ships online.
* Covering most ports on the world.
* Detail ship's information. In addition to AIS information, D.W.T/Gross ton/Build year is also provided.
* Powerfull ship/port search engine.
* Auto-refresh current region's ship data.
* Google satellite map is available.
* Share ship's current position with your friends.
================== IMPORTANT ==================
Your device must have Google Play and Google Play Service installed.
Specifically designed for use on the water, BoatBeacon uniquely provides Bearing, Range and Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations in addition to AIS ship information. Uses up-to-the-second AIS feeds unlike other apps which can be a minute or more behind real time. Transmits as well as receives AIS and is the only app that continuously monitors CPA, notifying if potential collisions are detected even when the app is in the background.
“An outstanding app, with great potential. Both interesting to use and very user friendly. This could be a life saver. Everyone who goes on the water should have this on and use it!” Sundream
Receives AIS ship data in real-time. No VHF AIS receiver, transponder or aerial required.
Over the horizon Collision, SART and MoB detection (30 miles radius) using continuous Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations - highlights boats that are on a potential collision course and alarms.
Provides Bearing and Distance information to other boats in addition to AIS information like speed, course, location, name, length etc.
Continually calculates and alarms CPA even when the app is in the background.
Option to Transmit your boats position, speed and heading to Global AIS Systems and other Boat Beacon users. Transmit also works continuously in the background too when enabled.
Live Map view with compass overlay which rotates with you so you can look in the direction of the ships on the map to locate them.
Extensive details on other ships - including Photos.
Search for boats or places nearby or worldwide by name or MMSI.
Share your track and position with friends and family instantly and in real time via email, Twitter and Facebook etc.
People can also follow you on Boat Beacon and leading AIS systems like Ship Finder, MarineTraffic and AIS Hub which have free web viewers available.
Arm all the crews in a race with Boat Beacon and have real time updates on the race positions - inland or at sea - and have the Club-house watch too on a large screen with Boat Beacon's TV/Video Out support
Keep a watch and in touch with other boats in your flotilla when sailing in a group.
Ideal for busy and popular harbours, ports and coastal areas upto 15 miles out to sea.
Boat Beacon requires internet access to work. Most popular coastal areas in the US have cellular data access extending 12 or more miles out to sea. The UK has nearly complete coastal coverage out to 12 miles. AIS Ship data is provided by a network of voluntary AIS shore based stations. Some areas may not have AIS coverage.
N.B. This is not an AIS transponder. You will not be visible to other ships on their AIS systems unless they also use data from the same land based AIS networks.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS.
You do not need an MMSI to use Boat Beacon and you can be seen on Boat Beacon by other Boat Beacon users without having one. However if you want to be seen on Global AIS systems like Marine Traffic, ShipFinder and AIS Hub, etc. then you will need to have and use an MMSI number. If you don't have an MMSI for your boat you can normally get one for free. In the US you can obtain a free one in a few minutes by visiting http://www.boatus.com/mmsi (the USCG approved agent) and using their online form. In the UK visit http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/spectrum/mmsi.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. Boat Beacon should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
- Spot any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS system
- Watch boat positions on a live map
- See the Name, Type and Destination of each vessel
- Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
- Search and find boats and places
- Share boats on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Our optional In-App upgrade even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking cruise ships, ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Optional One-time In-App Upgrade Purchase adds...
- Boat positions refresh automatically
- Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
- Full boat information - speed, course, country, etc.
mAIS is a mobile application that makes possible to use your mobile device to report the positions of a vessel to MarineTraffic. GPS-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad and Android) can be used to report the position, the details and the status of a vessel in case an AIS transponder is not available or the vessel is out of the range of MarineTraffic's AIS receivers.
The positions of a vessel will be reported if the application is started on the mobile device and whenever Internet connectivity is available. The position reporting will continue even if the app is running at the background on the device. This application is intended to be used only as a vessel's reporting tool and not as a personal location reporting tool. Therefore, it is important to be used only when the device is on board a vessel and it must be switched off whenever the device leaves the vessel.
This is not AIS
mAIS simulates the data transmitted by AIS transponders, however it only transmits data through the Internet and not through AIS radio-frequencies. It is clear that the information transmitted by mAIS is not visible by the AIS receivers of other vessels. It will be only displayed on MarineTraffic web site and apps. As such, mAIS is only a ship's self-reporting tool that does not substitute real AIS transmissions and it is not by any means related to the safety and navigation equipment of a vessel.
mAIS will work on GPS-enabled Android devices, as long as the 'Location Services' are enabled. It may not work properly on iPod or iPad WiFi, as these devices do not have built-in GPS and the position reports may be not accurate.
mAIS is continuously using the GPS of your device in order to report its positions. In most cases this is a power intensive operation and it will exhaust the battery of your device in a few hours. It is recommended to have your device plugged-in whenever you are using mAIS.
How to use it
A valid account registered at marinetraffic.com is required in order to start position reporting through the mAIS application. Register at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/alerts.aspx The app must be configured to use the registered email and password as well as all valid details of the reporting vessel. A valid MMSI number together with the other details of the vessel (such as vessel's name, call-sign, dimensions, destination, ETA, etc) must be also configured in the app.
What if the vessel does not have a MMSI number assigned?
MMSI number is the key value for position reporting. A valid MMSI number, configured in mAIS app, is required in order to send position reports to MarineTraffic. It is possible that smaller vessels have not been assigned a MMSI number by their authorities. In this case you are still able to use mAIS, after having registered your vessel for a unique vessel's ID at this form on marinetraffic.com.
In order to avoid unwanted position reporting, MarineTraffic will send e-mail notifications at your registered e-mail address, whenever your app is active. This serves as a reminder that position reporting should only be active when you are at sea and must be turned off when at land.
The bandwidth consumed by mAIS is minimal. Even if mAIS is configured to send position reports at the highest frequency, it will use about 150 bytes/minute, which means about 210KB in one day or 6MB for a whole month of continuous use.
You need a valid vesseltracker.com - Account to use this app. For Free-Account the functionality is limited.
- Real time tracking of ship positions worldwide
- Additional master data
- More than 500.000 photos
- User defined views of the map
- User defined list of favourite vessels
- Movement history
- Status alert
- Port search
*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
- Real time ship tracking
- Ship details - name, type, destination, course, speed, gross tonnage and many others
- Ship movement history
- Searchable vessel database by name, IMO or MMSI number
- "My Fleet" list of ships. Synchronization with VesselFinder.com "My Fleet" list.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
The AMEC AIS App is a complimentary App with the purchased of an AMEC AIS CAMINO-108W transponder. This app is specifically design to work seamlessly with AMEC Camino-108W*. This App enables users to monitor the surrounding AIS traffics on a mobile device such as Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices via Wi-Fi connectivity.
This simple app allows users to display AIS targets on a radar view format or in an alphanumeric vessel list format; it converts your smartphone or tablet to a user-friendly AIS data-displaying device. The app also offers various safety features to help users be alerted during their voyage.
*AMEC Camino-108W transponder unit is Sold Separately - Please contact your local distributor.
AIS is the premier leading mobile telecommunication company in Thailand. With over 33 million customers, AIS continues its focus on customer service and improved customer satisfaction. AIS is proud to present AIS Privilege in partnership with Buzzebees. AIS has taken years of AIS privileges and put it on smartphone's to give the customer the conveniences of knowing all the AIS benefits around Thailand. This privilege application with its innovative technology will set the trend for privileges in Thailand and with many more features to come will surely pave the way for the future of AIS.
- Point Zone (BzBs Marketplace)
- Google analytic
Compatible with Android 2.2 or later
ด้วยแผนที่นำทางที่ดีที่สุด ของ NOSTRA MAP บนระบบปฏิบัติการ iOS ที่รวมระบบการนำทางด้วยเสียงกับฟังก์ชั่น check-In ใน Facebook เข้าไว้ด้วยกันอย่างสมบูรณ์ พร้อมฟังก์ชั่นไหม่ "Recommend" ที่ช่วยแนะนำสถานที่กินจากวงใน และสถานที่เที่ยวจากการท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย(ททท.) ให้คุณค้นหาตำแหน่งที่ต้องการได้อย่างง่ายๆ หาอะไรก็เจอ กับฟังก์ชั่น Smart search ที่เรามุ่งมั่นพัฒนาให้เข้ากับรูปแบบการค้นหาและบอกทางของคนไทยโดยเฉพาะ
AIS Guide&Go: The Best off-line Navigator in Thailand.
You will first experience the best detailed and accurate navigation map of “NOSTRA MAP” on iOS operating system. Together with NOSTRA Map, AIS Guide & Go could help you easily find the desired locations via the “Smart search” function. This Smart Search function has been engineered and developed based on the searching style of Thais, such as:
• Defining your destination by street name or village name just like informing your destination to a taxi driver
• Searching places by using both Thai and English
• Filtering your searching by specifying the province or district name gives you only the information in your specified area
• Easily finding places in navigation mode with all searching application buttons on the map screen
***The internet connection is unnecessary since the map data stored in your device (only the Real-Time Traffic Report needs the internet connection).
The recommendation functions
• NEW Function "Recommend icon". Find a place to eat with Wongnai. Find a place to travel with Tourism Authority of Thailand(TAT).
• Easy to follow or meet your friend with Check-in function. AIS Guide&Go ready to navigating to facebook’s Check-in by you and your friends.
• Accurately navigating to more than 950,000 positions of landmarks, shopping centers, restaurants, throughout Thailand.
• Free service for Real Time Traffic information, accidents location, roadwork location,and other traffic related locations in Bangkok area.
• Searching all AIS Privileges and navigating to the shop nearby 5km. around you.
• Your personal favorite way points can be added and stored into your device by Favorite Dude Point Function.
• The navigation system will work continuously while you receive phone calls, send messages or access the Internet, etc.
• In the navigation mode, the navigation guidance voice will be automatically muted while there is an incoming or outgoing call.
• With all extra buttons in the map screen, you can find the nearby places for your start point, via points, destination point, or favorite points (Dude Point).
• Share your location by SMS or Email.
• Dual SIM mobile phones do not support.
• The license will expire when your change mobile phone or SIM card.
• AIS Privilege for AIS customer only.
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for your boat.
Navigate with your favorite device everywhere in the world, transform your smartphone or tablet in a GPS navigator with offline map, perfect for sea, rivers and lakes, for boaters, fishermen and water sports.
This app is dedicated to the sea and the people who love and live it with passion.
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
- NOAA Map
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), is a scientific agency focused on the conditions of the oceans and the atmosphere. Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
- NOAA Mediterranean
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC (Raster Navigational Charts) Mediterranean charts.
- Mediterranean Nautical Charts
- LINZ NewZealand
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
- Ocean Maps
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
- Topo Maps
This world topographic map (aka “the community basemap”) includes boundaries, cities, water features, physiographic features, parks, landmarks, transportation, and buildings.
- World Map
This map service presents satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution imagery for the United States and other areas around the world
more information on : http://www.fishpoints.net/maps
MAPS OFFLINE & MAPS CACHE - How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
You can download maps in Marine Navigation Amerigo, you need select area on the maps, then download and save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps without connection. You need to select the offlinemap on navigate view.
You can share your WayPoints by the sync function to all your mobile devices, or use sync for yours archive of Points of interest.
- Navigator GPS
- Interactive Map
- Active Pointer
- Create/Manage/Delete POI
- Way Tracking
- Share Image
- Anchor Alert
- Code Morse
- Archive with 4000 SeaPorts
Create your Yacht Club; share or import Points; Make the best marine navigation group.
-Login with Facebook Account
-Group (Public, Password, Invite)
-Create Your Group
-Group Live Chat
-Group Share Image
-Admin Your Group
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on email@example.com
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS:
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
Full compatible with "AIS Pilot Plug Wifi" device
It works with offline maps, which are downloaded in the form of charts.
The maps are based on OpenSeaMap project and updated periodically on servers.
The app has the ability to present AIS (Automatic Identification System) data in real time, accepting different data sources, WIFI NMEA AIS devices, Bluetooth devices AIS, and Internal GPS.
- Offline maps based on OpenSeaMap project.
- Conection to AIS transponders
- Targeting of Vessels in Real Time.