Nations in Combat is a turn-based war strategy game, where you control a nation on its way to world domination.
Controlling your nation
- Recruit units like infantry, vehicles or tanks
- Build industry, cities, bunkers and factories
- Produce ICBMs after you researched them
- Use your nations static amount of industrial points to generate money income, supply your army or complete your production
- Declare a war, make peace, form alliances, send gifts, warnings, trade embargos or offer non-aggression pacts to other AI controlled nations in the world
- Buy and sell resources on the world market
- Unlock and improve certain technologies
- There are technologies for economy, military or special weaponry (ICBMs)
Army Command Menu:
- Let your units spread themselves evenly on your nations borders so you dont have to move every corps manually
The game world is divided into hexagonal provinces.
Playable scenarios: Randomly generated map with adjustable size, Africa, American continent, Asia, Europe, Europe (1936)
There are many different AI-characters and behaviours that get distributed randomly to every nation when you start a new scenario, for example:
- Aim for global domination, globocop or being neutral
- Focus on developing economy or the military
- High or low focus on technology
- Affinity on forming alliances
- Balanced or mixed strategy of the above-mentioned
Will you conquer the world or get annexed by other civilizations?