IPv6 Detector is a simple tool that tests whether the network you are on is IPv6 enabled. It reports back your IPv6 address, or your IPv4 address if you are not on an IPv6 network.
It can automatically perform the test whenever you connect online!
Naturally, we cannot test for every network configuration, so please let us know if you have any problems.
As the life of the Internet continues to grow, the exhaustion of IPv4 public addresses is inevitable. IPv6 has been gaining a higher demand in the market place. The slightly different learning curve and complexities with IPv6 addressing can make a daunting task in subnetting and summarizing your network.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator will simplify the process by allowing you to subnet your IPv6 enterprise properly and accurately. Also, included is an EUI-64 MAC conversion tool to make ease of finding addresses on your network where EUI-64 is implemented.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator is Android, Ice Cream Sandwich tested and approved!
Please feel free to contact me with and features/updates you would like to see available.
You must have root on your phone to be able to install and run aiccu.
You must have the tun.ko kernel module installed or this feature must be built into the kernel. Most available firmware images already provide this. Otherwise use the tun.ko application available in Google play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aed.tun.installer).
You must have busybox installed, most alternative firmware do. Otherwise install from Google play.
This application is in beta state, I can't be held responsible for anything not working or bad things done to your phone.
- auto start on boot
- auto disable while native IPv6 available
- have a real application logo
Have fun testing and provide feedback if it doesn't work out yet for you !
If in the config menu it doesn't list your tunnel when searching for tunnels, make sure your tunnel is configured as 'AYIYA' type tunnel (has to be configured on your sixxs.net account).
Offline (no-permissions) version:
Use "IP calculator classic" in the market.
Trouble with the keyboard:
Try "IP calculator (Samsung)" in the market.
Please use email for feedback, so I can answer. Comments don't help!
IPv6 Host Name
IPv4 Host Name
Point To Point Interface
WiFi DHCP Status
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. With Ping you can test the connection to the remote server, to learn about the connection delays and more. Supported by the entire set of parameters: the endless ping, packets size, TTL, timeout interval and flood mode.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target server.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP port scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs they use.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other compatible devices. Supports DLNA-compatible TVs and mediaboxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare).
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
The program is adapted for phones and tablets.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
=== FEATURES INCLUDE ====
- Asynchronous Trace algorithm provides extremely fast results
- Graphical plotting of ping results for all hops
- Geo-location information for hops
- Reverse Hostname (DNS Information)
- IP Address of each hop
- Monitors Average packet round trip time
- Packet count and lost information
- WHOIS hostnames and IP address range
- Works over WiFi or Cellular network connection
- Save previous Traces to review later
* Geographical route of hops is based on third-party publicly accessible IP geo-location services. There are occasions when location data for those services is incorrect causing anomalies in the visual presentation. This location information will become more accurate as more users run traces from various locations.
Non-GeoIP self-develop ASN information database - "ONLINE database update available on Version 7.0". Our back-end system continues to analysis the real live network changed for the internet.
You may understand how your mobile network operator/ISP connected to the destination domain and the potential bottleneck network transit by route tracing with network transit/peering company ASN information result.
Monitor your android status.
.CPU Memory usage
.Mobile Network information
.Network Info (IP Address, Gateway, MAC Address)
.Storage(SD Card) Usage
Support us. Buy Ad free version ($0.99).
If you have any issue, please drop us a mail.
In a clean UI, it offers equivalent of linux/unix commands like ps, pstree, netstat, ifconfig and route.
ps, pstree, netstat, ifconfig, ipconfig, route, ip address, gateway, kernel, cpu, memory, wifi, internet connection, process, storage, sd card, mac address, dns server, meid, miei
The application determines the route, and pings each node along the route a number of times depending on your settings. Each node will display their average time, minimum time, and maximum time. It will also display any packets that are lost between your device and the destination.
TraceRoute also allows you to store your favorite destinations, and keeps a history of the traces you have previously ran. This enables you to trace multiple destinations very quickly without having to type out your favorites each time.
More from developer
With 'IPv6 and More (PRO)' you enjoy ALL the features of the highly-rated free app (recursive whois, ping, traceroute, worldwide provider-sourced ping and traceroute, TCP/UDP/HTTP probing, dig/nslookup for many record types, IPv6/v4 address enumeration and examination, IPv6 address reference, IPv6 private address generation, latest IPv6 news and much more) PLUS you also get:
-Automated Target Probing As Background Service (No Need To Open The App To Monitor Targets Once They Are Configured)
-Customizable Failure Notification and Logging
-Configuration And Customization Of Unlimited Targets On Unlimited Networks. You Pick Which Target Is Probed On Which Network
-Turns Your Smartphone/Tablet Into Fully Customizable IP/TCP/HTTP Monitoring Station With Intuitive Color Coded Dashboard
-100 Item Autocomplete History To Save On Typing
-Even More Features Are Coming!
Thanks For Supporting The Development Of IPv6 and More.