This application is optimized for Samsung Galaxy Note series with s-pen.
If this app. is not working properly on your machine, process cancellation or refund immediately please.
You may be eligible for a free version downloaded from the Google Play Store
Try free version before you buy this PRO version.
PRO version features added :
- Eliminating the limitation of free version (5 Page memo and 20 minutes of recording)
- Data backup and recovery capabilities using Dropbox account.
Smart S-PEN can now write voice and replay smartly!
This means, when replaying, if you touch certain part on your note with S-PEN, voice recorded from that specific moment is replayed vividly.
This is possible through automatically integrating smart S-PEN function and voice recording function.
So you can just write notes and background voice will be automatically recorded.
One tap on a certain place on your note, and you can listen to the voice recorded from that place and also see that image following your handwriting like a video.
Unlike other application where you have to go through the whole file to find the part you want to hear, S-PEN Voice only requires a tap on the note.
S-PEN Voice integrates voice and notes, so it's useful for these following situations
-In a meeting when you have to both take notes and record and later need to replay it.
-When interviewing (record and take notes at once!)
-When taking notes for a lecture (very handy to review your notes!)
S-PEN Voice has signature reading function. Use signature(pattern) for password to each notes, so don't bother using numbers. You can choose whether to set password or not. You can also reset your pattern.
keyword: Galaxy Note, pen,sPen, s-pen,voice recording, hand writing, memo
A Type Recorder - Let's you take notes while recording the audio in the background. Notes are automatically synced with the audio.
Does for Android what LiveScribe SmartPen did for the pen.
Great for taking notes at presentations, lectures, classes, interviews, and meeting minutes.
Records the audio using the device's microphone as you type.
If you missed something, touch the word and the recording will play the audio that was recorded when you had originally typed that word.
Please note - If you have any problems at all please email me and I will correct it at once.
Also, if you have feature requests please send me an email.
Great for taking notes at meetings, classes, lectures, presentations or interviews. If you missed something, didn't hear it, forgot it, or just didn't type fast enough, not to worry! Just touch the words you were typing at that time, to play back the recording from that spot. Go ahead and edit the note text afterwards, the rest of the recording will continue to sync to the note
1. To create a new note, press the "Add New Note" button
2. To start the audio recording, press the button "Start Audio Recording"
When the audio is recording, whatever you type is synchronized with the audio. 3. When you are done recording, click "Stop Audio Recording". You can still type and make correction, but you cannot restart the audio (Android does not offer a "pause" facility, so if you want to restart the audio recording, you have to create a new note)
4. In order to hear what was playing while you were typing, just hit the word you were typing at that time. Use the scroll bar at the top to move forward or backward through the audio.
5. The play mode is on by default. To turn off the playback, hit the "Play Mode On" button - it will change to "Play Mode Off". You can hit it again to toggle between Play Mode On and Play Mode Off.
6. Feel free to edit the typing at any time, even while playing back the audio.
Share your notes on Facebook, Twitter, evernote and any other SNS, and also send it via email as PDF.
neo.1 with nNote enables you to archive notes and memos better than any other smart devices.
* nNote should be used only android devicesa
neolab, neo1, diary, nwp-f100e, ndiary, f100, dot code, neoone, hand writing
Zoom in/out and pan around the image. Zoom in to position your notes/measurements accurately.
Turn notes layer on/off to see original photo.
Add text notes
Add audio notes
Add URL links
Add line measurements (one finger swipe)
Add angle measurements (use two fingers)
Restricted to a maximum of 5 notes/measurements
Organise data into folders
Move image between folders
You can upgrade to the Pro version by purchasing it in Settings. Note: Backup/Restore/Share functions requires a valid Dropbox or Google Drive account.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
Unlimited notes, measurements.
Backup/Restore data, by integrating with Dropbox/Google Drive
Share PlanNotes images with other users
Import other user's PlanNotes images
Not only is it useful for adding all kind of detail to house plans, but handy for all sorts of industries like engineering and architecture. For example an engineer has a problem with a circuit board, they take a photo and add notes on their diagnostic. Engineer can then share the image with other engineers who can edit the image with their suggestions and respond back.
Modified banner image is courtesy of Salvatore Vuono & Nokhoog Buchachon/
FreeDigitalPhotos.net. Screen shot of house plan images are from http://www.freebiehouseplans.com/.
© All images are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Keywords: notes, note, picture notes, note taking, image notes, photo notes, measure, measurements, dimensions, angles, house plans, blueprint, engineer, construction, electrics, technical, design, audio notes, Dropbox, Google Drive, share, collaboration, teamwork, backup, recovery
Notes Plus Pro is the perfect app for your Android powered device that helps you take and organize your daily notes on the go. It features a stunning user interface across all versions of Android without sacrificing performance.
Simple to use, stunning and fast note management are key words. Notes Plus Pro is made especially for people on the go: automatic note saving, quickly insert date or time, clear an entire note or pin it to the notifications area for fast access. Swipe for navigation: configurable and simple to use sliding menu, cycle through notes with a simple left / right swipe, quick access to notes list.
Take productivity to the next level with Notes Plus Pro: bookmark favorite notes and share them with your friends and family, fast search for any note directly from the sliding menu, customize the text color and undo any clearing action, export all your notes to SD Card, manage your notes directly from your home screen using the built in widget or fast create notes from the notifications area.
* Stunning user interface on all versions of Android 2.2+
* Fast and easy to use
* Automatic note saving
* Pin note to notifications area for fast access
* Insert date or time, clear or delete note by a single tap
* Swipe gestures for accessing menu and navigating notes
* Configurable sliding menu
* Fast access to create notes and notes list
* No ADS and improved performance
* Bookmark favorite notes with a sing tap
* Share notes with friends and family
* Super-fast search from the sliding menu
* Undo and auto-delete note
* Customizable text color for notes and list
* Export all notes to SD Card
* Home screen widget for quick note creation and overview
* Persistent notification for creating notes
* Create notes directly from selected content
- Add multiple drawings, audio tracks, photos and videos to your georeferenced notes
- Capture several photos/videos in a row with custom cameras
- Listen to the contents of your notes (SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine is recommended)
- Navigate through your notes in 2D (map) and in 3D (Augmented Reality)
- Find path and directions to your notes. Always know how to get to that important place!
- Set reminders to your notes, so you don't forget those special events!
- Suitable for students, reporters, tourists, estate agents, private investigators, physicians, archaeologists and many more...
- If you have been seduced by the interface of ColorNote, SlideIT, Bejeweled, Defender or Fruit Ninja, it will be a pleasure for you to take notes with this application in a refreshing and intuitive way!
- Custom photo camera flash may freeze application in some devices
- CUSTOM PHOTO CAMERA MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH SOME DEVICES!!! PLEASE USE NATIVE CAMERA IN THIS CASE ('Menu' -> 'Photo camera')
- CUSTOM VIDEO CAMERA MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH SOME DEVICES!!! PLEASE USE NATIVE CAMERA IN THIS CASE ('Menu' -> 'Video camera')
- CUSTOM VIDEO PLAYER MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH SOME DEVICES!!! PLEASE USE NATIVE PLAYER IN THIS CASE ('Menu' -> 'Video player')
- In devices with low heap memory, sometimes it's not possible to store several pictures and/or photos in memory. If this problem occurs frequently, please try one of the following steps before launching application:
* Stop application manually ('Settings' -> 'Applications' -> 'Manage applications')
* Reboot the device
- Only 3 notes can be created
- Export note contents is not available
- Management of notes' categories is not available
- App widget is not available
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
- 본 앱은 ADP-611 디지탈펜 사용자를 위한 전용앱 입니다.
- 안드로이드 4.4 (Kitkat) 이상 버전에서 사용 가능합니다.
"Smart writing", "Smart editing", "Smart sharing"
1. 실시간 렌더링
- ADP-611 디지탈펜으로 전용 노트에 기록한 내용을 앱에서 실시간으로 수신하여 저장하고 화면에 보여줍니다.
- 필압 기능을 통해 손글씨의 자연스러움을 극대화 하였습니다.
- 입력 시 사용자가 원하는 색상과 굵기 표현이 가능합니다.
2. 강력한 편집
- 다양한 편집 기능을 통해 저장된 내용을 추후에 첨삭할 수 있습니다.
- 아래와 같은 편집 기능을 지원합니다.
+ 색상/두께 변경
+ 삭제 / Undo / Redo
+ 객체 이동 / 확대 / 축소 / 회전
- 노트에 작성되고 편집된 내용은 메일이나 SNS, 클라우드 등을 통해 다른 유저들과 공유할 수 있습니다.
- 공유할 때는 고화질의 이미지 파일과 벡터 방식의 SVG 포맷을 지원하여 다양한 데이터 활용을 가능합니다.
- 각 페이지 마다 여러 태그을 입력하여 원하는 내용의 페이지를 쉽게 찾을 수 있습니다.
- 입력된 태그는 페이지 단위로 수정/삭제가 가능합니다.
- 에버노트의 경우 동기화 기능을 통해서 노트별로 스마트하게 정리할 수 있습니다.
6. 노트 관리
- 새 노트 구매시 기존 노트의 내용은 백업 할 수 있고, 나중에 복원도 가능합니다.
7. 기타 자세한 정보는 아래 사이트를 참조하세요.
ANY PAPER, ANY WHITEBOARD
Equil Note, when used with Equil Smartpen and Equil Smartmarker, lets you write notes and diagram ideas on any paper or whiteboard surface––and save them to your favorite device in real-time. Notes can be digitally reviewed, edited and enhanced on the fly, or later, when it’s convenient.
DIGITAL WRITING AND EDITING TOOLS
Use a variety of tools and colors to highlight key ideas. Customize your notes using different pen colors, line thicknesses, and various backgrounds. Annotate, insert photographs, record audio, resize sketches, and more.
STREAM YOUR IDEAS
Host a live session––called a Note Stream––with remote colleagues and friends by streaming your paper or whiteboard notes. Or, collaborate and participate by joining someone else’s Note Stream.
TRANSFORM YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Convert your writing into editable text using the handwriting recognition feature, available in 11 languages through in-app purchase, or by connecting Equil Smartpen 2 or Equil Smartmarker. Send text in an email, insert it back into your note for better readability, or convert your writing into a title or tag to make your notes more searchable.
SAVE YOUR NOTES TO MEMORY
Using Equil Smartpen 2 or Equil Smartmarker, record your notes anytime your device is not connected to your Equil product. Import your saved notes when you are connected.
Organize your ideas into notes and collections. Tag your notes to make it easy to find important information with the search tool.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Share drawings, notes, and collections instantly with colleagues, students, family, and friends. Attach your notes to an email or share them on Facebook and Twitter.
ACCESS YOUR NOTES EVERYWHERE
Sync your notes between devices using Dropbox. Access your notes from anywhere by linking your Evernote account!
Equil Note 3.0 has a brand new look, great new features, and support for the new Equil Smartmarker!
● Stream your ideas--either on paper or from a whiteboard--during a live session: Invite participants to your Note Stream via email or a text message––or join another party’s Note Stream.
● The newly-designed Home screen provides better navigation: You’ll have faster access to your existing collections and imported notes. In addition, the Home screen now includes a quick link to your Note Stream content. Plus, it only takes one tap to create a new note or collection, and initiate or join a Note Stream.
● You now have more ways to erase: You’ll find a small and a large eraser, along with the existing stroke eraser.
● Landscape mode is now available in custom page size options.
● Expanded settings covers Equil Smartpen and Equil Smartmarker separately. You can customize paper and whiteboard sizes, import preferences, file format and export quality (when sharing), and more.
● Updated Welcome Tutorial and guided setup instructions will help you get your Equil Smartpen and Equil Smartmarker connected faster.
● New Equil Note User Guide offers step-by-step instructions on setting up your Equil Hardware, getting started, handwriting recognition, saving to memory, and more.
● Refreshed user interface includes new icons and background.
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Visit support.myequil.com and click “Ask” to contact us with any issues or suggestions.
Thank you for using Equil Note!
After installing the application, enter your account credentials when prompted. Tap the Record button on the lower right to enter the recording screen. Record your dictation, then review it, save it, or discard it at your discretion. You may give your Android-recorded dictations any name you like for ease of reference when navigating the application.
The application will upload recordings whenever it has access to the internet, and will save recordings for later upload in the case where internet is not available. For users with limited data plans, a Wi-Fi only option is available in the Settings.
Please note, the Copytalk+ application has no viable functionality without an active Copytalk account. The Copytalk+ application, however, is not required for use of the service.
Copytalk, LLC has provided industry-leading, secure business transcription to professionals since 2001. Having served tens of thousands of clients across a broad range of industries, Copytalk is trusted by many of the most prominent institutions.
Copytalk's Mobile Scribe service makes documenting all your important information faster and easier than ever before. Pick up your phone, dial Copytalk, and dictate the details of your meeting, your to do list, reminders, drafts of email, or any other information you want to capture. You can also take advantage of our mobile application for the same at-your-fingertips dictation on your smartphone or other mobile devices. Within a few hours, we deliver your transcribed text via email, secure download, or through automatic integration into many popular CRMs. Simply put: you talk, we type.
And because Copytalk realizes that the security of your information is as important as the information itself, we have developed a comprehensive security program based on established industry standards. This helps ensure that your data is protected and that your use of the service complies with legal and regulatory requirements. Copytalk is the compliance solution that pays for itself. In addition to other rigorous technical and operational safeguards, Copytalk helps protect your data by using exclusively U.S. facility-based transcriptionists.
WowPad turns your smart phone into fullscreen mouse & touchscreen perfectly.
Enjoy touch life with WowPad!!!
Firstly, download the pc app at
Intall WowPad app on your smart phone and connect each other.
※ Windows7, 8 supports.
Contact us with bug report menu in the apps if any trouble, please.
※※※ For more information ※※※
Fullscreen Touch Mouse
- Move mouse pointer
- Right / left buttons
- Web browser forward / back buttons
- Drag & drop
- Vertical / Horizontal scroll
Touchscreen clone (Realtime)
- Realtime PC screen on your smart phone
- Dual monitor support (display only primary monitor)
- Multi touch support
- all touch gestures supported by Windows7, 8
- Slideshow start / close
- Previous / Next slide support
- Pen / Eraser buttons support
- Wake On Lan (PC Power on)
- Auto Connect
Provide you with the most liberal editing mode, easy to implement your ideas
* Provides password protection feature that allows private records are not exposed
* Can be added in the page "video", "audio", "picture", "Text"
* Handwriting drawing function containing fluorescent pens
* Easily share what you make of pages (shared by pictures,without video and audio )
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for producing tutorial videos or for recording her/his lecture while teaching using LectureNotes (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it to prepare tutorial videos for fellow students. However, it has many potential applications outside university, for instance in business or technology.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 4.1 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
NOTE: LectureVideos cannot be used on its own, it is designed to serve as an extension for LectureNotes and can only be used in conjunction with it. If you wish to record video and audio while taking handwritten notes, launch LectureNotes and start video and audio recording there, the video and audio files will be stored within the corresponding notebook directory.
LectureVideos uses the Android MediaCodec API that became available with Android Jelly Bean to encode video and audio, so that Android 4.1 or later is required. It has been carefully tested on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad. However, since the behaviors of the Android MediaCodec differ significantly between devices, LectureVideos might not work on a given device.
LectureVideos entirely relies on the Android MediaCodec and does neither contain any codecs nor any other encoding, decoding, multiplexing, or demultiplexing code (mainly to avoid legal problems).
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows display content and audio signals to be recorded while taking handwritten notes using LectureNotes (root permissions not required)
* allows recorded display content and audio signals to be replayed using LectureNotes
* allows recorded display content and audio signals to be multiplexed into an MP4 container file using LectureNotes (devices with Android 4.3 or later only)
Possible issue: For good audio quality, it is advisable to use an external microphone, in particular when taking notes with a stylus with a hard tip in parallel (the noise that the tip causes on the device display and human voices are in the same frequency range and the former cannot be filtered away reliably).
Scribe Air is here for one-on-one chats and unlike instant messaging more expressive figuratively. Ideal for a meeting scenario where partners/colleagues need to share unspoken words/details. Proximity of your loved ones will never be more intimate with Scribe Air around. Express things you can't speak when face to face.
Communication in a different perspective - that's what ScribeAir is. Try it. You'll love it. It's like a game you wouldn't want to end. A network-agnostic and addictive tool so simple to use, you can do no wrong!
Tags: scribe, air, draw, doodles, doodling, drawing, sharing, bluetooth, real time, productivity.
This app takes advantage of Android's voice recognition capability. Being nearly deaf, sometimes there are words and phrases that I just cannot understand no matter how many times they are repeated. I had people write them down on paper, but now they just speak into my phone and the words appear.
I have found I use T-Scribe for many other functions - remembering names, phone numbers, and appointments. I also use the quick "copy to clipboard" ability to preload words and phrases (my email addess for example) for pasting into other apps.
The latest version also lets you change the text font size.
• You can connect to an HMI for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, the connection will close and you will be taken back to the discovery screen.
• After you have used the application for the time limit above, you cannot restart again for 5 minutes.
Vijeo Design’Air Plus is Schneider Electric’s new remote access feature in Vijeo Designer offered as an application for tablets and smartphones. Vijeo Design’Air Plus enables you to create a tablet/smartphone project specifically for the tablet/smartphone display size. At runtime, using this project, an operator can access the HMI to display data and control automation processes from the tablet/smartphone.
Vijeo Design’Air Plus provides operators with the capability to select a user application, and on successful login, download and launch the tablet/smartphone application. The operator can view and monitor an automation process, and for example, change values in numeric displays and string displays. In the Alarm Panel, the operator can monitor and acknowledge alarms.
You can use Vijeo Designer’s drawing tools to create and edit a visual representation of the automation process. You can draw shapes and parts (such as rectangles, arcs, pies, numeric displays, switches, and bar graphs), use the gradient feature to enhance the color of the drawn objects, and set up an Alarm Panel for remote alarm monitoring and interaction.
Vijeo Design'Air Plus requires Vijeo Designer V6.2 or later on your HMI targets
• Target families not supported: XBTGT1000 Series, XBTGC Series, HMISCU Series
1. Save notes taken with digital pen in real time.
2. Save/organize according to document type.
3. Download transferred notes’ document background image.
4. Play saved notes in the order the notes were taken.
5. Share saved notes as image and files (using e-mail, connected applications, etc.)
[How to use]
1. Pair your digital pen in Bluetooth settings
2. Tick "Smart Phone" in function card with digital pen
3. Notes written by digital pen will be saved in DOTnote
4. Share your notes via email or other applications
* Verified Devices: Galaxy S3, VEGA R3(Android OS 3.0+)
* Supported products : Smart Pen(ADP-601)
* Keyword : DOTnote, dot, note