- (Pro) Background recording: Multitasking with other apps (like navigation)
- Upload videos on YouTube.com with captions for location and time information
- Capture photos at important situation automatically
- Show the video and map information on one screen
- Automatically starts video recording when put into car dock or connect with bluetooth devices
- Records driving video, speed, GPS, and nearest address
- Supports high resolutions (1080p, 720p)
- Traces path driven on 3D Google maps
- Snapshot (supports auto focus, flash & gallery)
- Send recorded information via E-mail
AutoGuard records various lengths of video, acceleration, latitude, longitude, and speed.
The video recorded can be limited to save space on your phone. After the space is filled it will automatically delete the oldest videos, unless marked to be saved.
AutoGuard Pro can be set to automatically start when placed in a car dock and run in the background.
You can adjust video resolution, bitrates, the sensitivity of the accelerator, and GPS update time.
With Pro Version(AutoGrard Pro Unlocker), you are ad free, can sync your videos on Youtube.com & Multitask AutoGuard with other apps such as Navigation or Mp3.
Visit AutoGuard's home and get more valuable information!
Anyone who wants to help translating will be welcome.
Support languages : English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Taiwanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech & Slovak.
$2.99 -> $1.99
Background recording function is now available! Allow to change to Home screen and operation other Apps.
Now, your smart phone is your black box (driving recorder) on the car. It records sounds and videos while you're driving, so you won't miss the most important information when you need an evidence in a traffic dispute or accident.
Language: English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, español, Deutsch, polski
Lite version is advertisement support and restricts saved clips to 3 files.
(2)Auto separate to several segments while recording
● Easy to search the files by date and time
● Play/Pause/Fast forward/Fast Backward functions
● Fast dialing interface
● Emergency contact list management
(5)Current date display
(6)Current speed display (Requires GPS)
● Default reserved storage
● Video resolution and quality(android 2.2 or higher)
● 320x240 (QVGA)
● 480x320 (HVGA)
● 640x480 (VGA)
● 800x480 (WVGA)
● 1280x720 (WXGA)
● Screen brightness sleeping time
● Measurement units of speed
● You can choose to use GPS or not
(8)Records tracks(requires GPS)
(9)Current location display(requires GPS and network)
(10)Play video and tracks synchronously(requires GPS and network)
(11)Allow you to mark important records. (Marked records will not be overwritten.)
(1)Recording files are set to "/MyCar Recorder/" folder in SD card.
(2)Some devices only support part of video resolutions and qualities. If your device doesn't support the resolution you chose and results in a camera error, you may need to reboot your device and choose other resolution.
Keyword: traffic recorder, MyCar Recorder, driving recorder, driving, recorder, black box, logger, tracker
When you go to travel and take a picture, I suggest you to enable camera's GPS.
After you enable camera's GPS function, then the GPS latitude and longitude will record in the captured photo.
This application is help you to check the photo have a GPS info or not. And help to launch the Google map.
If your photo (jpeg file) doesn't have a GPS info, this application also can help you to edit it. So you can know where to take this picture.
A few years later, you also know where this place is.
Memories are important thing in our life.
So remember enable GPS when take a picture!!!
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
5. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving, and you will create a map of your life, only one in the world!
Mapping! records everywhere you go, building a one-of-a-kind map just for you.
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving to build a map of your life!
This app can make the little trips that you repeat every day, going back and forth to work or school, into a game.
Two ways to challenge yourself
● Heat Map Mode
The color of the route gets deeper the more you pass over it.
You can see at a glance the places you always go, the places you never go, and the places you went a long time ago.
It's fun to discover slightly different ways to get to school or work, or to take a walk somewhere a little different.
Stay on the same route and in a few days it will start to turn a beautiful color.
● Adventure Mode
It only shows where you actually go. You are building a map of the world with your footsteps.
The map area is a challenging enough 510,066,000 square kilometers. See if you can complete it. Start from where you live.
In both modes you can save a picture at any place you pass by at least once.
Post a pic of places you want to remember... Here is that weird subway entrance! This is a dangerous spot! This is a good spot to take a rest!
Tweet your screen shots to
TAG : Life log, GPS logger, Ingress
[When do you make rolling blackouts?]
You can easily identify the rolling blackouts date and current electric energy. (Kansai Electric Power)
"Please cooperate with power saving"
Such a postcard reached me from the electric power company suddenly and was confused.
[how to use]
Confirm current electricity:
1. When you start app, Application top screen displayed it.
Green: enough supply.
Yellow: So so.
Red: Not enough supply.
Rolling blackouts calendar:
1.Please confirm "Your Group" written on the postcard notified of beforehand from the electric power company.
An example: "5-E"
2.Tap a menu button and open up a setting window.
3.The rolling blackouts calendar of the group is displayed when you push the calendar tab by performing "the setting of the blackout group" in a setting window.
The rolling blackouts calendar is displayed even if you do not perform the setting mentioned above.
[immunity from responsibility matter]
Our application tries to reflect the latest information based on the announcement of the electric power company, but the announcement of the electric power company causes time lag by reflection of the information.
Please confirm it about the latest correct information in Kansai Electric Power, each communications, the local local government.
I checked the operation in Android2.3.3.
This application uses following API, thank providers.
Kansai Electric Power (http://www.kepco.co.jp/)
本アプリ は ZXing ライブラリを利用しています。