• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS) - network plans only!
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.0
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com
* Some premium content not available in all countries
При звонке телефон переключается на приложение телефон, и поэтому очень часто приходится обратно вызывать навигатор после завершения звонка. Данное приложение делает это автоматически.
Приложение отслеживает, был ли активен Навигатор при звонке, и после него автоматически возвращается в него, делая вашу поездку более комфортной и безопасной!
Будем рады отзывам на firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording video by round
- Video storage settings
- Video and audio quality settings
- Recorded video gallery
- Current speed indication
New functions will be implemented soon. Latest news about DriveAssist DashCam on twitter: https://twitter.com/DriveAssistCam.
PLEASE READ! Unfortunately, Android is not supporting video recording in background (when no preview is visible). Probably this will be fixed in next versions, but now there is no stable (working for any device) way to to this. Please, dont rate the app low because of this. :)
The app may freeze on some devices or even cause them to reboot. This happens because of driver differencies and will be fixed very soon.
The app is in testing now, so please comment it on Google Play and send feedback to my email: email@example.com.
Tags: dashcam cam camera car vehicle road sign speed
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.