* Captures car location automatically when device disconnects. Automatic car locator. (option)
* Reads text messages (SMS & notifications) while device is connected. (option)
* Automatically launch app, or shortcut when Bluetooth connects. (option)
* Automatically connect to a Bluetooth device when first device connects. Can also automatically enable Bluetooth to do this. This fixes the problem some car stereos have where A2DP media streaming does not automatically connect. (option) Note: Will not initiate first device connection.
* Automatically disable WIFI when device connects. (option)
* Automatically remember last used media volume to restore when device connects. (option)
* Silence notifications while connected. (option)
* Also supports Audio Jack connections, Car Dock, Power Connection, and Home Dock as a virtual device. (option)
* Each device can be independently configured.
* Location for each device is also stored separately.
* Contains widget for finding where you parked your car.
Automatically adjusts the media volume on Bluetooth connect and resets on Bluetooth disconnect. Automatically captures location information on disconnect so you can find where you left your car. Location can also be triggered when exiting car mode. Includes location widget to find your car. Can configure to also respond to home dock and audio jack as well. Each device is individually configured. Fixes A2DP WIFI stutter with optional auto-WIFI disable on Bluetooth connect. Auto launch app, playlist, Pandora Radio station, or shortcut on connect. Auto connect another A2DP Bluetooth device after first device connects. Read out text messages when connected to a device in the list using audio stream and Text To Speech services (see manual for details).
See details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/
Bluetooth devices must be paired to be seen by this app. Pair the devices using Android network settings before using this app for Bluetooth. Please read the manual before using: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Manual .
Please post any issues to the issues list on the website. I can only fix problems I know about and I need to know the details of the problems to fix them.
This app is free, open source, and contains no ads.
The "stored location" button will retrieve the location of the last Bluetooth device that disconnected while the service was running. Setting the preference "notify in foreground" and "start at boot" will ensure the service is running when needed. Do not install to SD card if you are using the "start at boot" feature.
A2DP Volume does not initiate the connection to the first device. If you need an app that does get this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a2dp.connect
The text message reader can be tricky to set up. Here is some help: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Reading_SMS
For those who don't use the new features, older versions of the app are available for download here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/downloads/list
All permissions are explained here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Permissions
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this app. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.
GT Buddy displays South Africa's Gautrain timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next train and bus timetables customized and saved by you. All timetable data is stored on your phone. It also provides notifications for scheduled trains, a great fare calculator and other awesome features to ensure that you're always on time for the next train!
Please note that GTBuddy is day of week aware and will adjust time tables accordingly.
* List with train schedules for Hatfield, Pretoria, Centurion, Midrand, Marlboro, Rhodesfield, Sandton, Rosebank, Park and O.R Tambo
* Ability to save your trip
* Add reminders to a upcoming trip
* Fare calculator
* Maps with Station and Bus stop coordinates
* Instant navigation to a selected coordinate (provided the Google Maps Navigation app is installed)
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish.com