The menu (to add currencies) can be reached on newer phones (Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G3) by long pressing the task switcher button.
An easy to use currency converter with no ads.
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency wikipedia
The about screen contains the latest version info.
- Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required)
- View real time currency exchange rates
- Easily convert between your favorite currencies
- View real time currency charts
- View currency charts in full screen mode
- View latest currency news
- Calculate with built-in calculator
- Easily search currency by code or description
- Stores currency rates and charts for offline use
- Live rates updated every minute or on demand
- Over 160 currencies supported
- AD Free!
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: email@example.com
Please follow us on twitter (@etustudio) for related apps update.
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换 通貨 カレンシー 幣制 匯率 currency
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 180 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Azerbaijan New Manat
Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Brunei Darussalam Dollar
China Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cuba Convertible Peso
Cape Verde Escudo
Czech Republic Koruna
Dominican Republic Peso
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
United Kingdom Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
Isle of Man Pound
Korea (North) Won
Korea (South) Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
Maldives (Maldive Islands) Rufiyaa
New Zealand Dollar
Peru Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romania New Leu
Saudi Arabia Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Viet Nam Dong
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
- Possibility to change the rate manual.
- Ability to select priority currencies that will always be at the top.
- Currency exchange rate since the last update.
- Saving the last currency pair and changing the direction of exchange with one touch.
Recalculation of foreign exchange rates is automatic after selecting the base currency.
Directory contains the currencies that participate in the international Forex market, and contains rates of regional currencies based on the results of trading their central banks. A complete list of currencies:
Emirati Dirham, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Armenian Dram, Dutch Guilder, Angolan Kwanza, Aruban or Dutch Guilder, Azerbaijani New Manat, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Bangladeshi Taka, Bulgarian Lev, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, Belarusian Ruble, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Costa Rican Colon, Cape Verdean Escudo, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Eritrean Nakfa, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gambian Dalasi, Guatemalan Quetzal, Honduran Lempira, Croatian Kuna, Haitian Gourde, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Icelandic Krona, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Kyrgyzstani Som, Cambodian Riel, North Korean Won, South Korean Won, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao or Laotian Kip, Basotho Loti, Lithuanian Litas, Latvian Lat, Moroccan Dirham, Moldovan Leu, Malagasy Ariary, Burmese Kyat, Mongolian Tughrik, Macau Pataca, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Mozambican Metical, Nigerian Naira, Nicaraguan Cordoba, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Panamanian Balboa, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Papua New Guinean Kina, Polish Zloty, Paraguayan Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Romanian New Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Swedish Krona, Sierra Leonean Leone, Somali Shilling, Seborgan Luigino, Sao Tomean Dobra, Salvadoran Colon, Swazi Lilangeni, Thai Baht, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistani Manat, Tongan Pa'anga, Turkish Lira, Taiwan New Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Ukrainian Hryvna, Ugandan Shilling, Uzbekistani Som, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Ni-Vanuatu Vatu, Samoan Tala, IMF Special Drawing Rights, Yemeni Rial, South African Rand, Zambian Kwacha, Zambian Kwacha, Bitcoin;
Dollar: Australian, Barbadian or Bajan, Bermudian, Bruneian, Bahamian, Belizean, Canadian, Fijian, Guyanese, Hong Kong, Jamaican, Caymanian, Liberian, Namibian, New Zealand, Solomon Islander, Singapore, Surinamese, Trinidadian, Tuvaluan, US, East Caribbean, Zimbabwean, Taiwan New;
Franc: Burundian, Congolese, Swiss, Djiboutian, Guinean, Comoran, Rwandan, Central African CFA, CFA, CFP;
Peso: Argentine, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban Convertible, Cuban, Dominican, Mexican, Philippine, Uruguayan;
Dinar: Bahraini, Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Macedonian Denar, Serbian, Tunisian;
Pound: Egyptian, Falkland Island, British, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lebanese, Sudanese, Saint Helenian, Syrian;
Rupee: Indian, Sri Lankan, Mauritian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Seychellois, Indonesian;
Metals: Silver, Gold, Palladium, Platinum.
A useful app for recosting cross rate of cash or bank funds.
Count your money easily!
- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
You can select 8 favorite currencies.
Available rates for 168 currencies.
The exchange rates are updated every time you launch the application.
But the application remains available offline, however with the latest rates downloaded.
This application is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Live Currency Rate converter for 80+ world currencies
- Live Charts with multiple time frames
- Live News Feeds and current events that impact the currency markets
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Always free
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换
Our gamut of services include: Remittance, Forex, Bill Payment, Payroll Solutions, Wealth Management, Travel & Tourism, Prepaid Cards, Account Opening, Loyalty Programs.
The mobile application currently offers the following services:
- Locate our nearest branche(s) from your current location
- Search our branch locations across countries
- Get detailed maps & directions to branches
- See the branch address, contact numbers & timings
- Currency Rates & Rate Calculator
- As a registered customer, you can also track your transaction details
For tablet user, please download "aCurrency Pad" app at http://goo.gl/9OASm
★ Home-screen widgets
★ 1-to-1 exchange rate calculator
★ History charts, 7-day to 3-year (1 to 3 years chart are provided by PRO version)
★ Chart shows changes between two dates
★ Track multi-currency
★ Inverse conversion
★ Show percentage change since the previous day
★ Auto update exchange rates
★ Support portrait & landscape mode
★ Offline access
★ Import/export the currency list
★ Auto refresh widgets at you specified interval (limited options for free version)
★ Take screenshot for sharing
★ Support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Peercoin, Terracoin, Primecoin currencies
★ Support Sony SmartWatch 1 & 2
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Don't install this app on SD card; otherwise widget functions won't work!
★ No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
Sony SmartWatch 2
★ widget: 2x1, 3x2 currency pair widgets for you to add to the watch face
★ app: show currency pairs list, show history chart by tapping a currency pair
★ app: swipe left/right to toggle the low power mode
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Sony SmartWatch 1
★ widget and app: shows currency pairs
★ app: swipe left/right to change the currency pair
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Polish - Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese Brazilian - Luiz Gustavo Gerent
Romanian - Stelian Balinca
Thai - Pimlada Singsanga
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
++[ FEATURES ]++
* View exchange rates by financial institution
* View exchange rates from all supported financial institutions for any amount of your choice
* View a trend chart of exchange rates
* Best rate is marked with a star
* Switch between US Dollar, Pound, Euro, Singapore Dollar and Australian Dollar exchange rates
* No accounts to create and always free
++[ FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS ]++
Reach out to us directly at email@example.com
++[ FOLLOW US ]++
On Twitter: @2INR
++[ SUPPORT ]++
For support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* This application requires an active internet connection to work.
* Please click on refresh button to reload the values.
* For desktop version and more information, please visit http://www.2inr.com.
* Read our service disclaimer at http://www.2inr.com/disclaimer.
Keywords : dollar2rupee pound2rupee 2inr us singapore australia dollar uk pound euro indian rupee usd gbp sgd aud eur inr exchange conversion convert forex remit transfer rates rate dollars pounds rupees usa america nri sbi remit2india icici hdfc axis bank xoom indusind
The widget displays the exchange rate, the published time and a trend icon. The rates can be updated automatically, daily around 13:30 or manually by touching the widget.
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
It possible to choose from more than 150 world currencies and four precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
The market value is automatically updated in a time interval or after a click on the course.
There is a field for input amount for easy calculation. For example, if you want to know what the equivalent for 55 US dollars in Russian rubles is, simply click on the dollar panel and type 55. Also for your convenience there is a separate window for viewing the conversion of the chosen currency to all the added currencies, and vice versa. To open it, simply click on the country flag of the desired currency.
In application settings, you can change the currency sorting, change the time format and the language of the application.
- Entry of the amount of exchange.
- Selection of the pivotal currency.
- Quick search by name and currency code.
- View exchange rates between each selected currency.
- Offline mode of work (without a network).
- Easy setup of currency sequence in the list.
List of currency codes: AED, AFN, ALL, AMD, ANG, AOA, ARS, AUD, AWG, AZN, BAM, BBD, BDT, BGN, BHD, BIF, BMD, BND, BOB, BRL, BSD, BTN, BWP, BYR, BZD, CAD, CDF, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CRC, CUP, CVE, CZK, DJF, DKK, DOP, DZD, EGP, ERN, ETB, EUR, FJD, FKP, GBP, GEL, GHS, GIP, GMD, GNF, GTQ, GYD, HKD, HNL, HRK, HTG, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, IQD, IRR, ISK, JMD, JOD, JPY, KES, KGS, KHR, KMF, KPW, KRW, KWD, KYD, KZT, LAK, LBP, LKR, LRD, LSL, LTL, LVL, LYD, MAD, MDL, MGA, MKD, MMK, MNT, MOP, MRO, MUR, MVR, MWK, MXN, MYR, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PGK, PHP, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, RWF, SAR, SBD, SCR, SDG, SEK, SGD, SHP, SLL, SOS, SRD, STD, SYP, SZL, THB, TJS, TMT, TND, TOP, TRY, TTD, TWD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, UYU, UZS, VEF, VND, VUV, WST, XAF, XAG, XAU, XDR, XOF, XPD, XPF, XPT, YER, ZAR, ZMK, ATS, BEF, CYP, DEM, EEK, ESP, FIM, FRF, GRD,
IEP, ITL, LUF, NLG, MCF, MTL, PTE, SIT, SKK, SML, SVC, VAL, XCD.
tags: market, currency, currency exchange, exchanger, dollar, money, bills, coins, pennies, the exchange rate
- Filter by news title and/or content - to display only the important bits
- Notifies you about all unread or just new items since your last check
- Per-feed customisable background update intervals
- Assists in adjusting the optimal feed update intervals to save battery life
- Feed auto discovery support
- RSS and Atom support
- Dark and Light reader themes
- Feed item sharing
- Import/export feeds from/to OPML file
- No ads!
Feel free to e-mail me about feature requests, bugs, complaints or season greetings :-)
The location can be sent as a Google Maps link or as GPS values.
You can choose time or distance to configure the period.
Note: The phone needs to be outdoors so that the GPS can get a fix.
The rules are a little tricky, but once they are mastered nothing can stop you from solving more and more puzzles...
Read the rules carefully:
- Set a color for each arrow by clicking it.
- The number in each white arrow must be equal to the number of white arrows it points to.
- The number in each black arrow must not be equal to the number of white arrows it points to.
Read the rules more than once and follow the provided example in the Rules screen.