You can learn basic korean words and phrases with easy example sentences and quizzes.
You can also listen to the words and sentences and practice speaking and writing.
Start learning a foreign language through this free application.
*The contents are made by a Korean.
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, Russian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Latin, Portuguese, Brazilian and more in the future...✦
Learn Korean is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Korea.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
400+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Buy Pro to unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Buy Pro and unlock all 900 phrases in these categories
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
If you like this app please support the developers and buy PRO version. Packed with 900+ phases organized into 18 categories its great value for money costing less than traditional paper phrasebook.
Ready to start learning Korean?
Click [download] and get started right away!
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
*Useful & Basic Words or Phrases for travelers or business trip to Korea
This application works with tabs.
* Android 2.0 or higher
* Free, but with advertisement support (Ads appear on the page).
* Requires Network communication (full internet access) for advertisements.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Think for yourself and your children: Be more versatile in terms of job prospects in the future!"
Asia Opportunities & Korean are HOT TOPICS. The future is in Korea and Korean is gaining popularity to be 1 of the most learned languages of the world. For the reason that Korea being the dominant player of the most important smartphone/consumer electronics and entertainment sector in the world & Korean pop songs and movies are gaining global awareness quickly, learning Korean language is urgent & important.
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn Korean ASAP & reach the DOOR OF SUCCESS!
"Korean Vocabulary" is easiest to use and is a well organized education package to maximize your results, progress and joy in learning Korean by means of the attractive and interactive interface of flashcard display that shows you useful Korean words card by card to help your memorization.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Korean for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Korean speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with KOREAN CHARACTER WRITINGS, ENGLISH and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Korea.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
The LITE version contains the essential Flashcards:
If you upgrade to the PRO and get ALL Flashcards
If you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flashcards Keywords: vocabulary, translator, dictionary, learn, translate, lesson, course, vocab and free
In addition to the word library, Korean Builder provides:
* Korean / Chinese numbers and counters
* Time in Korean
* Set of 160+ predefined phrases
* Saving and recalling phrases
Moreover, if you utilize the Comparison Function, you can practice pronunciations similar to those of native speakers through comparing yours with Korean tutors’ even if you don’t attend Korean language classes.
The basis of all languages is vocabulary. If you properly study meanings and pronunciations of words, your Korean language ability will gradually improve.
 Words needed for basic learning are contained. You will be able to understand basic Korean sentences if you study using this App.
 Because all words are accompanied by example sentences, you can raise your level of understanding through them.
 You can fix your pronunciations comparing those of native Korean tutors with yours.
 The learning process that runs Every day learning - Revision – Quiz will enhance learning efficiency and increase your confidence.
 You can check words you studied once more by using the Flash Card Function.
 You can conduct a self-test on words you have learned so far and confirm your scores by using the Quiz.
 You can add words that you like or are difficult to memorize to the Favorites list, and study conveniently at any time you want.
 It contains only integral functions with beautiful and user friendly UI so that anyone can easily use.
 You can search and find words by using real-time searching in the words list.
 You can search words by Hangul, English meaning and reading.Use this instead of Korean dictionary.
[Efficient ways to use this App]
 Select the word category and study meanings and pronunciations of words.
 Learn ways to use of words through example sentences.
 Repeat pronunciations of native tutors and learn precise pronunciations with ears.
 Record your own voice by using the Pronunciation Comparison Function, and practice pronunciations comparing yours with tutors’.
 Add words that are difficult to remember or that you want to study later again to the Favorites list.
 Check if you remember words of previous categories well by using the Flash Card.
 Conduct a self-test on words you have learned by using the Quiz Function.
 Repeat words that you failed to remember through the incorrect answers list that appears after the Quiz.
If you study Korean language using this app, it is very useful for your travel to Seoul, Pusan(Busan) Korean.
Try study Korean vocabulary at your free time such as in the train or lunch time.
If you don't know how to translate Korean word to English or to translate English word to Korean without dictionary, then just search the word with the words list. You can find the word and the examples to know how the words used.
Keywords : Korea,word,drama,tv,movie,kpop,k-pop,music,dictionary,study,translator,free,vocabulary,travel,language,translate,translator,translation,online dictionary,translate English to Korean, translate Korean to English, Korean dictionary
Want to master Korean vocabulary?
Korean flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Korean. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Korean language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Korean flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Korean flashcards which cover the most used Korean words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Korean flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Completely excellent! Best i have ever found in speed, amount, and accuracy! I recommend it. Thank you!”.
• “I really like how easy it is to learn with its easy interface... Very educational. Makes it easier and fun to learn korean”.
• “I've been living in Korea for 3 years and have been looking for an app suited to my language level. This app includes basic and more advanced vocab. Best flashcard app by far”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, korea, free, lite
The card will be changed whenever it is pressed.
Also, shake the phone to change the card.
Korean/English, level of the cards, and my voice recording option are available under the setting menu.
(Simple math question will be asked in order to enter the setting menu by pressing ‘Menu’ key.)
Through the my voice recording option, please guide the study by listening to Daddy’s, Mommy’s or lovely children’s voices.
Study, Pad, Book, Phrases, Words
You can use this app in your smartphone.
iOS version is on Apple App store.
The purpose of this e-book is to help you memorize Korean Language.
Patent acquisition, “Learning Korean language with Mind Maps”
Mind maps engrave Korean language in your brain.
As K-POP gains popularity worldwide, the number of foreigners who want to learn Korean is rapidly increasing. The first step toward learning Korean is to learn vocabularies. To help out such beginners, this book starts by outlining the fundamentals of the Korean language, including the basic principles of consonants and vowels. This book is also helpful for those who are already familiar with the Korean language yet wanting to strengthen their skills with the basics.
The main characteristics of this book are as follows:
* The main texts of “Aesop’s Fables” are composed in such a way that the readers can easily learn the Korean vocabularies in a short period of time.
* The vocabularies are expressed in images and animations for the readers to learn more conveniently.
* It is easy to read because the phonetic signs are marked for words and examples.
* The readers can review the vocabularies through writing the words by themselves.
* The vocabularies get engraved in your brain by reviewing the words as you ‘drag’ the images.
* The vocabularies and example sentences are recorded in a native-speaking Korean’s voice.
The keywords of this book are: ‘Learning the Korean language using mind maps.’
* Mind maps are developed from secret notes of many famous thinkers such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Einstein or Bill Gates.
* Memorize through ‘words! images! colors!’
* Mind maps utilize the ‘language function’ of the right brain and the ‘image function’ of the left brain.
* Mind maps are especially helpful for learning languages.
* Mind maps are effective in the following three areas when learning vocabularies:
- You can associate them better.
- You can remember better
- You can recall immediately
Download this Free app now!
For your questions, comments or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Vocabulary trainer: choose the corresponding image to the Korean word given.
☆ True or false: select whether the shown translation is true or false and answer as many as you can in 60 seconds.
☆ Memory recall: memorize the 5 Korean words shown within 15 seconds and then select their correct English translations from the choices shown.
☆ Memory match: flip over two cards at a time to find the Korean word and its given translation, until all pairs have been found.
☆ 17 categorized flash card sets for speed learning new vocabulary, including alphabet, adjectives, adverbs, numbers, household objects, transportation and so on.
If you like Rosetta Stone, Byki, Rocket Languages, Busuu, Babbel, Transparent Language, Fluenz, Pimsleur and Tell Me More then this Korean language learning software is for you.
In order to improve the quality of this app and to enhance your learning experience, we welcome comments on improvements.
★ The most important Korean vocabulary words with pictures
★ All nouns are taught with their gender
★ Hangul script and romanized Latin script shown (romanized text can be switched off)
★ Repetition algorithm adapts to your language learning speed
★ Hear correct Korean pronunciation; choose between a male or female voice (powered by iSpeech)
★ Practice your own pronunciation, using voice recognition technology
★ Instagram mode: pulls relevant pictures from Instagram for a more challenging and interesting learning experience
Three difficulty levels for maximum word retention:
1. Korean word is shown, choose the correct picture
2. Picture is shown, choose the correct Korean word
3. Picture and English word is shown, speak or type the correct Korean word
Exercises will progressively get more difficult as you learn more words.
WordPic is suited for beginners and intermediate learners, and is a great supplement to traditional language learning programs and to build up your vocabulary.
The app works offline, no Internet connection is required (except for the word pronunciation and voice recognition features, and the Instagram mode).
This free app does not require any unlocks to access all content. It displays both banner ads and interstitial ads. Users can remove all ads through an in-app purchase. This purchase applies to all devices linked to the purchaser's Google account.
*This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
'PopPopping Korean', made by Hansol Education Co., Ltd., a prominent Hangeul education company in Korea, is an application for foreigners to learn Korean in an easy and fast way with fun.
2. Characteristics : PopPopping Korean is an easy, fun and fast way to learn Korean with mobile devices.
1) easy : Induces for the user to easily and accurately emulate the pronunciation of onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants through animations on the pronunciation of articulators, which other conventional Korean textbooks lack. The user becomes familiar to the pronunciation of Hangeul through interesting letter animations related to the sound of letters.
2) fun : Rhythm Hangeul game for the user to make a rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants and mix the pronunciation of Hangeul. Comic character animations that show when a word is completed.
3) fast : Allows the user to become able to read Hangeul within a short period of time after once learning on the basis of the principles of creation of Hangeul, not just memorizing the letters.
1) Hangeul Pronunciation : You can view animations on the pronunciation of Hangeul.
- Onset/ Vowels/ Coda : animations on the pronunciation of articulators of each letter
- Syllables : Learning of syllables (Combining onset consonants with vowels or onset consonants with vowels and coda consonants)
2) Rhythm Hangeul : You can play the Rhythm Hangeul game.
- Fifty words related to the Korean wave
- Making a rhythm by combining the onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants of the words you have selected.
- Comic animations with the meaning of the words
3) Secrets of Hangeul
- Page for introduction of principles of creation of Hangeul (Greatness of Hangeul/ King Sejong/ Principles of creation of consonants/ Principles of creation of vowels)
More from developer
To save the BPM for a song you simply tap to the beat and then enter a name for that song and click on the 's' button.
You can build a set list from the songs you have already saved the bpm for and then give your Android to the drummer, he can then click on a song to get a metronome count and away you go!
When playing back the bpm for each song you have a flash and an optional click, you can change the color of the flash to suit your current lighting.
The app takes the average of the last three taps to calculate a bpm. If you dont tap for 2 seconds then the average resets. The app is very simple but should be of value to some live musicians out there.
For drummers and other musicians!
Ideas welcome at http://basschat.co.uk/topic/191222-android-app-idea
optional beep sound for metronome.
new app icon(thanks cheddatom).
remove songs from playlist individually.
remove existing songs from database.
flash colour changer
flash lasts a bit longer now
improved the bpm calculation algorithm
lots of other stuff.
This app was conceived by bremens at basschat.co.uk forum.
This is a home screen widget, you must activate it on the Home screen (usually from your app menu). Once activate just tap the widget to hear the buzzer.
Excerpt from Wikipedia:
UVB-76, also known as The Buzzer, is the nickname given by radio listeners to a shortwave radio station that broadcasts on the frequency 4625 kHz. It broadcasts a short, monotonous buzz tone, repeating at a rate of approximately 25 tones per minute, for 24 hours per day. On very rare occasions, the buzzer signal is interrupted and a voice transmission in Russian takes place. It has been active since at least the late 1970s or early 1980s, when the first reports were made of a station on this frequency. Its origins have been traced to Russia, but although several theories with varying degrees of plausibility exist, its actual purpose remains unknown to the public.
Frequency 4625 kHz
First air date Late 1970s
keywords: Number stations, uvb 76, the buzzer,uvb-76