* Free Wi-Fi access, both in Belgium and abroad.
* Automatic connection when a Wi-Fi Hotspot is found.
* Automatic notifications so you know when you’re logged in.
* New! Map showing Wi-Fi Hotspots in the area you’re in.
* For more information, consult our FAQs.
How can you make use of this service?
1. Install the application by clicking "Install" and follow the various steps.
2. Enter your Wi-Fi Hotspots login and password and press "Save".
3. Enjoy free Wi-Fi access worldwide!
Are you a Proximus Internet customer but don't have a Wi-Fi Hotspots account yet? Click the info tab FAQ> How can I benefit from these free Wi-Fi Hotspots?? Log in to MyProximus to activate your account (more details on www.proximus.be/hotspots).
Not a Proximus Internet customer? Connect to a Wi-Fi Hotspot and purchase the option (a “pass”) that suits you best. Later, you can use these credentials to connect automatically via the Wi-Fi Hotspots app.
It allows you to:
* Launch SSH / Mosh / telnet or local android terminal sessions and optionally run a command/script on the session.
* Toggle port forwards
This plugin requires both JuiceSSH and Tasker to be installed.
* Meld je aan met je Telenet-gebruikersnaam (internetlogin) of Telenet-login en wachtwoord
* Je gebruikersnaam vind je op je Telenet-aanrekening bij je internetabonnement
* Je Telenet-login kun je zelf makkelijk aanmaken op Mijn Telenet. Maakten wij hem aan? Dan kreeg je hem via e-mail
* Kies je Mobile-abonnement
* En bekijk je verbruik voor mobiel internet, sms en het totaal
Zo zie je het verbruik vanaf de start van je aanrekeningsperiode tot nu. En weet je ook meteen hoeveel inbegrepen verbruik je nog hebt.
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
* Quick and easy display of available ECU sensors
* OBD PID scanner to quickly map and locate extended PIDs
* Simple Telnet server that allows direct connection to the adapter to allow far easier debugging (aimed at developers)
The main application - Torque - allows you to connect your android device to your cars engine management, and read various sensors, even retrieve fault codes (DTC) and clear them once fixed. It can post to Twitter, log data, supports themes, and so much more!
If you are interested in developing your own plugin then you can find an example app here(which uses AIDL): http://ian-hawkins.com/torquescan.zip
Join the Torque forums (click the developer link below) for more information or to ask questions!
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque