Tummi FODMAP is the leading App to support your adoption of a low FODMAP diet to alleviate IBS symptoms.
The low FODMAP diet is a therapeutic approach for those suffering from IBS symptoms. This diet-as-a-therapy starts by removing all high-FODMAP foods from your diet for up to six weeks, avoiding only those foods that might be triggers. Dietitians recommend maintaining a FODMAP food diary to support the change in your diet and helping you beat your IBS.
The low-FODMAP diet is an evidence-based approach. Leading studies have found it leads to improvement in 7 out of 10 patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
The Tummi FODMAP app is available completely for free to help users beat their IBS without any need for prescriptions, supplements or ongoing therapy. Once your symptoms improve, the app supports the process to methodically add back the various FODMAP food groups one at a time to see which ones you can tolerate. The reintroduction process allows you to achieve a better-balanced diet enjoying a wider variety of foods.
Tummi allows you to search for your favourite foods from our directory of over 20,000 different meals and food items so that you can quickly identify low FODMAP foods that are kind to your gut.
The diet is not forever. It’s more like detective work to see which FODMAPS trigger IBS symptoms. The Tummi food diary and symptom tracker can help you navigate the FODMAP diet successfully.
Tummi App is designed to support people with an IBS diagnosis through this detective work. The Tummi FODMAP App allows users to check foods for FODMAPs, maintain a food diary, record flare-ups and identify the foods that trigger your IBS symptoms.
The App has helped thousands of people to resolve issues with IBS symptoms including poor digestion, wind, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating.
• Search meals to check FODMAP status, our directory includes 20,000 prepared meals found in supermarkets around the world
• Log meals and flare-ups in a user friendly food diary
• Quickly learn which foods your IBS is sensitive to
• Build your personal library of favourite low FODMAP meals for quick entry
• Share therapeutic outcomes with your clinician/dietitian
• Use our health tracker function to monitor your progress through the FODMAP diet
• Learn to maintain a balanced diet avoiding foods associated with flare-ups
• Develop strategies to keep uncomfortable symptoms, like bloating, in check. Many users go back to the app from time to time to keep tabs on their low FODMAP adherence
The app should be used in consultation with a healthcare professional.
The low FODMAP diet app has been developed based on the research and clinical studies on IBS completed by King's College London (KCL) and Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
WARNING: This application and the information that it contains do NOT constitute medical advice and should NOT serve as the basis for any medical decision by you or anyone else. The application provides indicative FODMAP scoring for prepared foods and meals, we always recommend you read the product label before consuming any product. The application is NOT suitable for general weight-loss dieting, the avoidance of allergens in food and drink and other general dietary adherence.