Included controls are:
-Media control (Play | Pause | Next | Back | Volume)
-Mouse control (Move | Scrolling | Zoom)
-Keyboard control (softkeyboard | hardware keys)
-Sortcuts (desktop | close | shutdown | ...)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
It requires no installation or registration.
Facebook fans can test this app for free:
The iTunes Remote is part of the Remote Control Collection:
Please note: This app was not developed or licensed by Apple. The rights to mentioned trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
Android is a software that is installed on a smart phone and allows you to use various applications on the cell phone. Just as you sync an iPhone with iTunes to manage your videos, pictures and other forms of media, you can sync your Android phone with iTunes. While the Android-loaded smart phones do not come automatically equipped to sync with iTunes.
The application downloads all music that you specify from your PC to your sdcard.
You can click on each song and download them individually.
You can choose multi select and download multiple songs/folders.
You can just choose "Sync all"
Syncing all will download all songs in the background so you will not be interrupted and can still use your device for anything else.
After all your songs are Synced and you add more songs to iTunes, you will just need to "Sync all" again and it will only download those new songs.
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
Leave your device on a charging stand and Mirai will keep you company as you go about your daily activities, while displaying the current time and date!
- Interactive Live2D animation
In this clock app, Mirai is brought to life with Live2D technology - you can tap, pinch or trace your finger around the screen and Mirai will react.
- Zoom and Pan functions
You can zoom in on any part of the display by pinching, as well as pan around with two fingers.
- Gyroscopic features
Mirai not only reacts to your hand gestures, but to the orientation of your phone too! Try tipping your phone upside down or shaking the phone to watch Mirai's reaction!
- Multiple Backgrounds
You can select from 4 different backgrounds from the Mirai Millennium universe!
- Twitter Integration
You can tweet the current time with a screenshot of Mirai right from the app! Catch Mirai in her best pose and capture the perfect moment to share with your friends!
- Mirai Rest Mode
For certain high battery consumption devices, if battery runs out quicker than it charges while you are leaving MiraiClock3 open as a display, use the Mirai rest mode, which will cause Mirai to "fall asleep" after 15minutes and require less power to keep the animation on.
MiraiClock3 is also available for iOS devices: http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/miraiclock3/id484980828?mt=8
Mirai is brought to us by Cybernoids and Culture Japan. Illustration by Nao Shirahane.
#Live2D #MiraiSuenaga #Anime #DannyChoo #Mirai Clock 3 #末永みらい #ミライミレニアム
About Mirai Suenaga
About MIrai's Manager
About the illustrator DMYO
Why I made this clock
iTunes 11 is fully supported with Up Next support!
Retune will work on any of the following DACP servers:
* iTunes v10 or later
* MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey v220.127.116.11 or later
* AlbumPlayer TouchRemote
* TouchRemote DACP Server for Foobar2000
* Ability to toggle playing/pause, seek in a song, skip forward and backward, set shuffle/repeat, and toggle iTunes visualizer
* View all iTunes songs, artists, albums, genres, and composers.
* View and play all iTunes movies, rentals, TV Shows, podcasts, iTunes U courses, and audiobooks
* View playlists.
* View genius mixes.
* Ability to play music from any of the viewing categories (songs, artists, albums, genres, composers, playlists, genius mixes, and radio).
* Ability to start a genius playlist from the currently playing song.
* Ability to search for music, movies, TV Shows, podcasts, and iTunes U courses.
* Set which iTunes speakers to use and the current volume for any of those speakers.
* Tell iTunes to stream to an Apple TV.
* iTunes 11 Up Next Support. Add songs, albums, artist, genres, composers, and playlists to the Up Next list. Including the ability to view/remove/reorder songs and parts of the Up Next list.
* MonkeyTunes Play Queue support.
* View album artwork.
* Notification (including expanded notification) controls.
* Lockscreen controls. This requires Audio Focus so if you do not like this behavior you can disable the feature in settings. Android 4.2 has a defect with lockscreen controls causing problems on the lockscreen. This option is disabled by default for Android 4.2. Use lockscreen widgets instead for a better user experience.
* Built from the ground up to support both phones and tablets!
* Multiple Widgets both for small and large screens.
* Lockscreen widgets for devices that support it (turn off lockscreen controls for best experience)
* Rate songs right from Retune.
* Enjoy either the light or dark theme.
* Use your device's physical volume buttons to control the iTunes volume within the Retune app.
* Ability to enable Retune to pause the currently playing song when a call is received and start playing again once the call finishes.
* Side bar support for quick navigation.
* Shared library support.
* List and Grid view support.
* Ability to lock the screen on.
* View the now playing artist/album from the Now Playing screen.
* Integration with MusicBoss for Pebble. Requires Music Boss 1.6.1+
* iTunes Radio support (iTunes 11.1 required)
* WIFI for Android device to connect to iTunes.
* Computer running iTunes v10.0, MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey, AlbumPlayer TouchRemote, or TouchRemote for Foobar2000 on the same network as your Android device. Retune has not been tested with any other DACP servers which have not been listed as supported.
Special Thanks To:
Antoine Pillot for translating to French.
Lucas Felipe da Cunha for translating to Portuguese.
Jonas Hufen for translating to German.
Hwanmoo Yong for translating to Korean.
Armando Lozano Gallegos for translating to Spanish.
Mario Nicolas Cappello for translating to Italian.
If you would like to help translate Retune to another language please contact me using the developer email and we can work together to add a translation.
Retune does not play iTunes music on your Android device. It is merely a remote for iTunes.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Retune is not authorized or approved by Apple Inc.
.Remote was created to provide nice design, great user experience and the ability to customize at the same time.
Out of the box You can control: iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, QuickTime, MPlayerX, VLC, Keynote, iPhoto.
By control I mean play, pause, current track info, previous, next, rewind, fast-forward.
All media buttons in .remote work consistent with mac media keys, e.g. long click on "next" button works like "fast-forward" in iTunes.
If You need control more applications, You can add app or any command on your own - more info at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-manage-apps/
Installation is easy and quick. Step by step guide is available at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-connect-with-mac/
Out of the box you can also shutdown, suspend, adjust brightness and volume.
Mac.remote is ad-free for 5 days. After that time you have choice: you can use app with ads or purchase ad-free version.
Mac.remote is the first product from .remote family, next linux.remote is on the way. I plan also iOS version.
You can share Your ideas how to improve .remote by writing a comment at http://www.dotremote.net/plans/55/
You can transfer your contents
with simple shaking gestures in the air.
1. Select Target device connected with the same access point. It does not necessarily require the internet access.
2. Add contents to list.
3. Click send button or make a shaking gesture.
※You can send contents to multiple devices at once.(Max 5)
New feature of 2.1 version!!
Confirm the received files here.
There are folder with the name of sender.
Select file here to send.
Press and hold the file to view.
2)Contact file transfer
Share yout contacts.
When you receive contact, touch and save to phone.
Check your file transfer log.
Select file here to send.
4)Favorite device setting
It's not necessary that confirm of receiving if set the sender to favorite.
It simplifies the process of receiving.
※ To use this app, you must be a state in which the device is connected to the same network.
※ PC, iOS version is available for download now.
PC ver : http://www.rntsmedia.com/do_2_2.jsp
iOS ver : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smartshaker/id543767423?l=en&ls=1&mt=8
Input keywords, and just go!
Preview screen will be invoked on clicking one of the search results.
[select country option]
Available media types depends on country you select.
[download podcast episodes]
- It can download podcast episodes from search and chart results.
A folder named "iTunesPreview/Podcast" will be created in your SD card.
This is not official iTunes app. This only uses iTunes API provided by iTunes Store to search contents.
All Promo Contents are provided courtesy of iTunes.
From home media applications like Plex, xBox Media Center, Boxee, and Hulu Desktop to presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote, and Prezi, with many more in between, Rowmote 'Just Works'.
• Seamless control, with no configuration or training necessary
• Toggle the iTunes Visualizer
• Wake and sleep
• Launch and switch applications from an in-app list or your Mac's dock (coming soon)
Supported applications include:
• Adobe Lightroom
• Airfoil Video
• Apple TV 1G/2G (after software installation)
• DVD Player
• eyeTV 3.x
• Front Row
• Hulu Desktop
• Keynote ‘08 & ‘09
• kJams Pro
• Mac Bluray Player
• Microsoft Powerpoint ‘04 & ‘08
• OpenOffice Impress
• PandoraOne Desktop
• The Tube
• xbmc (Xbox Media Center)
Rowmote can also control your jailbroken Apple TV, in both Apple's menu system and in third party software like XBMC. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv for installation instructions.
• Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later or a jailbroken Apple TV.
• Mac: The free Rowmote Helper program must be running on the Mac to be controlled. Download at www.rowmote.com. Some features require Mac OS X 10.8.0 or later.
• Apple TV: Apple TV installation requires jailbreak and installation of the Rowmote Helper plugin. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv.
• The Android device must be on the same wireless network (a computer-to-computer, or ‘Ad Hoc’, network works, as well). If a firewall is enabled, Rowmote Helper must be allowed access, or port 5842 must be opened.
This app does not appear in the list of apps in the phone launcher. It is used by the Call Logs Backup & Restore app and gets opened from the "Cloud Backup Settings" screen of that app.
Note: There is a 48 hours refund policy for this app. If you buy this app and are not happy with it, please send me an Email with the transaction details and I'll issue a refund.
This App needs access to the following:
* Network communication: To connect to Google servers.
* Your accounts: Used for Google Drive account setup.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to upload when there is no network connectivity.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To read the Backup file on the SD card.
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!
Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup and Restore to/from your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more...
Backup and Restore items supported:
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy S5, S2, S2-HD, S3, S3-mini, S4, S4-mini, S4-Zoom, S4-Active, Galaxy Win, R style, Premier, Grand, Express, Express2, Mega, Round, Golden, ACE3, Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3(7`,8`,10`), Galaxy Tab 2(10`)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Alarm, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
With MotoCast, as long as you keep your computer powered on and online, you can quickly and securely get access to the media and files stored on your computer using your phone or any web browser.
* Video streaming - Easily stream videos from your computer to your phone. No need to sync or copy.
* Music streaming - Stream your entire music library and iTunes playlists from your computer to your phone over 3G/4G or WiFi
* Remote file access - Browse files and documents located on your computer with your phone anywhere.
* Multi-format support - MotoCast PC software supports many video formats and converts them on-the-fly for remote streaming. Supported format includes AVI, MP4, MKV, 3GPP, Flash Video, and QuickTime.
* Bandwidth optimization - MotoCast’s Real-time Adaptive Transcoding technology not only converts video formats, but optimizes video streams over 3G/4G to minimize wireless data usage.
* Download for offline use - Files and documents located on your computers can be wirelessly saved to your phone for offline use . Compatible with QuickOffice and other apps on your device.
* Windows and Mac support - MotoCast PC software works great with Windows or Mac.
* Access from any web browser - Also stream your computer's videos, music and files at mymotocast.com.
Note: MotoCast does not play DRM protected content, which includes videos bought from iTunes and Amazon. Not all wireless carriers allow video streaming over 3G/4G.
Power up your Android™ experience with Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync, now with FREE wireless syncing!
Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync lets you wirelessly sync music, photos, and videos between your PC and Android devices. To top it off, the one-click feature optimizes your content on the fly so you can start enjoying anything from your favorite iTunes® playlists to your own movies.
• Transfer photos, music and videos between PC and Android
• Take your media on-the-go
• Sync iTunes™ playlists to Android™ devices
• Easy playback without formatting issues
• Set up in seconds and you're ready to go!
Nero MediaHome is required to activate the free Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync.
Download NeroMediaHome now: http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=11813
More from developer
About Bright Flashlight - LED Torch
The simplest and brightest yet most beautiful Flashlight app. It uses the torch LED light of the camera. Completely free.
- brightest LED flashlight illuminator
- set to turn on the light automatically
- fastest startup
- elegant and beautiful design
- uses the camera led light
- set to not turn off light on quit
- keep screen alive, to prevent torchlight from turning off
- full screen mode
- uses the highest brightness setting
- screen turns white when device is not supported
This app does not collect any of your information.
This app does only what it's supposed to do, to turn on the led if the device is supported or turn the screen white if it's not supported. That is all.
Keywords: flashlight, led, useful applicaton, dark, night, must have tool, maglite, mac flashlight, bright, flash, torch, laterna, linterna, el feneri, фенерче, free, brightest, illuminator
Not all devices are supported.
- turn on light on start
- don't turn off light on quit
- two brightness levels on some devices
- tip or swipe to change brightness
- screen turn white when device is not supported
Visit my website for information on supported devices, about the required license and a disclaimer.
- timer will run in the background if app is not open
- plays sound when the timer finishes
- set the timer to repeat
- set a quiet time in between timer repetitions
- timer text colors change for the main and the quiet-time timer, so you will with a quick glance in which period you are
The quiet time comes very handy, e.g. for the Pomodoro Technique, you set the main timer to 25 minutes, this is the time where you work concentrated. The quiet time will be set to 5 minutes, this is the time you take a break. Set the repetition count to 8 for a whole work day.
I added options to mail me if you find an error or if you have a feature request. Please use those and I will try to make this a better and more useful app.
This app is developed by an experienced Oktoberfest-goer and will help you to enjoy your visit at the Oktoberfest. Read further to see how.
You can see a zoomable map of the Oktoberfest (Wiesn) Festival Area in Munich showing streetnames and all other essential informations that you will need, like where to get money, beer and how to get to the metro, tram, sbahn or cab to get home.
You can save your HOME GPS coordinates in the app and later in the evening you can tell the app to show your home location in Google Maps, or if you want to walk, the app will show you the root to your home location in Google Maps. (This feature needs Google Maps installed.)
You can also locate yourself via GPS in the festival area, just for the case that you have lost your orientation. Happens to the best.
You can send your location information via sms and email to a friend, so you both can meet. If your friend has an Android phone or is on a PC, he will be able to open Google Maps and locate you easily. He does NOT need to have this app.
But now the most important feature: you can tell the app to open Google Maps with the fastest route from your current location to the Oktober Fest. If this is not esssential, I don't know what is.
DON'T PANIC - This app is your towel for the Wiesn'
- place a widget on your home screen
- click the widget to start a task
- click the widget to stop a task
When you open the app you can:
- see your history of recorded tasks
- get simple reportings for today, yesterday, this week, last week, etc.
- export the data in .csv file format (e.g to import it into a spreadsheet applcation)
* This app is in development, expect updates. Email me if you have a specific feature request and I will add it, if it might be useful for the majority of users.*
* use the send option in Google Drive to save your files as pdf
* use the share option in image/gallery apps to save the image
* share an imgur album from any app and it will save the album as a zip file
All files will be saved to your downloads directory on your sdcard.
This app does not appear in your app drawer, it will appear whenever you choose to share an image or send a Google Drive document. To uninstall you can go into your app manager or use the Google Play app.
If you like more file types supported, drop me a line.