Included controls are:
-Media control (Play | Pause | Next | Back | Volume)
-Mouse control (Move | Scrolling | Zoom)
-Keyboard control (softkeyboard | hardware keys)
-Sortcuts (desktop | close | shutdown | ...)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
It requires no installation or registration.
Facebook fans can test this app for free:
The iTunes Remote is part of the Remote Control Collection:
Please note: This app was not developed or licensed by Apple. The rights to mentioned trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
The application downloads all music that you specify from your PC to your sdcard.
You can click on each song and download them individually.
You can choose multi select and download multiple songs/folders.
You can just choose "Sync all"
Syncing all will download all songs in the background so you will not be interrupted and can still use your device for anything else.
After all your songs are Synced and you add more songs to iTunes, you will just need to "Sync all" again and it will only download those new songs.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
★The ultimate free anti-virus app!
The free calling and messaging app, LINE brings you LINE Anti Virus!
Let this free security app protect your personal information from malicious programs and apps. Simple one-touch checks let you stay in control!
▼LINE Anti Virus: Main Features
★Simple one-touch checks let you stay in control!
Check for any malicious programs or for any other malware on your smartphone in just a few seconds.
A detailed scan is also an option: Simply select “Full Scan”.
★Real-Time Monitoring for Maximum Protection
As well as detecting malicious programs, this function alerts you immediately of any abnormal operations by applications and any threats to your security through the widget and notification bars; enabling you to deal with high-risk situations as quickly as possible.
★Check which apps access your personal information at a glance
This feature allows you to easily check which of your information the apps installed on the device are accessing, such as contact information, location information, calling history etc.
You can determine which apps are high-risk and delete them as necessary, while apps which you trust can be added to the app’s “Safe Apps” list.
★Choose how you want the app to work
As well as adding trusted apps to a Safe Apps list, you can configure which contents to scan for as well as choosing to have Real-Time Monitoring switched on or off.
★New anti-smishing feature
Smishing, or SMS phishing, is a hacking method that gathers personal information or causes monetary loss through the spreading of malicious apps via URLs sent through SMS messages.
LINE Antivirus protects you from such threats with its new anti-smishing feature.
★New Where’s My Phone feature
By enabling this feature, you can receive emails with the location information and photos from the phone’s cameras at a selected frequency when the phone is lost. Location information and photos will be sent to you at regular intervals until the phone’s battery dies completely.
★One-touch optimization feature
Clean up your smartphone's usage history and RAM with a single touch to help it run smooth as butter.
★ Secure File Deletion
Files can now be securely deleted, ensuring that no personal information can be leaked when changing devices or losing your phone.
★ Addition of the App Management Feature
Manage apps that have been installed on your device for a long time and apps that haven’t been used in a while.
Keep your smartphone safe!
We hope you enjoy using LINE Anti-Virus!
This free app provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and vital information about your children so that it’s all at hand if you need it. You can show the pictures and provide physical identifiers like height and weight to security or police officers on the spot. Using a special tab on the app, you can also quickly and easily e-mail the information to authorities with just a few clicks.
The app includes tips on keeping children safe, as well as specific guidance on what to do in the first 48 crucial hours after a child goes missing. Links to additional resources for families and victims are also provided.
Please be assured that no information on your child will be collected or stored by the FBI unless you provide it during an emergency.
Warning: If you downloaded an earlier version of the FBI Child ID app (all versions released prior to 2015), any photos and/or information you previously entered will be lost when installing this update.
Child ID Highlights:
- Any photos and/or information you previously entered will not be transferred when installing this update. Please re-create profiles using new format.
- Include a default e-mail address for your local police department.
- Auto-populate addresses and phone numbers across profiles.
- Add photos for identifying characteristics (birthmarks, scars, etc.).
- Set and send your phone’s location as your child’s last known location.
Organize Your Child’s Information
- Create as many child profiles as you need.
- Use your phone camera and photo library to take and upload photos of each child.
- Add and update key identifying information.
Know What To Do
- Get safety tips on keeping your child out of harm’s way.
- Learn what to do in first few critical hours after a child goes missing.
- Visit additional links with resources for families and victims.
Get Information to Authorities in an Emergency
- Quickly call 911 or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- E-mail your child’s pictures and information to authorities.
- Show identifying information to security or law enforcement officers on the spot.
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy Note4 (edge), Galaxy A3, A5, Galaxy Alpha LTE, Galaxy S2 (HD LTE/Plus), S3 (mini), S4 (mini/Active/zoom), S5 (mini/Active/zoom), Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3 (Neo), Win, 大器2, Golden, Ace3, Trend3, Round, J, Premier, Grand (Neo/2/Prime), Mega (2/5.8"/6.3"), Express (2), Feel, Core (LTE/Lite/mini/Prime), R style, Note (8/10.1), NotePro (12.2), Tab2 (10.1), Tab3 (7/8/10.1/Lite), Tab4 (7/8/10.1), TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Tab S (8.4/10.5)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Please download AppLock first. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock
After install this app, you need enable Advanced Protection in Settings of AppLock.
When you enable Advanced Protection , nobody can kill or uninstall AppLock without password.
If you want to remove AppLock, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap Uninstall item.
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. email@example.com
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
About Bright Flashlight - LED Torch
The simplest and brightest yet most beautiful Flashlight app. It uses the torch LED light of the camera. Completely free.
- brightest LED flashlight illuminator
- set to turn on the light automatically
- fastest startup
- elegant and beautiful design
- uses the camera led light
- set to not turn off light on quit
- keep screen alive, to prevent torchlight from turning off
- full screen mode
- uses the highest brightness setting
- screen turns white when device is not supported
This app does not collect any of your information.
This app does only what it's supposed to do, to turn on the led if the device is supported or turn the screen white if it's not supported. That is all.
Keywords: flashlight, led, useful applicaton, dark, night, must have tool, maglite, mac flashlight, bright, flash, torch, laterna, linterna, el feneri, фенерче, free, brightest, illuminator
Not all devices are supported.
- turn on light on start
- don't turn off light on quit
- two brightness levels on some devices
- tip or swipe to change brightness
- screen turn white when device is not supported
Visit my website for information on supported devices, about the required license and a disclaimer.
* supports multiple users
* easy navigation between saved posts
* unsave posts from within the app, will be deleted with the next refresh
* re-save unsaved post
* login is ssl secured
* passwords are not saved on the device
This app is still in beta and a work in progress.
More features are planned. If you have a certain feature you would like to see, send me an email.
I also want to work on the styling of the app and the icon, but I'm not a designer so bear with me while I do my best.
Crashes may happen, please send a report so I can fix it.
- place a widget on your home screen
- click the widget to start a task
- click the widget to stop a task
When you open the app you can:
- see your history of recorded tasks
- get simple reportings for today, yesterday, this week, last week, etc.
- export the data in .csv file format (e.g to import it into a spreadsheet applcation)
* This app is in development, expect updates. Email me if you have a specific feature request and I will add it, if it might be useful for the majority of users.*
* use the send option in Google Drive to save your files as pdf
* use the share option in image/gallery apps to save the image
* share an imgur album from any app and it will save the album as a zip file
All files will be saved to your downloads directory on your sdcard.
This app does not appear in your app drawer, it will appear whenever you choose to share an image or send a Google Drive document. To uninstall you can go into your app manager or use the Google Play app.
If you like more file types supported, drop me a line.
- timer will run in the background if app is not open
- plays sound when the timer finishes
- set the timer to repeat
- set a quiet time in between timer repetitions
- timer text colors change for the main and the quiet-time timer, so you will with a quick glance in which period you are
The quiet time comes very handy, e.g. for the Pomodoro Technique, you set the main timer to 25 minutes, this is the time where you work concentrated. The quiet time will be set to 5 minutes, this is the time you take a break. Set the repetition count to 8 for a whole work day.
I added options to mail me if you find an error or if you have a feature request. Please use those and I will try to make this a better and more useful app.
This app is developed by an experienced Oktoberfest-goer and will help you to enjoy your visit at the Oktoberfest. Read further to see how.
You can see a zoomable map of the Oktoberfest (Wiesn) Festival Area in Munich showing streetnames and all other essential informations that you will need, like where to get money, beer and how to get to the metro, tram, sbahn or cab to get home.
You can save your HOME GPS coordinates in the app and later in the evening you can tell the app to show your home location in Google Maps, or if you want to walk, the app will show you the root to your home location in Google Maps. (This feature needs Google Maps installed.)
You can also locate yourself via GPS in the festival area, just for the case that you have lost your orientation. Happens to the best.
You can send your location information via sms and email to a friend, so you both can meet. If your friend has an Android phone or is on a PC, he will be able to open Google Maps and locate you easily. He does NOT need to have this app.
But now the most important feature: you can tell the app to open Google Maps with the fastest route from your current location to the Oktober Fest. If this is not esssential, I don't know what is.
DON'T PANIC - This app is your towel for the Wiesn'