Why you need this app:
• You are at work. Your spouse is at home. Have your spouse compose a grocery list for you so you can visit the supermarket after work on your way home.
• You have an Android device and your spouse has an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) device – you can have a fully synchronized shared grocery list.
✔ Automatic cloud synchronization.
✔ Share your account with spouse/family/friends to manage grocery lists together.
✔ iOS version of the app from the save developer – keep you grocery list in sync on all devices
If you have an iOS device that you want to use for access to your shared shopping list you need to get the iOS version from here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id513591616?mt=8
A simple, clear and easily customisable interface keeps things in your control, allowing you to get on with your weekly shopping with ease.
Always writing lists and losing scrap paper when you need it most? Super Shopping List is probably for you.
- A running total of bills always available.
- Strike items as you shop to keep on top.
- Easy keyboard entry.
- Modify prices and quantity simply.
- Easy to read.
- Range of background colours.
A shopping list application that you can get the most out of, with no cluttered interface and no ad-popups. Make your shopping experience better!
- Multiple shopping lists
- Product categories
- Price, product quantity, custom quantity units
- Calculation of total price of a list
- Tax calculation
- Customizations of app's UI through settings (font size, buttons in lists etc.)
- Sharing of lists via standard android share dialog
- Optional synchronization of lists and settings across your devices. Synchronization is performed using your Google Drive account. If sync is enabled then after any changes made in a list or in settings, sync will be made automatically. To get updated data from Drive on another device, you have to perform sync manually (from the menu).
Shopping List will learn from you and with time will tell how much product you should add to the list.
Are you're going to do the same list last month?, No matter just touch copy and he will create a new list for you.
You can see your stats anytime.
Shopping will be easier.
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103628208811658337639
Template Grocery, List Printable, Healthy Grocery, Grocery Apps, Free Grocery, Grocery Shopping, Make A Grocery, Grocery List App, Groceries list, Food Grocery, Grocery Food List, App
Add products to the application. The latter will generate QR codes that you can print. Stick the printed list of QR codes in your kitchen and scan the corresponding code when you notice that something is missing in your fridge!
You can also add product manually or scan the barcode of the products you need to buy before throwing them away!
The application is in beta version. Test it and let me some feedbacks and new ideas/proposals via the "propose your idea" button.
Note: you need Google Cloud Print to be able to print lists (easy to set).
How it works:
- create multiple shopping lists on the Create screen
- add or delete items on the Data screen, then
- set items in your shopping list on Add screen
- check off items as you shop on the View screen
Finished items can be crossed out.
It supports the following simple procedures:
* Open the app, add a new item, close the app
* Open the app, remove a single item, close the app
* Open the app, check the added items, close the app
* Open the app, find a finished item, cross out the item, close the app
* Open the app, open the options menu, select "remove finished items", close the app
Nothing more, nothing less ;-)
From version 2.1.0 a new edit items mode is reachable from the options menu.
Tap on an item to cross it out. Tap again on it to toggle its state.
Long tap on an item to open a dialogue that allows the remove.
Use the hardware menu button or the action bar to open the options menu.
In edit items mode tap on an item to open a dialog that allows the edit.
This app does not require additional permissions.