Use this application to calibrate the microphone of the Turnkey idB Noise Monitor or the iVibe using the 94 dB calibrator.
This application reads the data from the noise monitor and calibrates the instrument. The application works in both Online and Offline mode.
Enter the AirQWeb login credentials to show the list of the noise monitoring instruments registered in your AirQWeb account. Once you are logged in, you can use this app in offline mode.
Instructions to Use:
1. Connect your handheld device to the Internet or instrument's WiFi.
2. Open the Sound Calibrator App.
3. Enter AirQWeb login details.
4. Select an instrument from the list to calibrate.
5. Insert the microphone into the 94 dB piston calibrator.
6. Once the app starts reading the values from the instrument.
7. Press the 'Calibrate' button to start calibration.