Move around in Toca Town! Visit the store to buy groceries, stop by the restaurant to cook lunch, and head home to watch movies with friends. Run over to the park for a picnic or the police station to meet the officers. Cereal for dinner or maybe a quick pillow fight before bed? In Toca Town you decide!
Play cops and robbers today and hide and seek tomorrow, the story is up to you. Use your imagination to create your own world and play together with friends and family.
There are treasures everywhere in Toca Town. Turn on and off lights, toss garbage in the bins, or wrap up a present in the store to give to friends. Remember there are no rules in Toca Town so don’t be afraid to interact with anything, even the toilet!
- 21 Toca Boca characters to play with. Do you recognize any of them?
- 6 locations to explore – park, store, police station, restaurant, house & apartment
- Open game play with no rules or stress
- Kid-friendly interface
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Town is made for kids as young as 3 yet can capture the imagination of those much older. It’s filled with surprises and exciting things to do – there are no limits, just fun! Come play!
You requested an update, we listened and added a whole bunch of fun things! Are you ready? Here we go:
We’ve added a pond
- Swim, float things, drop stones & heavy items to the bottom, collect tadpoles & fish and bring them back home in a bowl!
And there’s a beach
- Build sand castles
You can make night and day
- Tap the sun to control daytime and night time. Can you see the stars?
Like camping? Good! We set up a tent for you!
- Light a campfire and roast marshmallows and sausages
- Pick berries and mushrooms
- Shine the torch around the park and find things in the dark
- We brought 5 more pets to Toca Town
- Feed the pets and take them for a walk in the designated pet poo area
- Invite the pets to sleep in the beds and watch it snooze
Thanks a million to all of you who sent in your suggestions. You helped us make this real!
so that you can play with a few playthings.
1. Playing a musical instrument -
Touch that can be played by piano, guitar, drums.
2. Figure Practice - Can draw graphics using touch mode.
3. Rock-paper-scissors - Five wins first game of
the CPU if you win the game.
4. Show clock - Will turn the clock pointed
to the hour and minute hands mark the time.
The phone also supports the TTS
(Text To Speech), the time you press the
speaker shape the sound tells
5. Car Games - To avoid a car coming down the flying car,
and comes down to a coin cell phones by
using a direction sensor game is to acquire.
6. Calculators - Calculator can do simple arithmetic
Support up to seven-digit number and
the decimal point is not supported.
A phone that supports the TTS
(Text To Speech) button is pressed,
the note will read numbers sound.
1. TTS entered in smartphone preferences and language settings.
2. TTS attached by the manufacturer, depending on the TTS engine support to other languages, so you hear may
3. Car game requires the cell phone's orientation sensor.
* By phone and blocked for characters or to silent mode during the time you want the ability to change the application of the automatic flight mode.
* Alarm clock with similar UI is also easy to use.
* Also to conserve the battery by preventing unnecessary time on the phone and text may
* Bedtime, school hours, an important meeting, and that the phone is ringing can be avoided.
* TAG : Automatic flightmode Block Sleep Timer nap alarm silent mode