SLP professionals - Please try out limited free version before making this purchase.
Your suggestion comments and feedback are appreciated. firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech with Milo: Verbs is centered on an adorable and energetic mouse named Milo. Milo performs over 100 actions, such as bounce, count, and play. This provides an engaging way to build up an action word vocabulary in the child. Flash cards are typically used for this type of exercise, but the animation that comes with Milo will keep any child focused and attentive. And most important- it is fun!
The app comes with two sets of instructions- one for Speech Therapists and one for Parents. This app can be used for infants and toddlers, as well as children with language delays.
About the app:
- Used in therapy for children with special needs, such as: Autism / Asperger Syndrome, Down Syndrome, developmental delays, cognitive delays, speech and language delays.
- Fun and affordable
- Milo, an animated mouse, keeps children interested and motivated to learn.
- Instructions for Speech Therapists and Parents
- Verb is spoken as the action is completed to reinforce action with auditory input. There is an option to turn this feature off.
- Written verb is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills.
- Phrase button allows child to listen to a sentence using the verb.
- Milo takes a break every once in a while with some cheese and a dance. The child gets to feed Milo some cheese and watch him dance as a reward for his/her hard work.
- You may customize the actions that Milo performs. On List of Actions from the Home Page, you can do the following: random order, alphabetical order, or select your own custom set of verbs to work on by touching the word(s) in list of actions to activate/deactivate blue button.
Background music can be turned off if it is too distracting for the child
The app opens up to a menu that lets the user choose to either read the story or go to the “compliments” page. The social story describes why it’s good to give compliments, and what types of things you can compliment someone on. The “compliments” page has six buttons with different compliments from the story that play an audio clip of the compliment when pushed.
Compliments are often used to create, maintain and strengthen interpersonal relationships between people. From early childhood the giving and receiving of compliments are fundamental tools of personal interactions and conversations.
Typical children usually develop an understanding of compliments without direct instruction from adults. This makes it is easy to forget that this may not be the case for everyone. Certain individuals, particularly those with social or communication delays, like someone diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, may need more direct instruction in this important skill.
Teaching social skills such as giving and receiving compliments to any child may be easier and less stressful when visual supports, like social stories are used.
Social stories are an important type of visual support often used with children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, Down syndrome or other special need. This social story uses simple text and descriptive pictures to how to compliment someone, and how to react when you are complimented.
Social stories were first defined by Carol Gray in 1991 and are commonly used to break down a task or social situation into small and easy to understand steps, often accompanied by descriptive pictures. Social stories are easy to implement and are used by many professionals for a wide range of behaviors and skills.
The open-ended flexibility of STS Artic. apps provides endless therapeutic opportunities. Although these apps focus on practicing speech sounds, the creative therapist will find them useful for practicing a variety of language skills. Our “Create-A-Scene” option is the perfect way to combine practicing speech sounds with practicing the following of directions, increasing utterance length, increasing use of grammatical markers, increasing use of descriptors, and increasing vocabulary skills. These apps naturally provide opportunities for children to spontaneously generate phrases and sentences unlike other “canned” approaches. Other important features of this app include voice recording capability, scoring for data collection, and capability of e-mailing data.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING STS ARTIC. TOWN:
On each scene of the apps there are several interactive items. We have also included numerous pictured items in each scene that are not interactive but will provide many opportunities for additional practice and spontaneous speech productions.
The scroll tool at the bottom right-hand corner of each scene contains pictures of all interactive objects. Scroll through the pictures and find the matching picture in the scene. Touching the picture on the scroll tool will name the pictured item. Touching the matching item in the scene with the picture on the scroll tool will create a fun interactive experience that is highly reinforcing! The “Create-A-Scene” option allows children to drag down and use the stimulus items within their corresponding scenes to practice words and/or generate spontaneous productions. This also allows the therapist to choose the needed stimulus items specific to individual children.
Autism iHelp is an invaluable tool for your child with Autism when those first words just don’t come. The colorful real-life photos are presented in an easy-to-label format.
This app includes several features:
24 real world photos; it has been proven that children with Autism respond best to photos as opposed to illustrations and are very visual learners.
• 24 photos chosen based on established expressive language milestones are divided into three sub groups of eight. With 24 photos, over-stimulation is less likely which increases the child’s ability to grasp the concepts at an appropriate rate.
• Labels of all photos with the option to turn off the label as some children with Autism may be more drawn to the written word. At the end of eight images there will be an option to try again, aiding in repetition and drill required for learning new words.
• Option to have images presented at random or not, to additionally aid in generalization and concrete learning.
• When audio is selected, two voice options are available—male and female. This provides the most realistic experience for your child. There will also be an option to turn the audio off, which would prompt your child to use his or her own voice and spontaneously label the learned words.
• This app also includes two Learning Enhancement activities. These learning activities are presented in a game-like format, and require the child to either match a picture to word given multiple word choices or choose the word that goes with the picture in a field of 4 pictures. These games check retention of the learned vocabulary and integrate auditory and visual memory. Additionally, you are able to track your child's gains through progress reports that average the last 3 performances of each learning enhancement activity.
Autism iHelp - Food app includes groups of fruits, vegetables, and everyday foods. Foods were chosen based on popularity among preschoolers, and healthy choices. These photos are very motivating and can be used for requesting a food or labeling a food.
“with Autism iHelp…..it gets better.”
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Speak by touching buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
• Includes natural sounding voices (not robotic) in multiple languages..OR use the included audio recording function to record voices or sounds
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com
Our Speech and Language Therapy team have created these Talk and Turn cards to help children practice sound transitions. Use this app for directing sound production sppech therapy to develop transistions in sound production, the next step in language production.
Studies have proved that auditory analysis training results in significantly better reading. We make this process fun, so that your child can become a better reader. If you invest in your child’s development early on, you will build his confidence and love of reading and lay the foundation for his future education.
The App is targeted for teachers and parents and therapists to encourage children to practice these fundamental skills.
Level one of Auditory Analysis can be used by children from approximately 4 years of age.
Auditory Analysis has 7 levels with a total of 356 practice words each with their own image.
Level 1: Compound words. The student has to omit one part of the compound word.
Level 2: Two syllable words. The student has to omit one syllable
Level 3: The student has to omit the initial phoneme from the word
Level 4: The student has to omit the final phoneme from the word
Level 5: The student has to substitute either the initial or final phoneme of the word with a different phoneme
Level 6: Words containing consonant blends. The student has to omit one sound from the blend
Level 7: Words containing consonant blends. The student is required to substitute one of sounds in the blend.
Two fun games provide motivation.
Squash the spider: A pesky spider is on the loose Squash him before he wreaks havoc. He is super fast and strong. Get him five times so that he moves to a different neighborhood.
Pop the balloon: On no! All the balloons are flying away they are going to pollute the environment. Pop as many as you can fast before it is too late.
The app has been designed by Nikki Heyman who holds qualifications in both speech and language therapy and remedial education. She has worked with children ranging from 2 ½ years old through 12 years of age. Nikki has ensured that the customisation options provided allow the app to meet your needs.
Images have been carefully selected to best illustrate the words.
Auditory processing refers to the ability to identify, interpret and attach meaning to sound that is heard. This can be in the absence of a physical hearing loss.
This App addresses the following critical Auditory Processing Skills:
Auditory Discrimination: the ability to hear differences in sounds
Auditory Segmenting/Syllabification: the ability to break words into their parts and syllables.
Auditory Analysis: to determine the number, sequence, and specific sounds that are within a word
Auditory Blending: to blend individual sounds to form words.
Auditory- Visual Association: to be able to link a sound with a grapheme (letter).
Aplikace obsahuje jednotlivé lekce, ve kterých si děti mohou hlásky procvičovat. Cvičení slouží k upevnění správné výslovnosti hlásek ve slovech na začátku, uprostřed a na konci slov. Všechna cvičení slouží k tzv. fixaci hlásek ve slovech.
Pro výuku hlásky R jsme připravili nejen slova k upevnění, ale také cvičení, ve kterých se děti hlásku R teprve učí. V tomto cvičení si děti mohou procvičovat metodu, ve které se ve slabikách a slovech používá místo hlásky R hláska D.
V aplikaci Logopedie najdete několik různých cvičení.
V prvním cvičení si děti osvojují slovní zásobu a seznamují se s jednotlivými slovy, která jsou spojena s obrázkem. V dalším cvičení si mohou zahrát logopedické pexeso a kromě správné výslovnosti mohou procvičovat také paměť. Ve třetím cvičení se procvičuje rozumění řeči a správná výslovnost hlásek ve slovech.
V posledním typu cvičení si děti mohou svoji výslovnost nahrát a následně si ji poslechnout.
Aplikace Logopedie je vhodná k výuce výslovnosti v logopedických ambulancích a také pro domácí procvičování hlásek. Aplikace Logopedie je zábavná a motivující.
Naše další výukové hry pro děti:
★ 12 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Over 450 words!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. eFlash Educational Baby Flash Cards in English features over 450 high quality images with text and voiceovers. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach eachother!
With the voice recognition you can verify the pronunciation and you can listen the right one.
This is a fun tool for everyone to improve the pronunciation.
You can verify the progress in a fast way.
The free version offers exercises with:
The pro version offers exercises with the following sound:
- ea and ea
- Easy to use
- Use low memory and low CPU
- Fast increase of the pronunciation
- No Ads
- Many words
Key words: english, pronunciation, learn, children, Adults, Word, Voice, Logopedic, exercise, voice recognition, speech, therapy
- Musical instruments
- Home (stuff found at home)
In resume, 53 images with its corresponding sounds. For instance, the picture of a dog is shown while barking sound, or the kid watch the image of a guitar and sounds a song, etc.
The second play mode is called Riddle. One sound is played and three semi-hidden images are shown. The kid have to relate the sound with the correct image. In this play mode the kid interact a lot with the app and he have a lot of fun.
Sounds For Kids is the perfect app for kids learn new sounds and have fun at the same time. We hope you enjoy it!
☆Counting - Numbers 1 - 20
☆Alphabet - ABC
☆Color Burst! ( Fireworks like game )
☆Animals - Farm
☆Animals - Safari
☆Animals - Sea
☆Opposites (Big , Small etc)
☆Record your own voice to replace the speech synth, to personalize the sounds(Quality depends on phone mic)
☆Draw and shake, practice drawing and kids painting
☆Word catch, a fun game for learning new words
192 amazing pictures + sounds of: animals, vehicles, musical-instruments and household items
· "Favorite app! Keeps my 20 month old daughter captive for hours!"
· "Love on the first touch!"
· "What an awesome app!!! Each object has 5 pictures and 5 different sounds. Great job designer!!"
· "Perfection - 5 stars aren't enough!"
·"As a pediatric speech pathologist, this app is the BEST I have found. It's the one that NEVER fails to interest my kiddos."
· "Still a household favorite, 3 years later."
· "This is so far the most educational, most kid friendly and parent approved App I have found."
· "Best app ever, it's the ONLY thing that occupies my son in restaurants."
· "Best toddler app! It's simple in design but just perfect for the littlest kids."
· Super simple!
· Dubbing in 32 languages.
· 192 amazing pictures & sounds.
· 5 rotating pictures for every item.
· Includes popular classical music pieces.
· Discover more features in the settings menu.
· · · · · · · ·
"Fantastic app to teach object recognition sounds of a variety of objects in a simple yet engaging way."
"Sound Touch is a phenomenal app that has many features ideal for the special needs community."
"Fantastic concept, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game! 10 out of 10 stars"
· · · · · · · ·
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. For the younger ones, even swiping can get a little tricky. Sound Touch relies only on taps, making it super easy for little fingers to navigate.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. It’s broken into 6 categories, which are shown at the bottom of the screen as pictures – animals, wild animals, wild birds, vehicles, musical-instruments and household. Each page has various items displayed with bright, cute cartoon items. Tap a picture, and a real life photo of the item pops open, accompanied by the sound it makes. Tap the picture anywhere, and it disappears.
Playing around with the app, you'll discover something even cooler – each item has not one, but 5 real pictures and sounds! Bringing up something new every time you tap is a great way to keep kids’ attention. The photos are great, as is the sound quality of the recordings.
The musical instruments section features famous classical music pieces – your kids can tap on a violin or trumpet and hear 5 different runs. With ships and fire trucks, horses and ducks, violins and accordions, elephants and monkeys, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game!
Check out also:
· Sound Touch 2
· Video Touch - Animals
· Video Touch - Wildlife
· Video Touch - Birds
· Video Touch - Vehicles
· Video Touch - Music
At the moment, we have 30 main phonics sounds with over 300 words, each of which is accompanied by at least an interactive animation, a high quality image and 3 fabulous audios. That makes our database to be one of the largest online phonics programs.
How does it work? In "ABC phonics: phonics for kids", each word is presented with an animation (with sound effects) that illustrates the meaning of the word. We follow a number of steps to teach your child how to sound out the word and letters phonetically. Firstly, we sound out the word slowly, then blend it slowly and finally blend it quickly. As sounds are pronounced, the corresponding letters are highlighted to help children master the phonics sounds. For each phonics sound, your child will have a chance to reinforce their reading comprehension by going through 7 different phonics games.
To those who are searching for how to teach phonics to your children or free phonics worksheets that your preschoolers can practice, your search ends here. This learning phonics program offers a fun with phonics way that you cannot find anywhere else. Our phonics games for kids are unique and so much fun that you do not want your kindergarteners to miss.
This ABC phonics reading app is not only suitable for beginning readers who learn to read common ABC alphabet phonics, but also first grade readers who are looking for supplementary phonics programs to their phonics books. In other words, it benefits not only the preschoolers but also little babies and toddlers as they will learn ABC phonics and pronunciation and enhance their reading skills in the journey of “learning to read” to be confident lifelong readers.
We offer free phonics games with three interactive word machines for letter sound "a" for all users. Once you have some ideas of how the lesson plans are organised in this phonics program, you can decide whether or not to proceed with other phonics sounds.
This app is contributed by many educators and teachers who have many years of experience in teaching phonics to little children.
+++ Features +++
- 7 different phonics games
- 30 phonics sounds
- 3 word machines
- Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education experts
- Delightful animations will help your children learn letters and words in a fun and engaging way
- Sound out each letter and word to help your toddlers to learn main phonics rules and letter sounds
- Enhance your child’s pronunciation and serve as speech therapy.
- Various fun and interactive phonics activities
- A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
- Funny, bright and creative artwork
What will my child learn from this phonics games app?
Your child will learn how to sound out main phonics sounds. They will have fun in reading phonics and develops their reading skills by decoding the phonics sounds. Various phonics activities will keep your child engaged to the program.
Download this delightfully interactive educational phonics games app now to enjoy your reading journey with us!
Phonics for kids is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is, “Education starts at birth”. We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped many children to become confident early readers, and we can help your child to be one, too.
Have questions about Phonics for kids? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
so that you can play with a few playthings.
1. Playing a musical instrument -
Touch that can be played by piano, guitar, drums.
2. Figure Practice - Can draw graphics using touch mode.
3. Rock-paper-scissors - Five wins first game of
the CPU if you win the game.
4. Show clock - Will turn the clock pointed
to the hour and minute hands mark the time.
The phone also supports the TTS
(Text To Speech), the time you press the
speaker shape the sound tells
5. Car Games - To avoid a car coming down the flying car,
and comes down to a coin cell phones by
using a direction sensor game is to acquire.
6. Calculators - Calculator can do simple arithmetic
Support up to seven-digit number and
the decimal point is not supported.
A phone that supports the TTS
(Text To Speech) button is pressed,
the note will read numbers sound.
1. TTS entered in smartphone preferences and language settings.
2. TTS attached by the manufacturer, depending on the TTS engine support to other languages, so you hear may
3. Car game requires the cell phone's orientation sensor.
* By phone and blocked for characters or to silent mode during the time you want the ability to change the application of the automatic flight mode.
* Alarm clock with similar UI is also easy to use.
* Also to conserve the battery by preventing unnecessary time on the phone and text may
* Bedtime, school hours, an important meeting, and that the phone is ringing can be avoided.
* TAG : Automatic flightmode Block Sleep Timer nap alarm silent mode