* Current location is displayed automatically
* Option to copy the current location coordinates with address
* Ad free application
* Track your position as you move
User can get many other useful details :
5. Elevation from sea level
6. Lat & Long
User can customize his/her location by selecting the location on Map OR entering the address.
Also can calculate the distance between current location and target location Or any two locations.
Now you can also add your friend's address details directly to your contacts. The longitude and latitude are saved as an URL which opens your friend's location on maps directly (Refer Screenshot #4 and #5).
You can share your location URL to your friend's too
The widget provides a brief address of the place and you can get the updated address with a click!!! You can also share your location address via widget.
Any suggestions/feedbacks are welcome. Please email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to https://www.facebook.com/androidapps2404 for more apps
Now the user can able to see his/her all recent Locations which he/she has visited. User's all recent locations will be shown in a list and user can able to remove or Refresh the list.
Never need to tell a friend where you are?
Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
 NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
 SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
- Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
- Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
 CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
 SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger , Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
 SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place . But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
 CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
- Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
- Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
 SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
- Google Navigator
- Mireo viaGPS
- Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
- CoPilot GPS
We are pleased to respond to your every request or question! Write to us at :
Or directly from the application, by clicking on : 'Contact us'
If you like the app, don't hesitate to put a review!
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Where Am I shows your current location. It will update when you move to another place.
You can set the duration of the update intervals through app setting.
Just click the widget and it will take you to the Screen which shows your location history .
App stores yours location history, which you can delete also when not required.
You can view your location on the google map, when you click on the card.
*This app is very useful when you travel or roam, By looking the screen you will know which road or location you are.
**This app doesn't draw battery and very low in the memory and cpu uses.
Able to Save location data into database.
Able to delete the location data from the database.
Display all previous location you have visited.
Give me rating and send me feedback after you install or uninstall which makes to improve our app and add new features.
If you dont like anything in this app kindly report us. We will try our best to improve our apps and remove any bugs if found.
"Share your exact location with friends and family via Google maps. Lost in the city? No problem. Can't find mom and dad? No problem. You can send a secret pass-phrase to your phone if you've lost it (or if you're wondering where your kids are at, at 11:30 in the evening) to have it send its location back to you. Go pro, and the phone can be set to send its location repeatedly.
BAM Rating 10/10"
Share Where is an easy-to-use app that allows you to quickly share your current location with anyone and everyone.
It also includes a home screen widget that allows you to send a predefined message together with your location to multiple recipients via email/SMS or any of your apps with just the click of a widget.
The location is presented as a link to Google maps.
There is no need to register to any community to share your location and the recipients don't have to use any other apps than email, sms or a web browser. The sender doesn't even need a mobile data connection to send the location via SMS.
Share Where is currently available in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
* Please NOTE: Always enable the GPS on your device before using location sharing apps.
• Let your children use it to update you regarding their current location.
• In case of emergency, you can send a predefined message together with your location with just a click on the widget.
• Set up automatic location replies to certain text messages from trusted people. Great if you want to know your children's location by just sending them an SMS.
• Send an SMS with a secret phrase to your lost phone to get it's current location.
• Schedule repeated messages to regularly inform someone (for example someone who is expecting you to arrive) about your current location. (Pro version only)
• Set a timer that will send your location in a specific time unless you cancel it. Great when walking alone late at night or when doing extreme sports like mountaineering.
• Integrate it with apps like Tasker, Locale, Llama, E-Robot via shortcuts.
On Android 4.2 or higher the widget can also be added to your lock screen.
Share where is very battery efficient and runs only when sending messages. No battery draining background processes are running.
If you want to use your default Gmail account for sending emails without having to enter your password, just create an app specific password. The procedure is described here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
The lite version contains ads and is limited to maximum 2 recipients. In the Pro version you can also share a location message with any other app (like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, MSN etc)
keywords: widget, shortcut, location, sms, email, position, emergency, GPS, gmail, geocaching, maps, personal safety alarm, SOS, ICE, messaging, security, tracking, share my location, mayday, one touch location, find my phone, phone locator, send my location, location finder, tasker, locale, e-robot, llama
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at email@example.com if you have anything to say about the app.
Some user Reviews:
"Lumia has 'CITY LENS'? Well we've 'STREET LENS'! Proud to be an android user!" - Haroon
"First time I've found an app so cool it is actually worth rating." - Jacob
"No glitches or problem whatsoever. Works very smooth." - Abhishek
Keywords: maps, places, directions, local search, traffic, transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
Top 10 travel apps in over than 50 countries
Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
LITE vs PRO
MapsWithMe Lite is designed as a trial version, so that you could evaluate responsiveness and level of detail of the maps.
With Lite version you will get:
• offline maps of any country
• all details on the map
• your current location determined by GPS
Additionally to this, MapsWithMe Pro supports:
• offline search on the map
• bookmarking places
• map rotating
• sharing bookmarks via sms, email, etc.
• auto-follow mode
Download MapsWithMe Pro to enjoy the whole bunch of features! Satisfaction or your money back guaranteed.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
If you have any questions, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every request.
Google +: http://plus.google.com/116069636493953875937
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia