1. Letters identification / pronunciation
- Tamil Alphabets (Vowels & Consonants) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, Tamil word, English meaning and Pronunciation.
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Tamil Words - Fruits, Animals, Birds, Body Parts
6. Tamil rhymes
The features of the application
-- Add new phrases
-- Edit the existing phrases
-- Delete the existing phrases
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- (Mark Twain)
User can select his/her desired color and using their finger can start writing over each alphabet following the directions marked along the letter. After trying out an alphabet, user can erase it using the eraser to retry the same alphabet or can move to the next alphabet or the previous alphabet.
The Learn Tamil app is part of the project Learn for Free. With our courses, you can study different languages including Spanish, French, English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Polish, Thai, Tagalog and many more. And the best part. It's completely free!
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Tamil names of animals and birds in a 8 year old girl's sweet voice along with high quality photos and large Tamil text. Kick start your child's Tamil vocabulary with this app.
40+ animals and birds included.
More words coming soon....
We would like to hear your feedback.
Missing a common animal? Wish to suggest a feature? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
உங்கள் குழந்தை எளிதாக தமிழ் படிக்க உதவும் Android App. விலங்குகள் மற்றும் பறவைகளின் புகைப்படங்களும் பெயர்களும் சிறுவர்கள் எழிதில் கற்கும் வண்ணம் அமைக்கப்பட்ட app.
உங்கள் விமர்சனங்களை எங்களுக்கு email@example.com -ல் அனுப்புங்கள்.
இந்த பாடங்களுக்காக குறுச்செயலிகள் உருவாக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன. இதனை இணையதள மூலமாக பார்க்கலாம்.
To watch Virtual classroom programmes by Prof.T.B.Siddalingaiah teaching Tamil through internet as video format in Anroid 4.1.2 above versions.
Minimum Requirements :
Version : Android 4.1.2 and above.
Browser : All
- Quiz improves baby memory skills .
- You can track your kids performance through this app.
- Your child can learn easily by flipping the pages.
- Added voice for each letters
- Kids learn basic Tamil letters.
- Consonants for toddlers.
- Vowels for kids.
- Educational flip cards for your baby.
- Sounds for Vowels and Consonants.
- Improves kids memory.
- Quiz for children.
- Baby can learn Tamil Alphabets with fun.
- Mute voice while kids reading.
- Random puzzle for kids
- Quick letters navigation using dialog options.
- Toddlers performance Stats.
Your feedback and comments are always welcome.
If you are someone looking for an application to learn Tamil Vowels then this app would make it easier for you. With phonetic representation and English vowel matching words this app makes learning Tamil vowels easy.
Learn Tamil Alphabets - Uyir Ezhuthukkal (Vowels)
The structure of the app is as follows,
1. An Image with Tamil Vowel - Contains sample English vowel sound along with Phonetic representation.
Post recording of your voice , steps listed in 3a , you can listen to your audio by clicking on this Image.
2. A Picture loaded by default against the Tamil Vowel. This picture can be replaced to any picture
that you can capture with your phone , steps listed in 3b.
3. Two buttons - Record and Capture.
a) Record - Record the audio , you can describe the Vowel using your own voice. Audio is saved automatically. You can use
"playback" option to check the audio.The recorded audio is assigned against the vowel.
The recording limit is set to 30 seconds. Clicking on the vowel will play the audio.
b) Capture - You can capture any picture of your choice for the vowel and assign it against the vowel using your phone 's camera. You can also select the
image you like from the Gallery.
4. Help - English - Describes the help menu in English language
5. Help - Tamil - Describes the help menu in Tamil Language.
6. Accessing Captured Pictures - All the pictures captured are stored under "Pictures ->TamilVowelsPic -> ".
You can access the pictures at this location.
7. Accessing Recorded Audio - All the audio recorded gets stored at "Music->TamilVowelsAudio-> ".
You can access the audio file at this location.
1. Naveen R Shenoy for the launch image
2. TVU for words reference
3. Special thanks to my wife and kid Siddheshwar for whom I made this app. Hoping my wife uses this app to teach him :)
4. Basic images are from various free sources in the internet. Thanks to them.
Uses camera permission to capture picture, Audio permission to capture recording and Writing to storage for saving the picture and audio.
As of now tested in Sony Xperia S, Samsung Note 1 and 2 and Samsung Basic device.
The game also allows user to set the game to Quiz Mode, through the Settings. In the Quiz Mode, the user is shown multiple pictures and has to find an object that is spoken out. Once the users have mastered vocabulary in a particular area, they can use the quiz mode to verify vocabulary comprehension. Users can also turn-off audio to focus on the practice of reading the script and identifying the correct objects.
The vocabulary topics chosen are simple topics that include:
Each of the topics has a list of a few words that the student is expected to master. By constraining the scope of the vocabulary in this beginners level, one is able to ensure that the student is not confused, but develops self-confidence and sustains interest through incremental achievement.
The Match2Learn Tamil app goes beyond the average flash cards game, which many kids tend to lose interest in, over time. This app reinforces simple vocabulary in Tamil language through spoken and written form, while engaging the player in a memory game.
In today's world, one should be knowledgeable when it comes to speaking and understanding English, which is a universally spoken language. This app helps the Tamil speaking people by helping them learn English through Tamil in the most efficient and effective method. The app makes the toughest of sentences seem simple, thereby ensuring that even through just self study along with this app, one can master the English language