NOTE: Works in conjunction with our Screen Time Parental Control app - this is not a stand-alone app. Please install Screen Time Parental Control on you child's device first.
Screen Time's Key Features:
✔ Daily recurring time limit
Kids spending too much time glued to their screen? Screen Time has a simple non-invasive timer that just works
✔ Bedtime control
Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
✔ Lights out control
Block all apps at lights out time
✔ School time control
Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
✔ Block kids device remotely
Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
✔ Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
✔ Real-time monitoring
What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ App Blocker
Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Kids can't uninstall it
Requires your own password to uninstall.
Follow the instructions on our website to set up Screen Time on your family's devices:
The Remote Control is a subscription service with a 'no strings attached' 14 day free trial. Check out our pricing plans:
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
ScreenTime Control is a parent control app that allows you to monitor and manage the time spent on family's tablets and phones. ScreenTime of Parental Control has the background monitor to check up the time usage and let parents easily control how long your kids can use his/her tablet or phone. When screen time is runout, your kids has to bring the device to you for unlock or recharge more time.
• One click setup screen time
• Device Level lock down after screen time is run out
• Daily time limits on phone or device usage
• Password protected for application uninstall
Parental control, screen time management, screen time parental control
We would like to hear from you
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Ihr Kind möchte mit Ihrem Mobiltelefon oder Ihrem Tablet "kurz" spielen. Sie geben Ihrem Kind Ihr Gerät und erlauben ihm, 10 Minuten zu spielen. Nach 20 Minuten ist das Gerät noch immer in Kinderhand und erst nach langen Diskussionen bekommen Sie Ihr Gerät zurück.
Mit der Staudtsoft Kids Timer App legen Sie fest, wie lange Ihr Kind das Gerät nutzen darf. Sobald die eingestellte Uhrzeit erreicht ist, wird Kids Timer das Gerät automatisch sperren. Erst durch die Eingabe Ihres Passwortes wird das Gerät wieder freigeschaltet.
Copyright und Rechteeinräumung:
Der Lizenznehmer erwirbt das einfache, räumlich unbeschränkte Recht, den Lizenzgegenstand bestimmungsgemäß zu internen Zwecken zu verwenden. Alle nicht ausdrücklich gewährten Nutzungsrechte verbleiben bei der Staudt Software GmbH in D-65520 Bad Camberg als Inhaberin des Urheberrechts. Der Lizenznehmer darf den Lizenzgegenstand auf dem Gerät, für welches er die Software erworben hat, nutzen. Bei Testversionen beschränkt sich die Nutzungsberechtigung auf die Dauer des Evaluierungszeitraumes.
Die Staudt Software GmbH haftet in Fällen des Vorsatzes oder der groben Fahrlässigkeit eines Vertreters oder Erfüllungsgehilfen sowie bei einer leicht fahrlässig verursachten Verletzung des Lebens, des Körpers oder der Gesundheit nach den gesetzlichen Bestimmungen. Die Haftung der Lizenzgeberin ist in Fällen grober Fahrlässigkeit auf das zehnfache des Kaufpreises beschränkt.
Eine Haftung der Lizenzgeberin im Falle der Verwendung von nicht aktueller Software wird ausgeschlossen.
Für kostenlose Evaluierungs-, Test- und Beta-Versionen wird keine Haftung übernommen.
Staudt Software GmbH
Walsdorfer Weg 17
DE-65520 Bad Camberg
Tel.: +49 6434 93490-30
Fax: +49 6434 93490-31
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bad Camberg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Limburg, HRB 4767, Ust-IdNr.: DE278930981
Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Betriebswirt (FH) Mario Staudt
Tags: parenthal, Kind Kinder Kindersicherung Kinderschutz Zeitbegrenzung Spielzeit Einschränkung Kindersperre Zeitlimit Sperren Lock Locken Kontrolle Suchtprävention automatisch sperren Sperrbildschirm Ausschalten Lockscreen Lock-Screen Beste Apps pädagogisch empfohlen Mediennutzung Medienzeit Appzeit Sperre ausschalten abschalten abschaltung begrenzen Begrenzung Zeit Kinderschutztool Familie Eltern Apptime Bildschirmsperre Kontrolle Kids Kid
1. Set up daily schedule to use device
2. Set up daily schedule to use a specific app
3. Control how long an app can be used in a day
4. Control during what time of the day an app or device can be used.
5. Controls Kids Screen Time
PLEASE NOTE: This app requires Free Kids Place - Parental Control app and can be downloaded from Play Store:
To use Kids Place Screen Time, please go to Kids Place > Timer > Advanced Scheduler.
Please see the user guide on how to configure the timer by click here:
User Guide: http://kiddoware.com/help/timer/
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues; comments and feedback.
SecureTeen Parental Control App helps filter out all the cheesy and harmful content so your teens of impressionable age can enjoy all the good that the internet has to offer. This app lets you enhance your child’s online experience by ensuring that they stay safe from stalkers, cyberbullying, mature content, porn, and a whole host of other harmful online elements. This all encompassing tool allows parents to control apps that their teens download, stay aware of their location and remotely monitor their devices.
But just what can you do with this helpful tool for parents? Here is a sneak peek:-
- Set a schedule of your child's phone or tablet usage.
- Keep a check on your child’s online presence 24/7 with SecureTeen’s help.
- Use the bulk of built-in categories offered by SecureTeen to block all inappropriate content from your teens' internet experience.
- Don’t leave any backdoors or loopholes open for harmful content – use keyword based blocking along with white/black lists to entirely block unwanted content.
- Don’t like an app they are using? Use SecureTeen to shut it down. Even if it’s installed on the phone, it won’t work.
- Use Web History Logs to stay informed when it comes to your child’s online activity.
- Use SecureTeen to track their location and where they go, so you can make sure their well-being isn't compromised.
- Track all Facebook activity and get alerts for suspicious friends & posts with SecureTeen
- Monitor all Instagram activity remotely from your web based dashboard
- SecureTeen offers various remote control options for the child’s device for enhanced protection.
- And the best part: SecureTeen lets you do it all remotely through an online control panel created especially for you so you can control your child’s safety.
With SecureTeen, you can let your teen safely browse the internet with minimal supervision, but optimum care, while staying informed about their outdoor location.
You can remotely manage SecureTeen at any time by logging into your online dashboard at http://www.secureteen.com/login
Need help? Please call our Toll Free number 1-310-409-0451 OR visit the support page at http://support.secureteen.com/
The MMGuardian Parental Control app enables you to:
★ Monitor text, call and web activities.
★ Set Time Limits to prevent phone use during sleep times or during other periods you define.
★ Block calls based on your policy, and be warned about texts with prohibited contacts.
★ Control which applications can be used, and when.
★ Set restrictions on what web sites may be viewed.
★ Lock your child’s phone on demand.
★ Locate your child’s phone on demand.
★ Set predefined times to be informed of the location of your child's phone.
★ Prevent your child texting and driving.
★ View comprehensive phone usage reports.
MMGuardian Web Filter and Safe Browser
The MMGuardian Web Filter and Safe Browser combination allows you to set restrictions on what websites your child may visit. Just select your child's age to use pre-set categories of web sites that should be blocked. Or edit the categories to suit your specific needs.
The function also includes advanced reporting on what sites have been visited, or blocked. The MMGuardian Safe Browser is included as standard as part of MMGuardian Parental Control and will appear as a separate app icon.
The MMGuardian Uninstall Protection function prevents kids from removing or tampering with the app. If you have enabled the MMGuardian Uninstall Protection function, this must first be turned off. To disable Uninstall Protection: launch the MMGuardian application, and go to the settings screen, where you will see a button for Uninstall Protection. Ensure this is set to "Off", then proceed to uninstall as normal.
How to get started
Download the application to your child’s phone, and launch the app. Set your own phone as the admin phone during app registration. Then configure the functions to meet your requirements in the app or from the MMGuardian Parent Web Portal or our Parent App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmguardian.parentapp
Free and Premium features
All features are fully functional for the free 14 day trial period, after which continued use of the Premium features requires a subscription or licence to be purchased. The premium features are:
✔ Time Limits
✔ Track (Scheduled Locate)
✔ Application Control
✔ Call Block
✔ Text Monitor
✔ Web Filtering & Safe Browser
✔ Detailed SMS and Call Reports
The following capabilities remain fully functional after the trial period:
✔ Locate phone via SMS commands
✔ Lock and Unlock phone via SMS commands
✔ SMS Command for Siren/Alarm
Single phone subscriptions are available at $3.99 monthly or $34.99 annually, and a one-time licence is available for $49.99. Family plans covering up to 5 kid’s phones are twice the single prices.
For more information please visit our website: www.mmguardian.com
Young children are exposed to usage of mobile devices at very young age. Prevention of excessive usage on these devices is essential for children proper development in their growing up years.
myAppTime helps parents to monitor and manage their children time usage on their mobile devices, from the convenience of a myAppTime web portal or myAppTime parent app.
myAppTime is similarly useful for teenagers, as it provides them an easy user interface to self monitor their screen time spent on their mobile device.
1. App Usage Overview:
You can view screen time spent on each app, as well as total time spent on using the mobile device for the day (up to last 7 days).
2. Location Overview:
Parents can be aware of the children current and past locations, giving them a peace of mind of knowing their children whereabouts during the day. Event when children phone has no network connection, parents still can use our Parent Version App to get real time current location of their children.
3. Define time control:
Parents can create a usage time-table on their children mobile device. During study and sleep time, their devices will be switched to “sleep-mode”. All time and app control limits are protected with a parental lock key. When required, parents could block an application by sending instant control to the device
4. How to use:
myAppTime (child version) is to be installed on the children mobile device (android). During installation, parents will be required to registered with a valid email id and password for future login purpose.
- Parent can login at www.myapptime.com for monitoring and management.
- Parent can also download myAppTime (Parent version) for monitoring and management.
In the near future, we are adding more exciting features to myAppTime parental control, and we hope to provide our young generation a good balance, between the time spent on their smartphone devices and other activities . Please visit our web site www.myapptime.com for more details.
New Release Notes:
1. General bug fixes and improve overall app performance
2. Remove log records of phone call, SMS and Web surfing
3. Parent Version App can Lock/Unlock kid phone, Enable/Disable network connection and get current location of kid phone even kid phone does not have network connection at that time.
4. Instant Lock/Unlock kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
5. Instant push Time Control setting to kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
6. Instant push App Control Usage setting to kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
7. Request for Current location through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
8. Improve accuracy of app time usage information
9. Improve accuracy of Location information
A life saver application for parents. You can turn any Android tablet into a kid’s tablet with KuuKla Parental Control. Just select the applications, set a time table by days and hours, and leave it to your kid. Your kid can only use the tablet with applications you choose, at the day and time you define.
KuuKla Parental Control:
· Sets a display only with the applications you select.
· Disables to access to the other applications on the tablet.
· Provides a scheduled, timetable usage on a weekly calendar.
KuuKla Parental Control is an easy to use application that helps your life with kids in a very effective way. Besides limiting the applications to kids use; it also helps you to define a schedule for your kid’s internet and tablet use. Disable the days and hours he/she must be doing homework, running chores, enjoying family time or sleeping, and feel relieved. He is not on the tablet if you don’t want him to be even if you are not around to check.
· Download KuuKla Parental Control.
· Click on the icon.
· Register by e-mail, and provide a PIN code. This PIN code will ensure you are the only one to change settings of the application.
· Enter the activation code send to your e-mail address and Voi la!
· Run KuuKla Parental Control.
· Enter your PIN Code.
· Click on “Applications” and select the applications you want to add to kids tablet display, and click √.
· Kids tablet is enabled timelessly unless you make time settings.
· Click on Time Settings. You can set the time either by enabling or disabling (green/red) on a weekly calendar matrix (Time Plan) and/or by Limited Usage.
When Time Plan is selected; you can touch the days and hours to set your kid’s free tablet or tablet free times.
Limited usage, on the other hand, will let you to enable tablet to your kid for any period of time whenever needed. (Your scheduled time settings will remain unchanged until you change with PIN code.)
· Click “start” to run your kids tablet.
· You can go back to your original tablet anytime you want just by clicking “off” icon on the right top with your PIN Code.
Every Android tablet and smart phone over 4.0.
KuuKla Parental Control is developed according to feedbacks and requests received over the KuuKla base; by which one application can be locked to the device for a selected period of time. Anything comes from you is valuable to us. Please evaluate and rate us, and share your comments.
Give your kids the freedom to surf the Internet without the fear of inappropriate content.
Your child must be aware that you are monitoring his/her activities. Your child must agree to have the application installed.
FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
A fully functional free trial protects your devices for 14 days. Afterward, you can choose to continue using free version of the app or purchase a license. Annual subscription is available for US $12 per device. Parents' (admin) devices do not require a license. The license is transferable to other devices of your family.
PARENTAL CONTROL BOARD APP ENABLES YOU TO:
- Prohibit malicious, porno, gambling or other inappropriate web sites
- Locate your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- See full track of your child’s movements.
- Set up a geofence to receive a notification when you child leaves a predefined area.
- Lock your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- Let your child to send an emergency alert by clicking a button or making a special gesture.
- Set up timetable, specifying time slots when your child can and cannot use the device.
- Prohibit individual applications or restrict time when these apps can be used.
- Monitor time spent of various applications.
- Block calls from/to unwanted phone numbers or set up a while list of phone numbers allowed to call.
- Set restrictions on what web sites may be viewed.
- Monitor text, call and web activities.
- Get notifications when text messages contain violence, bullying, sexting, etc based on your dictionary.
- Prevent your child texting while driving.
- Receive a daily report on your child’s phone usage.
- Set up a lockdown to replace your device’s home screen with your custom screen, where you can place applications, web links or call buttons.
- Remotely wipe (factory reset) a device if stolen
- Remotely reset device password
- Prevent application uninstallation from the device. *
- Manage device hardware, like camera, Bluetooth, microphone, Wi-Fi, Android beam, Audio/Video Record, SD card write, prohibit power off, force GPS on/off. **
* Please note that it is still possible to delete application from the device, e.g. by wiping the device.
** These features work only on Samsung devices with Android 4.2 and higher.
REMOTE WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT
Administrators can manage any number of users and devices from a web-based console. Log in at admin.https://parentalboard.com to manage your family’s settings and account. Setting changes are reflected on the device in under a minute. You can manage your Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows devices from the same web console.
REMOTE IN-APP MANAGEMENT
Administrators can also manage all family devices from their mobile device. Family administrators will receive all alerts, notifications and reports on their devices. For example, if your kid is in emergency or leaves a predefined geofence, you will receive a notification about it as well as precise device location.
Parental Board shows which apps are installed on the protected mobile device. Parents can block unwanted apps or set up a schedule when application can be used. Parents can also see how much their kid spend on a particular app.
Once installed, kids must use the Fire Phoenix browser. Other browsers should be prohibited on the device using ParentalBoard. This way parents can be sure that no malicious, porno or other inappropriate web sites will be opened by their kids.
BROWSING WHITELIST AND BLACKLIST
Create custom lists for sites that should always be allowed (whitelist) or always be blocked (blacklist).
Keywords: child protect, internet filtering, parental control, internet monitor, porn blocker, internet filter, monitoring software, internet monitoring software, child safety, app management, app manager, emergency notification, geofence