NOTE: Works in conjunction with our Screen Time Parental Control app - this is not a stand-alone app. Please install Screen Time Parental Control on you child's device first.
Screen Time's Key Features:
✔ Daily recurring time limit
Kids spending too much time glued to their screen? Screen Time has a simple non-invasive timer that just works
✔ Bedtime control
Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
✔ Lights out control
Block all apps at lights out time
✔ School time control
Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
✔ Block kids device remotely
Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
✔ Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
✔ Real-time monitoring
What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ App Blocker
Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Kids can't uninstall it
Requires your own password to uninstall.
Follow the instructions on our website to set up Screen Time on your family's devices:
The Remote Control is a subscription service with a 'no strings attached' 14 day free trial. Check out our pricing plans:
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
ScreenTime Control is a parent control app that allows you to monitor and manage the time spent on family's tablets and phones. ScreenTime of Parental Control has the background monitor to check up the time usage and let parents easily control how long your kids can use his/her tablet or phone. When screen time is runout, your kids has to bring the device to you for unlock or recharge more time.
• One click setup screen time
• Device Level lock down after screen time is run out
• Daily time limits on phone or device usage
• Password protected for application uninstall
Parental control, screen time management, screen time parental control
We would like to hear from you
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
1. Set up daily schedule to use device
2. Set up daily schedule to use a specific app
3. Control how long an app can be used in a day
4. Control during what time of the day an app or device can be used.
5. Controls Kids Screen Time
PLEASE NOTE: This app requires Free Kids Place - Parental Control app and can be downloaded from Play Store:
To use Kids Place Screen Time, please go to Kids Place > Timer > Advanced Scheduler.
Please see the user guide on how to configure the timer by click here:
User Guide: http://kiddoware.com/help/timer/
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any issues; comments and feedback.
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!
1. Create a child's profile and add kid-friendly apps to it.
2. Pick a wallpaper your child will love.
3. Set a secret PIN and lock the device. Your child can now only use the apps you picked for the profile!
Kids Zone is a parental lock that ensures kids use only the child-friendly apps you choose! In three easy steps parents can prevent children from accessing any unwanted apps or phone/tablet functions! Our parental lock protects your child & your device by locking kids into a safe Kids Zone that contains only children’s apps that you approve.
Time-outs Limit Children’s Play Time
When time-outs are enabled parents can set a total device time limit. When the time limit is up, parent's must re-enable use of the device before kids can play again.
The Ultimate Parental Lock & Control
Kids Zone is the ultimate parental control. Besides restricting access to only kid’s apps and limiting the amount of time kids can play, Kids Zone’s app lock will also:
• Relock the device automatically if it's rebooted
• Block children from making phone calls or texts
• Automatically reload apps for small children (Pro Version)
• Prevent access to the Internet and block ad clicks
• Block in-app purchases or app installs
• Prevent kid’s apps hidden on your phone from being opened
• Block access to Home, notifications, system menus, all device settings and personal data
Other Great App Lock Features
• Choose a wallpaper for each child's profile
• Create profiles of children's apps for each child (Pro Version)
• Create a custom PIN required to unlock your device & the app's preferences
• Can remove default PIN so Teens can’t unlock the device
• Kids Zone analyzes apps on your phone for kid-friendly apps
• Quick Unlock allows parents to quickly take incoming calls (Pro Version)
Permissions – Why They’re Needed
Internet connection - Internet is necessary for Google Play licensing requests. Internet will not be available to your child unless you add a web browser or other Internet app!
Phone Calls – This permission allows the app lock to monitor incoming phone calls. If a phone call is detected, a quick unlock screen is shown to allow you to easily answer the call. Kids Zone never makes any phone calls, nor accesses your phone records, it only detects incoming calls for your convenience.
System Tools – These tools are used to monitor your device for running apps and ensures that only children’s apps are loaded. Kids Zone draws over locked apps to prevent them from being accessed, and finally, the device is kept awake so that you and your child aren't bothered by lock screens.
With the big widget you can set the timeout to a custom value easy and quick.
You can easily switch the timeout for the screen between 'no timeout' and the previous set value by the small Widget.
If you want to, a notification is shown whether the timeout is disabled or not.
If you have an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact menu option from the app before leaving a negative review!
How It Works:
• Motion - The screen is kept on by motion detection of the device. Small movements are detected from you just holding the device. The screen will time out quickly when motion is not detected to save battery. Motion is ignored when the device is facing up on a horizontal surface. This allows the screen to time-out when placed face up in a moving car or on a table with vibrations.
• Proximity - The screen will time out quickly when the proximity sensor is covered, whether in motion or not. Be careful not to cover the proximity sensor while holding the phone in landscape! The screen is also kept on by waving over the proximity sensor.
• Tilt angle - The screen is optionally kept on by tilting the phone above a certain angle from flat up.
• While charging. This option may also be available in your Android's developer settings, but if you've installed a secure Exchange account, that option is no longer available. KinScreen's option will continue to work and has the option to keep the screen bright as well. This only works while the device is unlocked.
• Works in the dark unlike other apps that use the camera to detect motion.
• Battery friendly! The service is designed to be lightweight and use minimal CPU. Only sensors with the lowest power consumption are used. Sensor monitoring is disabled once the screen is off so the phone can sleep and there is no battery drain.
• Start it once and forget it! It will not interfere with in-call behaviour, games or any other apps that keep the screen on already.
• Watch what it does in real-time! The coloured motion, proximity, tilt angle, and screen fields let you know what KinScreen is doing. When screen is green, the time-out is being actively extended, when white it is timing out normally (20s), and when red it is timing out quickly (10s). Note the proximity reading may be delayed. This is for efficiency reasons.
After installing, please set the device on a very stable surface, tap calibrate and wait 10s for KinScreen to automatically fine tune the motion sensitivity for your device.
Timeouts of less than 10s may not apply until 10s after the last touch.
The persistent notification is required so that the service is not killed by the system. If you would like to hide the notification, choose Toggle notification from the menu options in the app and follow the instructions. KinScreen will continue to work.
*Features available after unlocking the premium version.
Icon provided by http://www.visualpharm.com and modified slightly.