* clear 3D demonstrations
* exercise instructions
* earn badges
* personal trainer Brad Fit :)
* NEW also download our free GPS cardio app!
When you create a (free!) online profile, you will get access to 800+ exercises, 100+ workouts and 150+ badges to earn. Find workouts online, add them and synchronize with your app to workout at home or in the gym.
Check www.virtuagym.com, online fitness & lifestyle platform for many extra tools, like a personal profile, free nutrition plan, goal setting and much more.
Like our app? Please rate 5 stars, so we can keep improving it. Thanks!
Have errors? Please let us know at email@example.com and we'll fix it asap. Giving a 1-star rating is not going to help us much, since we then won't have a clue what's wrong.
We think VirtuaGym is the most extensive and fun health and fitness solution available: it combines jefit and myfitnesspal like strength and weight training (but with 3D animations) with points and achievements like in Fitocracy and cardio tracking as with endomondo / runkeeper; download our free separate cardio app and sync it with your online account. Get started now, it's free and we hope you like it! :)
Two permissions are required: internet access to allow syncing, and storage for the exercises.
We are offering an introductory discount for one week only.
THIS AWARD WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS APP HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN AND TRACK YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM.
⁃Chosen by the App Store as "App of the Week"
⁃No.1 Health & Fitness app - App Store Rewind, 2011
⁃Listed as one of Tech Crunch's top 20 apps of 2011
⁃Listed as one of the best apps for weight loss by More.com
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"The iMuscle app has the benefit of teaching you more about the muscles that help your body move."
"Anyone into sports training or rehabilitation science will immediately see the usefulness of this app."
"iMuscle is a high-quality, professional-grade, but user-friendly app that will help users not just work out, but do so with maximum effectiveness and minimal injury. For personal or professional use, this is a fantastic fitness tool."
"iMuscle is a sophisticated workout aid."
--- App of the Day
"iMuscle is a great option for learning to exercise and stretch specific muscles in your body."
"iMuscle allows everyone from fitness junkies to work-out novices to create and maintain a personalized exercise program tailored to their specific needs."
--- 148 Apps
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
iMUSCLE 2'S TOP FEATURES ARE:
⁃Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
- Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
⁃Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
-Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
⁃Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
⁃Add customized exercises to the app database.
⁃Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature -- with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
⁃Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
⁃Easily track your body measurements.
⁃Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
- Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
⁃50+ Present workouts.
⁃Hints and tips for every exercise.
iMUSCLE 2 KEYS ARE:
- choose you favorite exercises
- build you workout or use preset workouts specifying your weights sets and reps
- enjoy every exercise you do
- enjoy your fitness training and improve your health
HOW TO USE:
1. To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
2. Select an exercise and you'll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You'll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
3. Add the exercise to a workout.
Enjoy your workout!
Easily track calories, distance, time, route, pace with audio alerts and much more!
★★★★★ -“ Great app! - Simple to use & inspirational throughout workout to push myself to go further each workout”
– Van W.
Log anything from gym workouts to hiking in this all-in-one fitness tracking app.
Track running, walking, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyFitness.com.
Perfect for everyone from beginners just trying to lose a few pounds, to experienced fitness pros.
Visit www.MapMyFitness.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyFitness.com.
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play Pandora, Spotify or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera to take pictures of your fingertip and calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
Knowing how fast your heart is beating can be very useful when exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
Inspired by real-life medical equipment, Cardiograph is a pleasure to use. The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of confusing screens.
✓ Interesting Facts
Enjoy dozens of interesting, insightful and fun facts about the heart while you measure your pulse. Just don’t get too excited about them, it may interfere with the results...
Please note: If your device doesn't have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Instant, free, and excellent for the health and fitness community. Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today.
* Measure your pulse with the camera on your smartphone
* See your HRM results in a graph
* Variety of different, instant measurement types: resting HR, maximum HR, and HR before/after cardio
* Upload, store, and analyze your exercise results on the runtastic fitness site, www.runtastic.com
* Share your HRM results via your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and E-mail
TIPS FOR USE:
* Place and lightly hold your index finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will not be accurate and results could be affected
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can affect the instant results
* Do not measure with cold fingers, when blood circulation is poor, as this leads to inaccurate measurements of your pulse
* If you are using a smartphone without a flashlight, be sure to be in a well-lit area for accurate heartbeat measurement
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App for free today. Check your heart rate regularly, monitor your pulse, and track accurate results before and after your cardio routine or preferred fitness exercises!
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Keywords: Pulse, Instant, Cardio, Blood Pressure, Health, Fitness, Heartbeat, Exercise, EKG, ECG, HRM, Camera Sensor, Free
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
When ending a continuous measurement after at least 30 seconds, the measuring progress can automatically be shown.
The selection of further measurement curves and comparison is possible in the PRO-version only. This allows you to display your condition over a longer period, for example if you have stopped smoking.
Useful for: training, prevention and rehabilitation, motivation, self-control, data capture and to be forwarded to third parties.
What is included?:
Just take a look at the navigation tree in the screenshot gallery.
Average heart rate/
Continuous pulse with RR interval in millisecond accuracy/
Pulse wave variability/
(manual registration of the pulse possible)/
Blood pressure (previous calibration required!)/
(manual registration of blood pressure possible)/
Calculation of BMI/
notes on all values possible/
Diary with statistical analyzes of all values and notes (view divided into periods and values, selectable)/
Training exercises for sports, leisure and home (in preparation)
enter blood glucose values
The measurements and registrations can also be used as host mode.
If there are problems, please contact us.
The software generates own physical changes and shows tendencies.
The Software can not replace the doctor and is not a medical product!
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
» Clean interface
» Fully supported on Android 2.3.3+
» Unlimited users (perfect if you're a doctor!)
» Data entry:
↪ Date and time
↪ Site and position
↪ Systolic and diastolic BP
↪ Heart rate (pulse)
↪ Weight (kg/lb)
» Data analysis:
↪ Summary statistics tab
↪ Dedicated charts screen
» Data export:
↪ [PRO] Google Documents
↪ [PRO] Dropbox
» [PRO] Wireless sensors:
↪ A&D UA-767PBT
↪ A&D UA-851PBT
↪ A&D UC-321PBT
↪ A&D UC-324PBT
You can disable ads by purchasing a Pro-version license key in Android Market from within the application.
NOTE: Send bugs, questions , complaints and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page. I cannot answer individual Google Play comments.
NOTE: This application *is not* a blood pressure monitor and thus will not allow *making* a reading of your blood pressure. You need to use your own calibrated and certified BP meter for that (most sold worldwide are), or ask your doctor to make a reading for you.
Keywords: blood pressure, hypertension, heart rate, pulse
Couch to 5K (C25K) is a program designed to take a non-runner from their couch to running 5 kilometres in under 30 minutes within 9 weeks. It requires 3 days of training a week, with each session around 30 minutes long.
It starts off gently in the early weeks with plenty of walking and not too much running. In the later weeks, the amount of running is increased until you're eventually not taking any walking breaks.
C25K Trainer tells you when to walk and when to run, and leaves the rest up to you.
* Voice instructions by Brian McManus tell you when to walk and run
* Vibrates when you should start walking or running
* Progress bar shows how much you've done
* Pause button to temporarily stop the timer
* Keeps track of your past runs
* Halfway notification tells you when to turn around so you get home just when your workout is complete
* No ads, no pro version, completely free – just get running!
The app runs best if left running in the foreground without any other apps in front of it. If you have any problems or suggestions, send an email and we will respond as quickly as possible.
* View Network Connections – the app makes use of Android's WebView, which requires this permission to work
* Control Vibration – Your phone will vibrate when you need to start walking / running
* Prevent Device From Sleeping – The app stops your phone's processor from going into a sleep mode to ensure the timer stays perfectly accurate
Syncostyle is not responsible for any injuries that result during use of the app. Run sensibly!
It uses both an accelerometer (G-sensor) and a GPS to measure your running distance. Use the accelerometer sensor when GPS is not available.
++++ Features ++++
● Running programs: 1 mile (4 weeks), 2 mile (4 weeks), 5km C25K (9 weeks).
● Running distance measurement using both the GPS and accelerometer (G-sensor).
● Running log history: Running map, total time, distance, calories burned, and steps.
● Personalized setting: English/Meter, walking and running steps, and weight.
● Voice instruction and feedback, and progress bar.
++++ Notes ++++
● Some phones do not support an accelerometer (G-sensor) when the screen is off. Please keep screen on when running.
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt for accelerometer based distance measurement.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
Keywords: running trainer, C25K, 1 mile, 2 mile, running coach, runner
10K may seem daunting, but even if you've never run before you'll find it surprisingly easy!
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
10 weeks, 3 workouts per week, 30 minutes per session and you'll improve your speed, endurance, and technique. We promise that everything that seemed impossible to you will be kid stuff by the end of the program.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer app, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best free pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: Runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
More from developer
Her får du Norges beste bruktbilguide, med våre vurderinger, hva du skal se opp for - og hva du skal betale.
Du kan boltre deg i biltester og selvfølgelig få med deg alle de siste nyhetene.
Broom er Norges ledende nettsted om bil. Med nyheter, underholdning, tester - og selvfølgelig alle høydepunktene fra TV 2- programmet Broom.
(tags: broom.no, tv2, bilfakta, bildatabase)