With its three screens allows the values and calculations made in one of them to automatically be reflected in the others.
All European Union countries as well as many others are included, with their respective VAT/GST/HST/PST/Consumption Tax rates. (More countries to come)
It also allows the creation of custom rates for the case you want another type of calculations, such as discounts, fees, or for a country not listed yet etc.
If you like to add your country please fill this simple form (http://vatcalculatorandroid.blogspot.com/p/suggest-country-and-vat-taxes.html) so that I can add it in a future release.
If you like VAT Calculator in your language, please contact via email.
COUNTRIES LIST: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon), Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France (France, Corsica, Guadeloupe/Martinique/Reunion), Georgia, Germany, Greece (Greece, Aegean islands), Grenada, Guyana, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia , Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal (Portugal, Azores islands, Madeira islands), Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain (Spain, Canary islands), Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela and Zambia
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Have you ever ignored an important business call just because you didn't have the number in your contacts?
If you hesitated to answer a call, use Unknown Call Info from now on.
When you get a call from an unknown number, Unknown Call Info. not only gives information about the number, but also warns you that the call is unnecessary.
If someone calls many and unspecified people frequently, his/her calling is highly likely to be unnecessary. That's the pattern of telemarketing and phishing calls.
In other words, you can ignore unknown calls safely and avoid potential danger in advance if they have similar patterns.
In addition, you can turn off ringer automatically when you get an unknown call.
You can also use this application to remember a phone number which is temporarily needed.
Unknown Call Info. will run automatically when unknown call is coming.
Here is the information that Unknown Call Info. gives.
1. The number of people who don't know the number. (Big number indicates that the call is unnecessary.)
2. The number of Declined VS. Accepted. (Also don't need to answer the call if many people didn't.)
3. The number of Dislikes VS. Likes. (Also don't need to answer the call if many people disliked it.)
4. The average talk time. (Very short time means useless calls, and you may want to reject long time calls when you are busy.)
5. Detailed tags on numbers.
As more people use this application, information will become more accurate and plentiful.
Let's achieve a sound society. :-)
State of the art Mini Info Widget:
- 10 Background to choose from
- Black or White Text Color
- Number of items
- Individually set either Battery, Disk Space, SD Card, RAM or CPU
- Unique preview pane showing how the widget would look on the homescreen
- Quickly access the main Mini Info for extended detail and shortcuts
- New 2.0 High def icons
- Internal Disk Space
- SD Card Space
- RAM Usage
- CPU percent
- Toggle Bar with 11 toggles: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (BT), Volume, Brightness, Airplane mode, Screen Timeout, APN (3G GSM EDGE), Unlock Pattern, Auto Rotation, Auto Sync
- Complete Help and Documentation
- Great fast support and customer service
Tons of Customizations:
1. Choose your info
- Battery: available, used, voltage, temperature, status
- Disk and Sd Card space with: used, available, total
- Ram and CPU: used available
2. Personalize it
- Tap Actions
- Progress Bar Colors
3. Be Technical
- Set temperature Fahrenheit or Celcius
- Set Disk Space App, Cache, System
- APN Settings
- Auto Kill
- Close on tap
- About Device info
- Tap Battery for extended info, usage and history
- Tap Disk Space for Manage Applications
- Tap SD Card Space for Manage SD Card
- Tap Ram/CPU to refresh
- Hold each Toggle Bar item for their settings
- Supports Android 1.6+ for all screen sizes
*Pro Version has a lot more customization and widget templates!*
"Mini Info fits battery charge, local memory, and/or SD memory monitoring all into a simple 2x1 widget." - Lifehacker (http://lifehac.kr/felfGY)
"I’ve used other Android system monitors before, but this one really takes the cake." - TalkAndroid (http://bit.ly/fJLWm6)
-----Developed By: -----
Dynotes Mobile Technology LTD.
Follow us on Twitter! @dynotes
**Permission descriptions can be seen in Menu - About + Help - Permissions or on Website
**Please read the Documentation (About + Help) before commenting. Contact us in Menu - About + Help for specific questions. There are lots of questions that we can solve, but we cannot provide feedback in the current Market comment system
InfoOperatore è una utility per tenere traccia in modo semplice ed automatico dell'operatore di un numero di un vostro contatto!
Controlla se un numero appartiene o meno alla rete TIM o H3G con ben tre modalità di check: inserendo manualmente un numero, selezionando il numero di un contatto dalla rubrica o selezionando tutti i numeri di un contatto. Il modo più semplice per capire se puoi usare o meno opzioni legate ad un operatore specifico!
--- Permessi richiesti ---
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Ottimizzazione controllo operatore;
INTERNET: Recupero operatore, forum, pubblicità, attivazione e controllo versione PRO;
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Controllo operatore numero in uscita;
READ_CONTACTS: Recupero numero cellulare contatto per verifica operatore;
READ_PHONE_STATE: Controllo operatore numero in ingresso.
- Buscador de buzones de cualquier localidad y/o dirección de España.
- Consulta del estado de tus envíos realizados a través de Correos y Correos Exprés. Para facilitarte las consultas, es posible incorporar una nota o referencia personalizada a cada código de envío.
- Buscador de códigos postales (CP) de cualquier localidad y/o dirección de España y Andorra.
- Buscador de oficinas, donde te informamos en detalle de su ubicación y todos los servicios que ofrece cada una de ellas (dirección, teléfonos de contacto, servicios disponibles, distancia desde mi ubicación a la oficina).
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 5.1
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
One of the 5 best calculators for Android: "...and it became one of my favorites. Simple, fast and with little uncharacteristic, but such neat and polished design, Libop calculator is one of the nicest and most beautiful calculator apps on this list." - Intellectuapp.com
- Libop Calculator is and will always be Ads free.
- Numbers and results are stored in a list so you can see what you have done and use them with a touch for further calculations.
- Calculator Main Functions: Trigonometry, logarithmic, statistics, probability distribution, finance and unit conversion.
- Create you own constants with one click.
- Copy the values so you can paste them on an email or message!
- It includes reverse polish notation RPN Mode.
- Lock numbers and use them several times.
- Calculate Sum, Mean and Standard Deviation of a list numbers with a click.
- Calculate payment of a loan.
- Unit conversion for most used units.
- Show or hide decimals for each number just swiping over it.Very useful and unique!
- Choose between three color styles.
- It also has other options as use it when the device is locked, or keep the screen always on.
Libop Calculator will continue improving taking out the most of touch devices.
You may need Libop Calculator paid version for more functionality.
Cette application est utile si vous faites régulièrement des transactions avec des clients membres de l'Union Européenne.
En plus de la vérification des numéros TVA, vous avez aussi à disposition l'historique de vos dernières vérifications