With its three screens allows the values and calculations made in one of them to automatically be reflected in the others.
All European Union countries as well as many others are included, with their respective VAT/GST/HST/PST/Consumption Tax rates. (More countries to come)
It also allows the creation of custom rates for the case you want another type of calculations, such as discounts, fees, or for a country not listed yet etc.
If you like to add your country please fill this simple form (http://vatcalculatorandroid.blogspot.com/p/suggest-country-and-vat-taxes.html) so that I can add it in a future release.
If you like VAT Calculator in your language, please contact via email.
COUNTRIES LIST: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon), Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France (France, Corsica, Guadeloupe/Martinique/Reunion), Georgia, Germany, Greece (Greece, Aegean islands), Grenada, Guyana, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia , Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal (Portugal, Azores islands, Madeira islands), Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain (Spain, Canary islands), Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela and Zambia
⑴ Install this plugin and Multiling O Keyboard.
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Tamil /ˈtæmɪl/ (தமிழ், tamiḻ, [t̪ɐmɨɻ] ?) also spelt Tamizh is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of South India and North-east Sri Lanka. It has official status in the Indian states of Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Tamil is also an official and national language of Sri Lanka and an official language of Singapore. It is legalised as one of the languages of medium of education in Malaysia along with English, Malay and Mandarin. It is also chiefly spoken in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Andaman and Nicobar Islands as one of the secondary languages. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India and was the first Indian language to be declared a classical language by the Government of India in 2004. Tamil is also spoken by significant minorities in Malaysia, England, Mauritius, Canada, South Africa, Fiji, Germany, Philippines, United States, Netherlands, Indonesia, Réunion and France as well as emigrant communities around the world.
Tamil is one of the longest surviving classical languages in the world. 2,200-year-old Tamil-Brahmi inscriptions have been found on Samanamalai It has been described as "the only language of contemporary India which is recognizably continuous with a classical past." The variety and quality of classical Tamil literature has led to its being described as "one of the great classical traditions and literatures of the world". Tamil literature has existed for over 2000 years. The earliest period of Tamil literature, Sangam literature, is dated from ca. 300 BC – AD 300. It has the oldest extant literature amongst other Dravidian languages. The earliest epigraphic records found on rock edicts and hero stones date from around the 3rd century BC. The oldest dated Tamil inscription written in the Tamil-Brahmi script has been found in Palani in Southern India, scientifically dated to 540 BCE - the oldest known Brahmi inscriptions on the Indian sub-continent. More than 55% of the epigraphical inscriptions (about 55,000) found by the Archaeological Survey of India are in the Tamil language. Tamil language inscriptions written c. 1st century BC and 2nd century AD have been discovered in Egypt, Sri Lanka and Thailand. The two earliest manuscripts from India, to be acknowledged and registered by UNESCO Memory of the World register in 1997 and 2005 were in Tamil. In the year 1578, Portuguese Christian Missionaries published a Tamil prayer book in old Tamil script named 'Thambiraan Vanakkam', thus making Tamil the first Indian language to be printed and published.  Tamil is used as a sacred language of Ayyavazhi and in Tamil Hindu traditions of Shaivism and Vaishnavism. According to a 2001 survey, there were 1,863 newspapers published in Tamil, of which 353 were dailies.
This app is useful for tattoo design.
To share the text, simply click menu, select send as image, and share your text to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Evernote, etc.
Photo: Guardian Lake by Romain Guy
PVT oil properties (calculation and Plotting)
Original oil in place and recovery factor
Diffusivity Equation (calculation and Plotting)
Relative Permeability (Corey) Calculate and send data ej. e-mail (calculation and Plotting)
Calculation of PI and IPR (Vogel's curve) (calculation and Plotting)
Send data from PVT, Relative Permeabilities
Note : to generate plots you need internet conection
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.