Radar Alive! is suitable for storm chasers, professional meteorologists, emergency personnel, SKYWARN spotters and weather enthusiasts. It has a wide selection of US radar products (image types). NWS severe weather warnings are displayed along with a customizable low clutter map with cities, roads, counties and states. The display is suitable for both phones and tablets.
Choose from a complete menu of radar products at multiple tilt angles, including composite and base reflectivity, base and storm relative velocity, VIL, hydrometeor classification (type of precipitation) and others. Spot tornadoes with the velocity and base reflectivity plots; view warning boxes and warning text; dodge hail with the hydrometeor classification display.
Radar Alive!'s precision images are generated from NOAA's NEXRAD Level III binary data (NWS weather radar). Carefully simplified maps minimize clutter on the radar display.
With an AllisonHouse subscription, you get an alternate source of radar data, along with new products including lightning, watches, local storm reports, and SPC Day 1 convective outlook
The serious user will appreciate advanced features, such as smart GPS usage to conserve battery power; network bandwidth conservation; and, maps optimized for weather radars.
A full Spotter Network client is included. It can display the positions of active Spotter Network users. You can use it to automatically report your position to Spotter Network, and to make reports of weather events. When the main app is not in use, it can run in the background, where it can be controlled from an icon in the notification bar of the device.
Radar Alive! was written by a dedicated storm chaser for the serious meteorological user.
Extensive help is available within the app. If you experience problems, or to learn how to best use Radar Alive Pro, use the menu button to select the help pages or ask for advice or support on the supplied form.
Support is also available by email, and suggestions are welcome.
More information is available at the developer's web site at http://www.radaralive.com/">developer's web site.
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded. What's our return request rate? Less than 0.01%!
If you have any issues with the program, please contact email@example.com We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help! Customer service is very important to us.
Product page and manual: http://www.pykl3radar.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PYKL3Radar
Product support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Widget--Full radar on your home screen, with zoom in and out. Check it out!
Displays real-time local and national weather radar directly from the National Weather Service on Google Maps in an easy to use program. Zoom in/out, loop weather radar images, current storm warnings, satellite images, total precipitation, current location forecast from the National Weather Service including current watches and warnings, and much more! Full options menu allows you to change tons of settings and customize your experience.
Android Tablet Ready!!! Works great on both older Tablets (Android 2.2+) all the way up to Lollipop Tablets!!!
All new Forecast page with tons of features! Check it out.
****All issues left in the comments have been fixed--if you find any new bugs, email them to email@example.com*****
-National Weather Map coverage!!!
-More Google Map Types
-More weather radar products:
3 Weather Radar Products with/without loop all from the National Weather Service
1 hour precipitation
24/48/72 hour precipitation
-Better user interface
-pinch to zoom (Android 3.0 and up)
-sliding options menu
-GPS is now optional
-Works great on Tablets!
-Runs great installed on SDCard--set to prefer SDCard
Extended return policy: We are not a fan of the new 15 minute refund policy set by Google. 15 minutes is not enough time to get a feel for all the features in this program so our policy is as follows: We want you to like and use this application. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this application within 5 days of purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and date of purchase and we will issue a full refund to you. All we ask in return is to let us know what features you would like to see in this program in order for you to repurchase the application.
For more information about NWS Weather Radar, or any of our releases, please see http://www.gudensoft.com
---If you are having issues, please contact me at email@example.com and provide the issue, type of phone, and version of Android. We don't like seeing errors, and we know you don't either!
NOTE FROM DEVELOPER: Due to the NWS servers downtime, we have switched data providers on the BASE Radar images. If you are having issues seeing any radar data, go into settings, and switch from High Res to Base, scroll down and click SAVE. If anyone would like a refund due to the outages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and date of purchase and we will honor your request regardless of when it was purchased. THANK YOU!
With eRadar HD you can see tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
You can send weather alerts from app to your friends by e-mail.
With distance indicator you can measure distance from your location to the center of the tornado or cloud.
Attention: eRadar HD does not have any widgets and status bar notifications. But our other app: eWeather HD has both radar widgets and weather alerts status bar notifications. Try it if you need widgets or notifications.
• Radar on Google Maps;
• Watches, Warnings and Advisories on Google Maps;
• Hi-Def resolution;
• Distance measurement tool;
• Snow and ice is shown as a different color than rain.
eRadar HD shows next Watches, Warnings and Advisories:
• 911 Telephone Outage Emergency
• Administrative Message
• Air Quality Alert
• Air Stagnation Advisory
• Ashfall Advisory
• Ashfall Warning
• Avalanche Watch and Warning
• Blizzard Watch and Warning
• Blowing Dust Advisory
• Blowing Snow Advisory
• Brisk Wind Advisory
• Child Abduction Emergency
• Civil Danger Warning
• Civil Emergency Message
• Coastal Flood Advisory, Statement, Watch and Warning
• Dense Fog Advisory
• Dense Smoke Advisory
• Dust Storm Warning
• Earthquake Warning
• Evacuation Immediate
• Excessive Heat Watch and Warning
• Extreme Cold Watch and Warning
• Extreme Fire Danger
• Extreme Wind Warning
• Fire Warning
• Fire Weather Watch
• Flash Flood Statement
• Flash Flood Warning
• Flash Flood Watch
• Flood Advisory
• Flood Statement
• Flood Warning
• Flood Watch
• Freeze Warning
• Freeze Watch
• Freezing Drizzle Advisory
• Freezing Fog Advisory
• Freezing Rain Advisory
• Freezing Spray Advisory
• Frost Advisory
• Gale Warning
• Gale Watch
• Hard Freeze Warning
• Hard Freeze Watch
• Hazardous Materials Warning
• Hazardous Seas Warning
• Hazardous Seas Watch
• Hazardous Weather Outlook
• Heat Advisory
• Heavy Freezing Spray Warning
• Heavy Freezing Spray Watch
• Heavy Snow Warning
• High Surf Advisory
• High Surf Warning
• High Wind Warning
• High Wind Watch
• Hurricane Force Wind Warning
• Hurricane Force Wind Watch
• Hurricane Statement
• Hurricane Warning
• Hurricane Watch
• Hurricane Wind Warning
• Hurricane Wind Watch
• Hydrologic Advisory
• Hydrologic Outlook
• Ice Storm Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Advisory
• Lake Effect Snow Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Watch
• Lake Effect Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Lake Wind Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Statement
• Lakeshore Flood Warning
• Lakeshore Flood Watch
• Law Enforcement Warning
• Local Area Emergency
• Low Water Advisory
• Marine Weather Statement
• Nuclear Power Plant Warning
• Radiological Hazard Warning
• Red Flag Warning
• Rip Current Statement
• Severe Thunderstorm Warning
• Severe Thunderstorm Watch
• Severe Weather Statement
• Shelter In Place Warning
• Short Term Forecast
• Sleet Advisory
• Sleet Warning
• Small Craft Advisory
• Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Special Marine Warning
• Special Weather Statement
• Storm Warning
• Storm Watch
• Tornado Warning
• Tornado Watch
• Tropical Storm Warning
• Tropical Storm Watch
• Tropical Storm Wind Warning
• Tropical Storm Wind Watch
• Tsunami Advisory
• Tsunami Warning
• Typhoon Statement
• Typhoon Warning
• Typhoon Watch
• Volcano Warning
• Wind Advisory
• Wind Chill Advisory
• Wind Chill Warning
• Wind Chill Watch
• Winter Storm Warning
• Winter Storm Watch
• Winter Weather Advisory
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
NEXRAD (Next-Generation Radar) is a network of 159 Doppler weather radars operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Weather Clock is a clever combination of analog clock and weather forecast. It shows hourly weather in glance directly on the clock face. Each hour shows a different temperature and weather condition.
With Weather Clock you won't get wet anymore. It show you instantly when rain, storm or other unfriendly conditions arrive.
Weather Clock is especially great for planning your trips according to sudden weather changes or for people who spend most of their time outside. In addition to forecast it features a sunset / sunrise calculator for your geographic location
This application is a lite version which is limited to the next 9-hour forecast. Please consider purchasing "Weather Clock Unlock"* and get unlimited 7-days hourly forecast including cloud coverage, humidity and wind speed. You may also switch between a black and white clock faces.
* Please note that "Weather Clock Unlock" shall be installed on top of you original "Weather Clock" installation
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
New features: Track Tornado and Severe Storms, as well as Wild Fire warnings and news.
Also features the latest reports on earthquakes and seismic activity from around the world.
Monitor a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions & hazardous weather, tropical weather, marine/tide forecasts, satellite IR images, surface observations, watches, warnings, advisories, tornados, hurricanes, weather watch.
Weather and Radar provided for United States and surrounding regions:
District of Columbia
Alaska Marine Zones
Atlantic Marine Zones
Great Lakes Marine Zones
Gulf of Mexico Marine Zones
Pacific Marine Zones
Pacific Islands Marine Zones
Marine Zones (all)
My-Cast Weather brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience. Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast.
View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes. Share weather with Facebook and Twitter.
Unique to My-Cast Weather (paid version):
• No Ads
• Tropical Storm Tracking - View NHC forecast maps and data for hurricanes and tropical storms
• Widgets: Radar, IR and Visible Satellite Widgets
• StormWatch Map
• Background Updates - Set how often widgets and status bar are updated.
NOW AVAILABLE: My-Cast Premium Severe Weather Upgrade Package
With an In-App purchase, you can subscribe to:
• Watch up-to-the-minute lightning strikes animate across a map!
• Severe Weather Push Alerts – Receive Lightning & NWS alerts to your device as soon as they are issued.
My-Cast also includes:
• My-Cast dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance
• Current condition displays in status bar and notification area
• Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description
• Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days
• Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description
• Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs
• Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps
• Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel
• Theme graphics to display current weather conditions
• Forecast Widget
Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011
Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations.
• Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Release notes 1.3.1 - Sept 23 2011
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Display issues on the Galaxy Tab have been resolved
• Clicking the Facebook link in the social section now opens the Facebook website in browser
• Better support for displaying nearby cities
• Fixed issue where forecast was showing incorrect data when using the mobile location in some cases.
Release notes 1.3.0 - Sept 8 2011
• Tropical Weather Update
• New Map - Tropical Map displays current storms
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Improved stability in maps and other areas
• Fix Facebook share
Release notes 1.2.0 - August 24 2011
• StormWatch Map - Shows current National Weather Service watches, warnings, alerts and advisories.
• Bing™ Aerial and Bing™ Roads basemap options for maps.
• Transparency slider for overlays. Use the slider on the left side of the map to turn down the brightness of the weather overlays.
• Yesterday's precipitation totals. This is now displayed under yesterday's high and low in the Currents page.
• Moon phase. This shows the current phase at the bottom of the Currents page.
• My-Cast Market. This page is available from the menu button under "Subscriptions". It displays all available My-Cast premium subscription add-ons.
• Lightning Strike Map. Available as part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package - This will show current lightning strikes as a layer option in the map.
• Push Alerts. Also part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package, this feature uses the Google push service to push severe weather alerts (and lightning strikes) to your phone the moment they are issued. The alerts show up in the Android notification area and can be configured with a special ringtone. Push Alerts can be set for each location in the location list.
It is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to see quickly what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional in app purchases are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
From Tregware, the same developer as the popular Weather Radar Live app for Windows Phone
This is the first stage of a series of releases to enhance this app to have all the features of my iPhone version. Please let me know what features you would like to see next.
Please note: this app consumes data to load weather and nexrad information.
Further overlays include
★ Animated radar images
★ 1 hour precipitation
★ 24 hour precipitation
★ 1 day precipitation forecast
★ 1 hour minutely precipitation forecast and 48h details
★ Wind barbs
★ 8 day forecast
★ Weather charts
★ Precipitation alarm
★ Temperature profile overlay
★ Show local Tweets related to the weather
★ 48h forecast icons with many detailed information
★ Reads forecast, alerts, ... via text-to-speech on certain devices
★ Lightnings overlay
★ Vertical Radar Cross section
★ Storm Reports
★ Weather location history
For daily forecast information hover over the weather icons. To get a forecast for a location on the map just click on the location on the map.
Configuration and more features like meteograms are available from the menu in the lower left.
You can also control US Weather Radar with keys:
" ": start/stop radar animation
"v": show video forecast
"c": show webcams
"m"; show meteogram
"z": enter new zipcode for weather forecast
"!": show configuration
The Bureau of Meteorology is Australia's national weather, climate and water agency. Its expertise and services assist Australians in dealing with the harsh realities of their natural environment, including drought, floods, fires, storms, tsunami and tropical cyclones. Through regular forecasts, warnings, monitoring and advice spanning the Australian region and Antarctic territory, the Bureau provides one of the most fundamental and widely used services of government.
While every effort will be made to ensure that Bureau of Meteorology radar imagery is available on this app, there may be occasions when equipment or communications failure make this impossible. The Bureau's ability to restore the radar display following an outage may be limited by the priority to maintain forecasting and warning services. For some major cities the Bureau can ensure the quality of its forecasting services through access to secondary radars that may not always be accessible from their site.