The application is in beta, so please send any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic weather update
- Re-sizable widgets
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OWM and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
These are required for getting your local weather using networking & WIFI location services.
Used to set the alarm when you press on the clock.
Used for in app payments
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simple and beautiful interface.
- Supports Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Cool widgets! Try shortcuts on 4x1 widget! Or try 2x1 widget!
Why do our app need those permissions?
- Network communication: data need to be downloaded.
- Your location: in case you use geolocation.
- Phone calls: we need to read phone state so we can automatically update widgets after booting when detecting an Internet connection.
- System tools: change Wi-Fi state in case you use the switch available on widget 4x1.